Uniquocracy, or Rule of the Unique, is a form of government where a class of unique individuals are more dominant in society. While this ideology is mostly a joke, one could make the argument that the least average person in society is its best representative, as he/she has the most diverse views. This ideology is also similar to Kakistocracy in many ways, as Kakistocrats believe in the most incompetent to rule, and all kakistocracies are technically uniquocracies due to that fact. However, this ideology is also similar to Technocracy, since technocrats are the most competent.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball.
- Fill in it with orange(#B37800).
- Draw a black triangle pointing up, but not all the way up to the ball.
- Draw an orange crown in the triangle.
- Draw in the eyes and you're done!
|Dark Orange||#B37800||179, 120, 0|
|Black||#0F0F0F||15, 15, 15|
- Kakistocracy - Stupid people are uber-based, as they are far more unique than 100 IQ normies!
- Technocracy - As well as brainiacs for the same reason!
- Autocracy-The reign of one unique person? Based!
- Combatocracy - And strong people as well!
- Dwarfocracy, Giantocracy, Malthusocracy and Lipostocracy - Normal-sized people are spooks.
- Anti-Centrism - All extremes on the same team against the smelly mediocre "people!"
- Intersectionality - Giving points to minorities solely for being minorities? Based!
- Ethnoprogressivism and Racial Progressivism - Minorities should rule over majority ethnicities!
- Chaosism - Pretty weird, which I like!
- Multiculturalism - Adding more minorities are based, but if everyone is a minority, than nobody is!
- Meritocracy - People with exceptional talents should rule! Although you seem to not like me for also being friends with Kakistocracy.
- Mediocracy - My literal opposite. Wants the normies to rule.
- Averagism - Wants there to only BE normies!
- Democracy - Most people are mediocre, meaning all democracies are mediocracies.
- Moderatism - Disgusting normie.
- Ethnonationalism and Racial Nationalism - Wants to remove all minorities.
- Interculturalism - Wants the minorities to assimilate into the majority.
- Socialism - Wants to distribute resources equally based on the average person.
- Hive-Mind Collectivism - My worst nightmare.