Videlaism is an ideology based around the politics of Lieutenant General Jorge Rafael Videla and the "National Reorganization Process", the military government that ruled Argentina from 1976 to 1983. Being economically right-wing and neoliberal, culturally right-wing, militaristic, nationalist and sometimes even irredentist, and highly authoritarian and anti-communist.
- Authoritarian Conservatism - "We consider it a great crime to work against the Western and Christian style of life: it is not just the bomber but the ideologist who is the danger."
- Right-Wing Populism - The Argentinians are rights and humans.
- Neoconservatism - Operación Cóndor goes BRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
- Stroessnerism - Operación Cóndor ally
- Banzerism - another Operación Cóndor ally
- Pinochetism (before 1978) - yet another Operación Cóndor ally
- Caesarism - "I was not a Pinochet, I was a Roman-style dictator"
- National Socialism - Videlaism ≠ Nazism.
Ignore some anti-semitism was commited during the Process, ok?
- Castroism - Filthy commie, but thanks for the support during the Falklands War.
- Reaganism - Relations were improving under Galtieri, but why did you betray us by supporting British in the Falklands War?
- Marxism-Leninism - Invading Afghanistan? NO OLYMPICS!
Even though the USSR used to be the second largest consumer of Argentine exports during Videla's government, Argentina wasn't part of the economic embargo to the USSR after invading Afghanistan and some militants of the Argentine Communist Party didn't condemn the Proceso. Also thanks for supporting me in the Falklands War.
- Peronism - We kicked your ass in 1976!
- Kirchnerism - "…yesterday’s enemies are in power and from there, they are trying to establish a Marxist regime." Also, aren't you just Peronism again trying to do a vendetta by replacing justice with revenge?
- Guevarism - Terrorist subversive commie scum? GO TO AIRCRAFT!
- Anti-Authoritarianism - "I want to clarify that Argentine citizens are not victims of the repression. The repression is against a minority that we do not consider Argentine."
- Thatcherism - THE FALKLANDS ARE ARGENTINE! SURRENDER OR ELS-loses the Falklands War and surrenders
- Pinochetism (after 1978) - Free aircraft/Ford Falcon rides > Free helicopter rides