Yori Model is a reformist ideology, patriotic, culturally left and economically left that believes that workers must own the means of production through workers' cooperatives in a socialist market economy. Yori Model also defends a parliamentary republic and that socialism must be achieved through reforms and not revolution.
Economically, Yori defends market socialism, that is, workers owning the means of production through workers' cooperatives in a market economy. Yori also advocates welfare, a type of government support created to ensure that members of a society can meet basic human needs, such as food and shelter. He advocates economic interventionism, in order to protect consumers and fix market failures, and he also advocates a land value tax, but still believe that other taxes are needed as he does not believe that LVT alone would be sufficient. He also defends free trade.
Culturally, Yori is progressive , defending LGBT rights, gender equality , racial equality, reproductive rights, replacing punitive justice with restorative justice, reforming the police system and decriminalizing soft drugs. Yori is also a patriot, being proud of the country where lives, but is against fanatic nationalism, respects other countries and thinks that patriotism and internationalism are not inherently opposed.
Yori Model defends semi-direct democracy and a parliamentary republic. In semi-direct democracy, representatives administer daily governance, but citizens keep the sovereignty, being able to control their governments and laws through different forms of popular action: binding referendum, popular initiative, revocation of mandate, and public consultations. A parliamentary republic is a republic that operates under a parliamentary system of government where the executive branch (the government) derives its legitimacy from and is accountable to the legislature (the parliament). This ideology defends the parliamentary republic because it believes that it is more stable than the presidential one, because the prime-minister generally agrees with the parliament and it is easier to govern.
Yori is generally peaceful and doesn't like political and religious fanaticism. Yori wants people and their choices to be respected but not to force others to think that is correct, rejects ideas that are very utopian, such as anarchism and some forms of socialism and hates authoritarianism regardless of the political side. Yori is jewish.
How to Draw
- Draw a cube.
- Fill the cube white (#FFFFFF).
- Draw at the middle a red (#FF3E3E) star.
- Add the eyes, and you're done!
- Democratic Socialism : Basically me.
- Reformism: Best way for a transition to socialism.
- Georgism: I like LVT.
- Patriotism: I love my country!
- Market Socialism: My favorite economic system and it is the most realistic form of socialism.
- Republicanism: A parliamentary republic would be the best system of government.
- Democracy: We need to listen to the people!
- Scientocracy: And the science!
- Anti-Authoritarianism: It doesn't matter if it's left-wing or right-wing, all forms of authoritarianism are bad.
- Evolutionary Socialism: Our ideologies are very similar and you are a very nice guy. My best friend on this wiki.
- Rutabagism: Let's save the world from capitalism!
- Tomassciism: I agree with some of your ideas, but reform is better than revolution.
- Laicism: We need to separate religion from the state!
- Bull Moose Progressivism: Theodore Roosevelt was one of the best presidents of the United States.
- Lincolnism: And you were THE best!
- Sandersism: Thank you for helping to make socialism more popular in America.
- Social Democracy: Best capitalist!
- Social Distributism: Best distributist!
- Social Georgism: Best georgist!
- Liberal Socialism: People say that I am you, so you must be good!
- Orwellism: A great writer and a democratic socialist!
- Piism: Based, but I have some mixed opinions about libertarianism.
- Syndicalism: Solidarity Forever!
- Feminism and Men's Liberation : I defend both of you.
- Bidenism: I thought you would make a horrible president, but you're doing fine.
- Monarcho-Socialism: If the monarchy is only ceremonial and is so important to the culture of the people, I have no problem with that.
- Capitalism: I don't hate you and I don't even think you're a bad economic system, I just think that we need something new. You were good and helpful, but we need to change.
- Traditionalism: I respect someone's right to follow a traditional life and pass it on to their children but forcing someone else to follow their cultural views is stupid.
- Antifa: Based antifascism, but a lot of unnecessary violence and many of you are tankies.
- Ethnic Welfarism : I really don't like ethnopluralism, but you're cool, just be more leftist.
- Mutualism: Based Market Socialist, Cringe Anarchist.
- Bsaheedism: Almost perfect but unfortunately you are an anarchist.
- Anarcho-Communism: You're okay, but I think it's too utopian.
- Anarcho-Syndicalism: Like anarcho-communism, but it's a little bit more realistic.
- Airisuism: Same as above, but much more progressive.
- Neo-Airisuism: Imagine being 15 years old and already being an extremist.
- Ego-Communism: Take a shower.
- Radical Feminism : “Trans men are traitors” No, we are not, stop thinking this is a war.
- Dengism: Stop saying that you are a market socialist.
- Fascists: WORST IDEOLOGIES OF ALL!
- National Socialism: Pure evil.
- National Capitalism: Basically laissez-faire nazi?
- Heinrich-Cheungism : Same as above, but transhumanist.
- JoeyFloppaism: "Liberty for me but not for thee".
- Neo-Afunhumaninterism: You are not a libertarian, you have never read a book on Austrian economics, you advocate the annulment of all same-sex marriages violating freedom of association, you are against prostitution violating bodily autonomy and you defend closed borders violating freedom of movement.
- Jingoism: As I said before, I love my country, but I'm also not obsessed with it, seek help.
|Environmentalists - Green hills and blue sky|
|Moderate / Productive||Productive Environmentalism|
|Main||Blue Environmentalism • Bookchin Capitalism • Liberal Agrarianism • Bloc Québécois • Corbynism • One Nation Labour • Ruralism • Anarcho-Americanism • Anti-JoeyFloppaism • Neo-Paganism • Anti-Internetism • English Heritage Thought (usually) • Eco-Cooperativism • Schwabism|
|Self-Inserts|| Admiralism • Alpino-Temporism • Chaotic Communism • Tomjazzism • Evolutionary Socialism • Metbolism • Neo-Councilism • M4RKAruism • Mattism • Neo Social Libertarianism • Yoda8soup Thought • oRange System • Rejuvenative Hamburg thought • Third Aquarian Model • Neo-Immorxism • Uzarashvilism • |
Casagonism• Burkinism • Neo-Addycakesball Thought • Post Ego Anarcha-Nihilism • Ego-Progressivism • AshleyHere