Unordinaryism is a LeftUnity ideology that exists in the webcomic Unordinary by Uru-Chan. Unordinaryism believes in a world where high-tier use their powers to help the lower-tiers and cripples and thinks that even the low tiers are valuable to society. It was thought out by a cripple called William H Doe who wrote a book about it for his son John Doe but High-Tier Hierarchycracy saw the book challenged the hierarchy so he banned it and made it illegal contraband
and used EMBER to kill all his followers.
The book Unordinary by William H Doe imagines a world where there was only one person with strong supernatural powers while everyone else is a cripple (no supernatural powers) and this person used his powers to benefit everyone else, helping the weak, saving lives and spreading wealth. The strong person ultimately dies but he made the world a better place. Unordinaryism believes in a world where high tiers help the low-tiers and should coexist with one another believing that even cripples have value. It also has disgust over the hierarchy and master and servant relationship between high tiers and lower tiers people and instead sees both high tiers and low tiers as equals.
Unordinaryism is kind of like a dad-like figure, calm, humorous, and so forth. No matter if someone is a high-tier or low-tier or even a cripple, Unordinaryism sees them both as equals and respect. Unordinaryism also hides very often due to the Authorities constantly hunting him down. Unordinaryism is very peaceful but he might decide to fight if someone actually tries hurting him though. Unordinaryism also really loves vigilantes who all are inspired by him which's why High-Tier Hierarchycracy hates vigilantes.
- Egalitarianism - Basically me but with high-tiers and low-tiers.
- Socialism - I like how you want to spread the wealth to make a more egalitarian society.
- Vigilantism - My students who take my ideas and helps make the world a better place.
Marxism - Me but in real life.
- Humanitarianism - High-tiers should help low-tiers.
- Welfarism - I like how you like to help the weak.
- Anti-Authoritarianism - Some of you like me especially considering the oppression from the Authorities.
- Enlightenment Thought - I've enlightened many people with my ideas.
- Anarchism - You hate hierarchies but you take it way too far kiddo.
- John Doeism - My son but I didn't mean beat up everyone up and become extremely violent.
- Remi Thought - I like your vigilanteism but why keep the hierarchy.
- Rei Thought - Another one of my students who also became a vigilante but we should be helpful to each other instead of competing against one another.
- Welfare Chauvinism - What exactly happened to Welfarism.
- Arloist Thought - I love Wellston now under Blyke and also you bullied my son.
- High-Tier Hierarchycracy - Why did you ban my book, what's wrong with society challenging ideas.
I know you're behind EMBER
- Caste System - The hierarchy is flawed and must be dismantled for a more egalitarian society.
- Kleptocracy - EMBER let me ask you to stop killing vigilantes, what did they do to you.
- Kraterocracy - My opposite.
- Social Darwinism - No we should not try to slaughter each other to see who's the strongest!
- Avaritionism - Basically him but he calls me spook or something.
- Ingtier - Ok this one is a literal abomination.
| Ideologies of Unordinary - how did this weird webtoon get into PCB? |
|Canon||High-Tier Hierarchycracy • Arloist Thought • Unordinaryism • Remi Thought • John Doeism • Rei Thought • Vigilantism • EMBERism • Spectreism|
|Hierarchy-lovers||High-Tier Hierarchycracy • Arloist Thought • • Ingtier • Rei Thought • Remi Thought • EMBERism • Spectreism|
|Hierarchy-Reformers||Rei Thought • Remi Thought|
|Hierarchy-Breaker||Unordinaryism • John Doeism|
|William H Doe and his children||Unordinaryism • John Doeism • Rei Thought • Remi Thought • Vigilantism|
|Wellston Royals||Rei Thought • Arloist Thought • Remi Thought • John Doeism|
|Totalitarians||John Doeism • Ingtier • EMBERism|