Wolffism is the ideology of an old Marxist economist who kinda seems like he doesn't really know what he's talking about. He likes market socialism, reformism, and seems eerily similar to that one marxist social democrat dude. Also, no one can ever really get a straight answer from him, especially on what the hell socialism and capitalism are, or whether or not the soviet union was good.
Foundations and Beliefs
Personality and Behavior
- Market Socialism - Cooperatives should run the economy.
- Marxism - Showed us how the workers are exploited.
- Neo-Marxism - The former, but updated for the modern day.
- Reformist Marxism - Fellow Marx influenced reformist.
- Democratic Socialism - Socialism is just democracy expanded.
- Marxism–Leninism - Pretty impressive experiment, but we clearly need something new.
- State Socialism - They unironically think "Socialism is when the government does stuff."