Unabomber Thought is what is regarded as the belief and ideology of Ted Kaczynski A.K.A. The Unabomber, who was a "domestic terrorist" who decided to isolate himself from society and practice living a life of Neoluddism, by living in a log cabin with no electricity, plumbing or heating while also hunting for his own food.
He soon decided to partake in straight up Terrorism by killing three people and injuring 23 others in a nationwide bombing campaign against people he believed to be advancing modern technology and the destruction of the environment.
He also used to be a math teacher.
- Enviromentalism - We must protect the enviroment. Our Earth and the creatures living on it are the most important things.
- Neoluddism - Tech is getting to strong, we must take steps back.
- Eco-Terrorism - If it's for the enviroment it's okay!
- Mathocracy - Who dosen't love some good ol' math?
- Anarcho-Primitivism - Well, you have the right thing going I suppose.
- Industrialism - You and your consequences have been a disaster for the human race.
How to Draw
- Draw a circle.
- Draw a green background.
- Draw a brown beard and some scruffy brown hair.
- Draw eyes.
- Draw a bomb. (Optional)
He is quite a calm and quiet fellow other than when he is sending bombs to people. He has often written quite a few books and for a terrorist he has a incredibly high IQ score of 167.
Rocksism - Just one thing for whoever is writing this page: Kaczynski is not an anarcho-primitivist, he is a neo-luddite, he opposes industrialism but supports an agrarian society.