Ziółkowskiizm is a variant of Social Nationalism specifically it is Hubert Ziółkowki's interpretation of Social Nationalism about its doctrine and implication in Poland, as well as his own stances on Foreign Policy. The only reason there is ever to separate Ziółkowskiizm from Social Nationalism is in the context of Social Nationalism's application in Poland and foreign policy stances, this is beacause Social Nationalism is specifically designed to be generally vague and have nothing mentioned for foreign policy to make it universally applicable. Overall in a structural sense it is arguably similar to Social Momentism.
Ziółkowskiizm interprets the Social in Social Nationalism as not an abbreviation of Socialism nor a pass down of the adjective Social from the social democratic economic system, instead it says that the Social stands in for Social as in Social policy, aka Cultural policy. Ziółkowskiizm states that humans are short-sighted and also that they understand the material world much better than the spiritual/moral world and therefore the economy can be left to democratic means whilst cultural and moral matters should be left in the hands of a strong authoritarian leader. This leads to it believing in Fiscal Federalism and a democratic system for the appointment for the role of Minister of Economy. In stark contrast comes the appointment for all the other ministerial roles which would be appointed by the Kultokrat of Poland.
Ziółkowskiizm believes that in the long term Poland should balance the influence of the three great powers of the USA, China and Russia to make sure that Poland has a flexible foreign policy and always is the beneficiary of such a relationship therefore allowing it to pursue its own national interests in all scenarios. Ziółkowskiizm believes that Polish current national interest is keeping the economy afloat amid the world economic criss, Reincorporation of eastern Galicia whilst our eastern neighbor is weak and winning the global culture war against liberalism/progressivism. Due to all of these objectives and goals as well as American monopoly in influence over Poland and its politics and cultureZiółkowskiizm is in the present a hard Russophile and Sinophile.
Ziółkowskiizm also believes in Universal Nationalism to an extent, believing that the ideas of nationalism should be spread worldwide, this is tied to winning the global culture war. It believes in the changing of borders of some nations, but does not support the erasure of any nationality/ethnicity. Ziółkowskiizm wouldn't go as far as giving independence to every nationality, but nations should be autonomous and have a kultokrat of their own, as each nationality has its own cultures and therefore separate needs for cultural and moral laws.
How to Draw
- Draw ball outline
- Split in half, right side white and left black
- Draw a thin red line in the middle
- Put the Kultokrat symbol in the middle
- Add eyes
- Anti-Liberalism - Hes literally me!
- Anti-Atlanticism - Hes literally me! (temporarily)
- Putinism - Papa! Let me speak to Siergiej Andriejew, I have BIG plans!
- Xi Jinping Thought - Youre pretty cool
- Fiscal Federalism - Best economics is let someone else do it economics!
- Ethnic Welfarism - Welfare but only for the Polish people in Poland, its a huge W!
- Trumpism - You were one of the best from America, still hate that place though.
- Nixonism - Opening relationship with China and USSR and acknowledging spheres of influence? Based!
- PRL Nostalgia - I get it man we miss friendship with Russia and our railways but still the economy was terrible...
- Euroscepticism - Brussels trying to control us is evil but European economic integration is good to help friends become stronker!
- Banderaism - Ontologically evil, hides it under mask of fake nation
- Kaczysm - Fuck you! You American puppet, you sell all of our country to America and Ukraine!
- Zelenskyism - Stupid Hohol, give back Lwów or shut up about your fake country!
- Mikolayism (Modern) - youre a strange one but we both have mutual interests in reforming Polish Foreign Policy, as well as nationalism.
- New North German Model - Id rather not give away Pomerania but in the end its not ours to keep, our claim to Lwów is as valid as the German claim on Pomerania, its better to give it with special provisions than fighting a war with like minded people!
- Nastyism - Although in many aspects too radical this is an America I would be willing to work with and have friendly relations with, Honorary European status.
- Neo-Dual Communism -My friend you generally seem cool, but drop the world federalism, its biggest evil!
- Braun Spencer Thought - Ontologically evil, doesnt even hide it
- Pirate Tails Ideology - This is how you become the 51st state, but I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you?
- Glencoeism - Its like Braun Spencer Thought but not totally insane. Instead its just slightly evil mostly retarded/pointless.
Kultokratic Sanity Test
- Based on Medics test
- Civic Axis
- Type of Rule Axis
- Economic Axis
- Diplomatic Axis
- Geopolitics Axis
- Cultural Axis
- Technological Axis
- Environmental Axis
- War Axis
- Borker: -3/180
- JonahF2014: 8/180
- Nastyism: 55/180
- National Fracturism: 52/180
- Person #16384: 80/180
Social-Nationalist Polish People's Party
|Social Nationalists - Yeah this ideology is vague for a reason|
|Social Nationalism • Social Momentism • Ziółkowskiizm • Reformist Social Nationalism|
|Self Insertism • Social Momentism • Sillyism • Authoritarian Third Way • Hopeism • Viyaraizm|
|Hubert Ziółkowski • Society Moment|
|• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •|
Glencoe- add me I added you back
Brazilian Liberalism - Add me and Nightmare Brazilian Liberalism