Transitional Social Democracy is a variant of social democracy that supports the eventual transition from a capitalist economy to a socialist economy, these views are held by reformist marxists and other socialists who use social democracy as a realpolitik approach to achieving socialism in a liberal democracy.
- Iron Frontism - We bravely resisted Stalinoids, Monarchists, and Nazis together!
- Reformist Marxism - My parents who raised me well!
- Democratic Socialism - Many of my early followers were you.
- Social Democracy - Why do you want to keep capitalism? None the less, I am your father, and I will still love you. But, your modern day parties no longer represent anything I stand for.
- Marxism - Doesn't like my reformism, but I still get alot from him.
- Right-Social Democracy - I can no longer recognize any of my own parties...
- Stalinism - My ideology serves as a warning against tankie ideologies.
|Cultural Center - Minority rights and tradition!|
|Syncretic||Cultural Feminism • Transmedicalism • Merkelism • Sangonomiya Kokomi Thought • Ultra-Anglophobia|
|Moderately Conservative||Moderate Conservatism • Sumeru Akademiyarchy|
|Main||Conservative Party of Canada • Coolidgism • Christian Animeism • Ego-Fascism • Gorbachevism • Sex Confederatism • Social Democrat National Atheism • Transmedicalism • Wojti2000ism • Zulism • Bounty Frontierism • Liyue Model • Celestia Theocracy • Scientific Outlook on Development • Ultra-Francophobia • Thirtyism|
|Moderately Progressive||Moderate Progressivism • Pantheonism • American Social Democracy|
|Self-inserts||Agora Butterism • Dylanism • REDUCTED • Novoscarletism • Anarcho-Americanism • • • Neo-Addycakesball Thought • Pantheonism • American Social Democracy|