Note: This ideology is part of a project by Altem101. The project can be found here.
Ultra-Liberalism is an Off-Compass Authoritarian, Economically Right to Far-Right, Culturally Far-Left and Globalist ideology. The ideology could be seen as an even more dystopian version of Neoliberalism. It wants to create a world state controlled by a few, big corporations.
Ultra-Liberalism believes that the best way control society is by letting a few corporations take control over it all. These corporations' only tasks are to make as much profit as possible and to enforce Ultra-Liberalism. The corporations are to be controlled by a board of directors which the most "vulnerable" people in society would be on. This makes Ultra-Liberalism pretty similar to Biological Leninism as they both want society to be run by the lowest class, seen from a social perspective and not economical.
The people living under Ultra-Liberalism will have to consume the products made by the corporations to "Show solidarity with the cause" and prove that they too love the system.
These corporations will enforce Ultra-Liberalism with the help of an ultra-totalitarian state which will force people to consume, be happy and live out the new lifestyle manufactured by the corporations.
The ideology of Ultra-Liberalism is extremely progressive, believing that all norms, traditions and culture from the past MUST be discarded so that the state can create a new culture. This new culture could be described as a hollow and artificial attempt to make people more "tolerant" and "inclusive", something which is very similar to " woke culture". Another part of the new culture is the heavy promotion of consumerism as a way to fill the hollowness left by the eradication of traditions and norms.
The economy could be seen as heavily capitalist with almost no government interference to help the working class and an oligopoly totally dominating the market. Most people, who are not the elites, live on the brink of starvation, being forced by the state to buy worthless consumer goods instead of food.
Although Ultra-Liberalism would consider itself a State Atheist it still has its own religious-like doctrine which can be divided into three parts:
The first part could be described as a sort of self-worship, taking the notion of Individualism to the next level. Each individual is expected to have a realigious-like devotion to themselves. It wants every person to do exactly what they need to do to fullfill their own desires, even if this goes against objective reality and if it happens to do so they will use Transhumanist practices to fullfill that desire.
The second part is a devotion to progress. The state sees all societal progress as something objectively good and therefore every citizen is required to accept all new customs that the state manufactures.
And finally the third part, consumerism. Every citizen is expected to have a cult-like admiration for brands and consumer goods. This will result in an unhealthy desire to always consume new products.
Ultra-Liberalism likes to use brutalism as a way to remove color from the world it builds. Then it wants to place big, colorful advertisements everywhere to divert attention to them. This makes it so that the only way for the people living under the system to escape their colorless surroundings they have to look at the advertisements and through this the corporations get more money.
- State Liberalism - My more moderate self.
- Fordism - My brother who loves consumption too.
- Revolutionary Progressivism, SJW and Alt-Left - Yaaas, fellow haters of conservatism.
- Corporatocracy - Gives me consumer products.
- Economic Darwinism - Poor people smell bad, they make me want to vomit.
- Ingprog and Ingqueer - You guys get me.
- Post-Modernism - Subjectivism rules!
- Globalism - A world government would solve soooo many problems.
- Individualism - I should be able to focus on myself.
- Cultism - A great way to control the masses.
- Transhumanism - Helps me break the bounds of reality.
- Soulism - Hates objective reality too, but why don't you love capitalism and totalitarianism?
- Neoliberalism - My father who, unfortunately, is way too moderate.
- Biological Leninism - Great theories when it comes to minority-rule, sadly you are a filthy c*mmie.
- Ingsoc - I like your authoritarianism, but why don't you promote trans drone pilots?
- Christian Theocracy - "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good,"- II Timothy 3:1-5.
- Nationalism - Why love your own nation when you can love all nations?
- Traditionalism - You stand in the way of progress.
- Socialists - Cringe!
- National Bolshevism - Traditionalist? Nationalist? Collectivist? Communist? Fascist? What are you?
- National-Anarchism - Probably the worst ideology in the world.
|Orwellian - Literally 1984|
|Ingsocs||Airisoc • Atheist Ingsoc • Autosoc • Densoc • Divinialist Ingsoc • Egosoc • Gamesoc• English Tomassciism• Heinsoc • Ingcap • Ingcom • Ingdar • Ingfem • Ingjew • Ingmut • Ingnazi • Ingprog • File:Ingquarkism.png Ingquarkism • Ingqueer • IngTheo BingoSoc • Ingtrad • Introsoc • Joeysoc • Metsoc • Ingsab • Pedsoc • Possoc • GabrialSoc • Inkysoc • IngNatur • IngDodo • Ingsus • IngBur • Ingtier • Iocsoc • Extrosoc • Ingcis • Ingqueer • IngSaj • Afunsoc • North Korean System|
|Others||Oiboioiism • Plenderplarism • Macías Nguema Totalitarianism • Nullism • The C.O.N.S.P.I.R.A.C.Y. • Ataccism • Phrimism • Diamondism • Showa Kraterocratic Capitalism • Superiorism|
|Corporatocrats - Ruled by Corps!|
|Normal||Anarcho-Corporatocracy • Schwabism|
|Self-Insert||Heinrich-Cheungism Left Corporatocracy Ataccism|