Yanukovychism is a socially conservative economically centre-left ideology based on the politics and beliefs of former Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych, who ruled between 2010 and 2014, and the Party of Regions.
During the presidency of Viktor Yanukovych (2010-2014), some forms of Kuchmism can be seen again, however, this time Donetsk elites had more power. Following the Revolution of Dignity (or Euromaidan), on February 21, 2014, he fled the country.
A large number of corrupt politicians in the country have extremely close ties with Russia. High levels of corruption are still visible to this day.
Party of Regions and the parties that formed shortly after its disbandment in 2014, like File:Oppobloc.png Opposition Bloc, File:Oppoplatforlife.png Opposition Platform - For Life, Our Land, Revival, and Nashi all classified themselves as social liberal but were frequently authoritarian, kleptocratic, Russophile and oligarchical in practice. All of these parties were banned after the 2022 invasion, with Platform for Life and Peace surviving as a crippled remnant. However, it lost popular support, and many of its key members had fled Ukraine or were arrested, including former OPFL leader Medvechuk.
- Putinism - Thanks for saving my life and supporting me.
But Crimea is still Ukrainian, and I would prefer to be neutral, at least in theory.
- Regionalism - What Ukraine should be.
- Police Statism - Helps me protect Ukraine from Euromaidan thugs.
- Authoritarian Conservatism - Me culturally.
- Marxism-Leninism - The holodomor was real and it was result of Stalin's totalitarian regime, and both Nazi and Soviet totalitarianism will never return.
You opposed violents maidan pro-fascists, and that's BASED! But please pardon me for participating in robbery and assault, those were mistakes of youth.
- Nationalism - Ukraine shall not be divided in the west and east, also Crimea is Ukrainian.
Yet I still prefer speaking Russian over Ukrainian.
- European Federalism (before Euromaidan) - I would like Ukraine to integrate into Europe.
But I have to cancel the association and free trade agreements in order to please him.
- Neoconservatism (before Euromaidan) - I will just stay neutral between you and him, so I won't join NATO. but back in early 2000s, my cabinet agreed to the commission of Ukrainian troops to the Iraq War in support of the War on Terrorism.
- Kleptocracy - A group of corrupt elites and political officials controling the country? I am totally 100% not that trust me bro.
- Oligarchy - Same as above.
- Kuchmism - Pretty much like me. Also thanks for supporting me! Although many of my supporters dislike you.
- Tymoshenkoism - Get arrested lmfao.
- Oleksandr Turchynov - PRO-FASCIST THUG! IT IS BECAUSE OF YOU THAT THE TRAGEDY OF CRIMEA BEING ANNEXED BY RUSSIA HAPPENED!
- Poroshenkoism - You were elected through fake elections!
- Zelenskyism - Western puppet and an enemy of the Ukrainian people.
- European Federalism (after Euromaidan) - Stop violently protesting! Ukraine will not sign the agreements, deal with it!
- Neoconservatism (after Euromaidan) - You support Maidan and the illegitimate governments formed after my overthrow!
- Banderaism - You are not a national hero! LITERALLY POST-MAIDAN UKRAINE!
- When it comes to politics in Post-Soviet countries, the term "Liberalism" is often used in reference to economic freedom within a welfare state
|Conservatives - Tradition, morality and praising the Lord|
|Main|| Atheist Conservatism • Linguistic Conservatism • Linguistic Preservationism • Christian Conservatism • Black Conservatism • Blue Lives Matter • Monarcho-Conservatism • Sollism • Traditionalist Kakistocracy • Cisarchy • Kekistani Nationalism • Anti-Internetism • High-Tier Hierarchycracy • Japanese Liberal Democracy • Rukkhadevata Theocracy • Pepperism
|Reactionary|| Ei's Eternity • 800ism • 900ism • 1000ism • 1100ism • 1200ism • 1300ism • 1400ism • 1500ism • 1600ism (until 1685) • Medievalism • Neo-Lawrencarchy