- Social Centrism
- Moral Realism
- Russian Rodnovery
- Anti-Stirnerian Philosophy
- Hatred of Modern Politics
- Slavic Ethnic Dominance
- Rejection of (most, if not all) Dogma
- Better Life
Fix it, or end it
She thinks that Slavic values and the Slavic ethnicity is inherently "the best". She considers Serbian and Russian "the languages of love" and they should become more mainstream in the fixed world. All anti-Slavic sentiment should be removed and all non-Slavs that wish to join a fixed world commune should adapt to Slavic mannerisms.
In a perfect world, the economy should emulate Anarcho-Collectivism.
Character infoIf you ever want to include
Personality and notes
- Polish accent, calls it a "Slavic accent"
- Slavic first, Polish second
- Looks like a Ruski, parties like a Ruski, drinks like a Ruski
- LARPs as a Serb/Russian
- Very knightly and altruistic, can be rude if needed. Will point out immorality, but almost never her own
- Is probably armed to some degree
- Hates the Germans
- Works with the French
- Machiavellianism - Being inspired is good, but most dogma should be rejected. Why should a book, or any "sacred text" written by a dead or soon dead guy tell me what opinions to hold? I'M LOOKING AT YOU! Also, backstabbing is good and valid. We're both spooks and we need spooks to function.
- Masochism and Hedonism - I am you, you are me.
- Ethnic Nationalism - This land is OUR land.
- Machajskism - Wants to kill nerds. Allow me to help you.
- Absurdism - I will rebel against the absurd, I will be strong. Why do you hate religion though? You gotta believe in something.
- Altruism - We should be good people. One day, there will be no good people, or no people at all.
- Humanism - Humanity is a good thing. We should preserve it.
- Biotranshumanism - This will come in handy.
- Post-Irony - I am constantly under 10 layers of irony. Sometimes, I don't know if the things I'm saying are real. Am I real?
- Catholicism - You have outlived your usefulness. The Christian God is dead, all heil to the Old Gods.
Your morals are good tho! People strawman you a bit too much, proves how uneducated on Catholicism they actually are.
- Russian Rodnovery - I'm not devout or anything, but I follow you loosely. He really dislikes you, so I don't take things too far.
- Naturism - If you wanna be nude, or live in accordance to nature, you can. I like my clothes though.
- Proudhonism - In a perfect world, there is no need for a market.
We agree on jews!
- Statism - I'm not ALWAYS against you. If the people wish for a state, they may have it, although I think it should be minimal. In a perfect world, authoritarian rule is useless.
- Anarchism - Mother Anarchy loves all her sons/daughters, except me. I don't even consider you a part of my family most of the time. I honestly don't care if the state exists or not. As I said before, it's up to the people.
- Anarcho-Totalitarianism - Unironic praxis, but I wouldn't call myself totalitarian. Big Sister's watching, but she doesn't give a shit!
- Bookchin Communalism - I like you, but but PLEASE chill out with the social Collecto-Communism. Individualism is a good thing, as long as you don't let it spiral!
- Transhumanism - Maybe. I have no idea how I'd implement you under me, so you're a big "nope" for now.
- Taboritskyism - I appreciate the sentiment, but you go WAY too far.
In real life you betrayed the Slavic cause, so I'm talking about how they present you in TNO.
- Marxism - Haha, NO.
- Anarcho-Marxism - FUCK OFF. I'M NOT A COMMIE!
- The Jewish Agenda - [ Comment removed by moderator, muted indefinitely. ]
- Racial Nationalism - Something that shouldn't exist!
- Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminism - The only thing you're radical in is being radically wrong.
- Atheism - Can you, like, not ruin the fun? Religion sucks, but SOME beliefs are good.
- Post-Humanism - No, thank you. Humans should exist, we will not become lines of code and I SURE AS HELL refuse to put my brain in a metal coffin.
- Accelerationism - Boo! You're no fun! I don't want the world to accelerate, I want it to end! You're the key to suffering!
- Post-Civ - Boring! I sleep! Why would you want to get rid of civilization? Go live in a forest or something you egoistic cuck! You're still better than him though.
- Vlasovism - YOU SOLD OUT TO THE GERMANS! UNSLAVIC FUCK!
