- Personality and Behavior
- How to Draw
Universal nationalism believes the ideas of Nationalism are liberating and should be applied equally to every nation on earth. It wants all peoples to have their own sovereign nation-states and live in national solidarity.
It is strongly opposed to imperialism and colonialism, as it sees all nations as equally deserving of a nation-state, usually seeing all peoples as equals in general.
Personality and Behavior
Universal nationalism strives for global equality and self-determination in giving every people their own nation-state. He generally likes being around his follow orthodox nationalists, however he gets pretty uncomfortable when they start getting to competitive or think of themselves as superior in some way. He especially hates it when they talk about bad things they have or would like to do to other nations.
Due to his distaste for chauvinism and putting people over another, he tends to generally not get along with Ultranationalism. Like most other nationalists, he also doesn't view Civic Nationalism as a real form of nationalism, instead thinking that CivNat is a betrayal to the nations of the world and will end up destroying diversity.
- Nationalism - The liberating ideals of nationalism need to be spread around the world!
- Separatism - The current order is unequal, for every nation to have their state, some current states need to break up. It's only fair.
- Indigenism - You deserve your own state too! Don't let the colonizers win!
- Ethnopluralism - Every people their state!
- Communitarianism - National solidarity, for everyone!
- Isolationism - We need to leave other nation-states alone! But completely shutting them off probably isn't the best idea.
- Ultranationalism - You shouldn't put your own nation above others, but as long as you leave others alone I'm cool with you.
- Imperialism - One of the greatest evils in our world. Why would you violate the sovereignty of other nations? Leave them alone!
- Colonialism - You're even worse than the guy above!
- Civic Nationalism - You don't even know what a nation is. Your over-tolerance is destroying diversity, let people have their states!
How to Draw
- Draw a ball with a black outline.
- Fill with light blue.
- Draw a white circle in center.
- Add a white curved grid to the circle.
- Draw a black silhouette of a waving flag.
- Add the eyes.
|Light blue||#5FABCC||95, 171, 204|
|Black||#000000||0, 0, 0|
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|