Yori Model is a reformist ideology, culturally left and economically left that believes that workers must own the means of production through worker cooperatives in a socialist market economy. Yori Model also defends a parliamentary republic and that socialism must be achieved through reforms and not revolution.
Economically, Yori defends market socialism, that is, workers owning the means of production through worker cooperatives in a market economy. Yori also advocates welfare, a type of government support created to ensure that members of a society can meet basic human needs, such as food and shelter. He advocates economic interventionism, in order to protect consumers and fix market failures, and he also advocates a land value tax, but still believe that other taxes are needed as he does not believe that LVT alone would be sufficient. He also defends free trade.
Culturally, Yori is progressive , defending LGBT rights, gender equality, racial equality, reproductive rights, replacing punitive justice with restorative justice, reforming the police system and decriminalizing soft drugs.
Yori Model defends semi-direct democracy and a parliamentary republic. In semi-direct democracy, representatives administer daily governance, but citizens keep the sovereignty, being able to control their governments and laws through different forms of popular action: binding referendum, popular initiative, revocation of mandate, and public consultations. A parliamentary republic is a republic that operates under a parliamentary system of government where the executive branch (the government) derives its legitimacy from and is accountable to the legislature (the parliament). This ideology defends the parliamentary republic because it believes that it is more stable than the presidential one, because the prime-minister generally agrees with the parliament and it is easier to govern.
- Democratic Socialism : Basically me.
- Reformism: Best way for a transition to socialism.
- Georgism: I like LVT.
- Market Socialism: My favorite economic system and it is the most realistic form of socialism.
- Republicanism: A parliamentary republic would be the best system of government.
- Democracy: We need to listen to the people!
- Evolutionary Socialism: Our ideologies are very similar and you are a very nice guy. My best friend on this wiki.
- Laicism: We need to separate religion from the state!
- Sandersism: Thank you for helping to make socialism more popular in America.
- Orwellism: A great writer and a democratic socialist!
- Bidenism: You're overhated.
- Monarcho-Socialism: If the monarchy is only ceremonial and is so important to the culture of the people, I have no problem with that.
- Traditionalism: I respect someone's right to follow a traditional life and pass it on to their children but forcing someone else to follow their cultural views is stupid.