Triequism also known as the Three Principles of Equality is a variant of Tridemism adapted to Korea. The ideology was thought out by Jo So-Ang during his study in Japan and work in the Provisional Government of Korea. It is based on three principles which is equality between individuals, between ethnicities, and between nations.
Just like Sun-Yat Sen's Three Principle's of the People, Jo So-Ang inspired by Sun Yat-Sen came up with Three Principles of Equality which is
Triequism purpose is to achieve Social Democracy in Korea through a Parliamentarian System. Triequism will be done through peaceful diplomacy between nations along with assimilation of lands, production on institutions, and a free mandated education system for all Koreans payed for by the social democratic system.
Jo So-ang is mostly a social democrat that worked for the Provisional Government of Korea during the occupation of Korea by Japan. Jo So-ang advocated for a Korean state separated from Japan. Jo So-ang attended a Communist Party meeting in Moscow which later made Jo So-ang critical of Marxism-Leninism. After independence Jo tried to get the north to cooperate with the South but since then has refused and worked fully with the Republic of Korea.
Main Article: Ilminism
Syngman Rhee was influenced by the ideas of Triequism which shaped the ideology of Ilminism eliminating discrimination between noble and poor as well as sexes and many other differences. Syngman Rhee had a more nationalist tone believing Korean people are spiritually, genetically, and culturally homogeneous since ancient times. Syngman Rhee was also more authoritarian and favored a united front through a one-party state.
- Tridemism - I was inspired by your liberation and ideas of Sun Yat-Sen.
- Social Democracy - Triequism will achieve Social Democracy.
- Classical Ilminism - My son who took on my legacy.
You murdered Kim Gu though.
- Nationalism - For the nation of Korea.
- Ethnonationalism - The Korean ethnicity needs its own nation.
- Pacifism - To achieve peace and equality between nations.
- Internationalism - The best way to achieve peace between nations.
- Parliamentarianism - The best system to achieve my ideals.
- Anti-Communism - I became critical of communism after that meeting with the Communist Party in Moscow.
- Anti-Imperialism - All imperialists shall stay away from Korea.
- Chiang-Kai-Shek thought - Great anti-imperialist ally who gave me a shelter to spread my revolution in the Korean Penisula.
- Ilminism - Syngman Rhee was based but some of you literally reject most of my ideas.
- Separatism - Korea shall separate from the Japanese Empire! But Korea should be united, no North or South.
- Juche - Likes my ideals but communism is bad.
- Marxism-Leninism - I hated you after that meeting.
- Imperialism - JAPANESE IMPERIALISTS GET OUT OF KOREA!!!
- Showa Statism - NUMBER ONE ENEMY OF KOREA!