Transmedicalism is broadly defined as the belief that being transgender is contingent upon experiencing gender dysphoria or undergoing medical treatment in transitioning. Transmedicalists, sometimes referred to as "truscum" by themselves or others, believe that individuals who identify as transgender but who do not experience gender dysphoria or undergo a medical transition, through methods such as sex reassignment surgery or hormone replacement therapy, are not genuinely transgender. Critics of transmedicalism argue that the belief pathologizes having a transgender identity, does not reflect the experiences of all trans people, and creates undue restrictions on access to transgender-related care.
Many transmedicalists accept nonbinary people as long as they experience dysphoria.
Transmedicalist ball is a trans man who constantly complains about how tucutes and trenders are ruining the public perception of trans people.
- Technocracy - Trained professionals are good at determining whether someone is trans or not
- Stransserism - You don't like the SJWs either, but can you please be normal?
- Queer Anarchism - Uuuh that's a slur please don't call me that
- Gender Accelerationism - No you can't just make up new genders!
- SJW - Dumb tucute.
- TERF - It's hard to distinguish tucutes from you sometimes.