Traditional Mutualism is a socialist, pro-market, anarchist and culturally traditional ideology, it's in favor of usufructs, a mutual credit bank, the ownership of the means of production by the workers collectively or by the individuals who use them, representation of trade by workerse qual amounts of work in the free market, closed borders and family values.
- Mutualism - Love you, dad!
I do miss you're old views.
- National Anarchism - It's the closest thing to me in cannon, BASED!
- Odalism - The second closest thing to me in cannon, even if he is a wired primitvist.
- Reactionary Mutualism - My more right wing son.
- Paleolibertarian Socialism - My more moderate friend.
- National Syndicalism - Very authoritative for my taste
- State Liberalism - Oh HELL no.