Wish List Communism is a left wing pro-technology ideology that wishes to replace currency or points based production with production based on "wishlists". Essentially an individual would note down their potential desires onto a system similar to an amazon wish lists, or other non currency based digital ways of determining desire, such as online polling to determine what should be invested in. It would work best in a fully or almost fully automated economy, however if it is not entirely automated it is likely that people's wishes are fulfilled in a similar way to a Gift Economy, where people go online to view the wishes of others to do favours for them. For example if someone wishes to have a basket someone may weave one for them as a gift, using materials likely provided by automation.
- Cybermutualism - A good friend, but we don't agree on markets.
- Cybercommunism - Basically me just please make sure to respond to what individual people want, don't bow down to governments or simple majorities.
- Fully Automated Communism - Based.
- Corporatocracy - Hey Jeff this wishlist system is kind of cool, but you're a capitalist so you go here.
- Cybercapitalism - AAAAAAH!!!