- Anarcho-Egoism - You could make the argument that I am selfish, but you're the worst kind of selfish. I am a spook and proud! I don't understand how a man can be so full of himself, seriously...
- Narcissism - You're just the same guy as above, but without the glasses.
- Illegalism - Be gay, do crime, but, like, don't. Robbing people and being an asshole isn't very nice, y'know? I only follow you for aesthetic reasons, because it makes me look badass and totally rebel.
Calling someone your enemy would be absurd.
- Existential Mattism - Party pooper, but you're not THAT terrible. Deciding to not be political at all is cowardice. Creating meaning is cool, but it's ultimately meaningless, so laugh in the face of death until it catches up to you. I think you forgot that without others you are nothing, hope you enjoy your self-obsession! Why do you hate humanity, human?
Calling someone your enemy would be absurd.
I have read
I want to read
- The Stranger - Albert Camus
- The Prince - Niccolò Machiavelli
- Introductory Economics - G. F. Stanlake
- God and the State - Mikhail Bakunin
- Germany Tomorrow - Otto Strasser
- What is to Be Done? - Vladimir Lenin
- The Communalist Project - Murray Bookchin
- Anarchism: Its Philosophy and Ideal - Peter Kropotkin
- The Songs Of The Russian People: As Illustrative Of Slavonic Mythology And Russian Social Life - William Ralston Shedden-Ralston
- The Fourth Political Theory - Aleksandr Dugin
- With Mussolini Before and After Piazzale Loreto - Domenico Leccisi
- On Authority - Friedrich Engels
- State Socialism - Jan Wacław Machajski
- The Socialist Religion and Worker Struggle - Jan Wacław Machajski
Recommended by others
(ONE SUBMISSION PER PERSON, PLEASE)
- Name of book/essay - Author(s) - Your username
- The Doctrine of Fascism - Benito Mussolini and Giovanni Gentile - Recommended by BERNHE
- The 48 Laws of Power - Robert Greene - Recommended by Kaiser Emperor Of Cheese Empire
- History of the Peloponnesian War - Thucydides - Recommended by LordCompost86
- Reflections on Violence - Georges Sorel - Recommended by Vex
- Big is Beautiful: Debunking the Myth of Small Business - Robert D. Atkinson and Michael Lind - Recommended by Braun Spencer Thought
- The Monkey Wrench Gang - Edward Abbey - Recommended by Floofel
- Co PiS zrobił dobrze? - Adam Inflacjewicz - Recommended by DualPlay & Sławomir Mentzen
- The Metamorphosis - Franz Kafka - Recommended by Rayz9989
- Pantheonism - No.
- New Model Of Cheesenism - add me
- Io - Add moi
- O'Langism - Add me?
- - This isn't my complete opposite, i agree with hedonism and some other things, but i have few questions. 1. How is nihilism fascist? 2. How post leftist advocates for lib unity? They literally rejects any contact with people like bookchin or chomsky or ancaps. 3. Wtf is aesthetic illegalism? 4. How catholic morality is morally good, do you support crusades, inquisition and pedophilia? 5. Define anarchism
- We're not at all comparable. 1. Evil. 2. Post-Left is not supposed to rely on the left, as they reject socialist economics. They DO lean left usually for other reasons, but I mostly consider them LibUnity. 3. I'm a fake illegalist and I only align with them because it makes me look badass. 4. None of these are the "Catholic Morality" anymore, especially the last one. Strawman. 5. Read this.
- 1. this isn't explaination 2. don't be compasstard 3. pathetic larp 4. this is catholic "praxis" 5. wrong because outdated definition of anarchy as political system
- LordCompost86 - 4. "None of these are the "Catholic Morality" anymore" - Anymore, the Catholic Church is a christian sect. Thus it has a universal morality expoused by the Bible, which means either the Catholic Church disagreed or now disagrees with the Bible. Which means it is morally relativist, which was one of the main critiques of the enlightenment by the Catholic Church. Either the bible and by extention God is wrong or was wrong, or the Catholic Church is a wholly immoral organisation that disregards the universal law of God by "changing" its mind.
- LordCompost86 - Jeff mainly.
- AshleyHere - ADD ME, TAMMY!!! (whenever you feel like it)
- HelloThere314 - Add me?