Tomjazzism is the ideology of user Tomjazzy. It is a libertarian, economically and culturally left wing ideology, which encompasses both a set of political beliefs, and a more broad philosophical system.
Tomjazzism takes an Enlightenment and rationalist view of the foundations of knowledge, claiming that we should trust in our own reason. He also believes in a form of Virtue Ethics based on achieving the fulfillment of human potential.
In terms of politics, he supports a form of Democratic Confederalism and Libertarian Market Socialism, but he is willing to work with anyone who will best promote the interests of the working class and civil liberties. He thinks we should build up duel power by creating/gaining control of local institutions.
Tomjazzism believes in a form epistemic internalism based on the epistemology of various different Enlightenment thinkers like Rene Descartes, John Locke, and Immanuel Kant; as well as some more modern philosophers like William Clifford and Edmund Husserl. He thinks that without trusting in your own capacity to arrive at truth using reason, you can not trust in anything else, and are therefor unable to build a firm philosophical foundation.
Unlike enlightenment figures such as Descartes however, Tomjazzy thinks that human knowlge is historically conditioned. There are universal truths, but the human mind is limited in it's access to them, except in the case of things like mathematics. Our view of reality is historically conditioned, but that doesn't mean we should blindly embrace our culture, or reject universal truth. Instead, we should have the courage to trust in our own biased perspective, and the courage to question that bias as much as we can.
From this, Tomjazzism argues that we can see how we are fundamentally oriented towards cretin goods, and arrives at a kind of Virtue based Ethical Naturalism, mostly based off of the modern Analytic revival of Aristotelian Ethics, but with some influence from Stoicism. He doesn't think a complete or final list of the virtues is possible, but he thinks some good guess's might be justice, curiosity, wisdom, autonomy, and comradery.
Tomjazzism views human rights as deriving from his concept of Eduominia or the potential for human flourishing. He thinks that these conditions are based off of the ability to become more virtues you're self, and to practice those virtues with other people, as well as the ability to peruse things of interest to you, and to have a balanced emotional state. If you violate the rights of others, you thereby forfeit you're own rights, in so far as is necessary to protect the rights of innocent people.
Tomjazzy is in favor of social progress, where queerphobia, racism, sexism, ablism, mono-normativity, and hierarchical or fundamentalist religious beliefs can hopefully all become things of the past. He views radicalism as a carrying forward of the traditions of the Enlightenment, and is therefor a radically left wing Progressive Conservative.
Tomjazzy's ideal society would be a form of Libertarian Market Socialism and Democratic Confederalism influenced by the ideals of Pierre-Joseph Proudhon and Maury Bookchin. Tomjazzy recognizes that political ideology must adapt it's self to material conditions, and that "no plan survives first contact with the enemy." As such, this plan should serve not as a checklist of requirements, but as an place to explore ideas.
Tomjazzism thinks that modern liberal democracy is incompatible with a truly democratic society. Therefor, he believes that the only way to avoid exploitation and promote human flourishing is to ensure people all have direct, democratic control over the institutions in which they live there lives. This includes both the economic, and public spheres. Representative democracy can be justified only at higher levels of governance, where the sheer number of people would make direct democracy impractical. For this reason, it is important that higher levels of government be dependent on lower levels.
Tomjazzism bases his ideas of how a government should function largely on Rojava. Ideally, the government would consist of municipalities or cantons, and the higher level confederal government which would unite them. There would be as many locally elected officials as were necessary to keep things running, while also having elected representatives at the conferral level. All locally elected delegates would be re-callable through a referendum of no confidence, and all representatives would have short term limits. The legislative branches would be decided entirely through municipal direct democracy.
Tomjazzism thinks that you should be able to do whatever you want with you're own body, so long as you don't interfere with other peoples bodily autonomy. This includes the right to an abortion, to sleep with other consenting adults, to freedom of movement, to get a tattoo, the right to free assembly, and the right to end you're life with dignity. He also believes in the right to bare arms, as a check against tyranny. These rights may not apply to those who lack cretin mental capacities, such as children, but even they should be given as much autonomy as possible.
He also thinks people should be protected from discrimination due to factors like their ethnic background, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability status. It's wrong and degrading to treat people poorly, or look down on them due to these qualities.
Tomjazzism views property rights as deriving from what is necessary to fulfill Eduominia. Or, as the the first libertarian put it, "it is not the product of his or her labor that the worker has a right to, but to the satisfaction of his or her needs, whatever may be their nature". Tomjazzism just so happens to thing think that humans need some form of meaningful work, the ability to sustain themselves, and control over the institutions in which they live. As such, he advocates that people should have ownership over that to which they have contributed there labor, and to which they can use. The limits to this right is when the the control of property will make others subservient to you, such as control over the only functioning well for miles. Natural Resources belong to all, and so if you use them, you should have to repay people for them.
Each municipality would be able to define it's own economics, so long as there economy remained mostly none capitalist (see below). However he thinks there would ideally be a mixture of Market Socialism and Libertarian Municipalism; with widespread workers coops, and mutual credit unions existing alongside municipal control of most natural resources, public utilities, public banks, and some municipally owned business. State owned industry would have worker representation. Things like taxes, and regulations would differ based on ownership model and firm size. Taxes would most likely be much higher on any capitalist firm, which would probably be allow to exist on a small scale early on, purely as a paramagnetic measure; like they did in Catalonia or in present day Rojava. Hopefully, this could be phased out over time. He also thinks there should be pigouvian environmental taxes, a land value tax, and a progressive income tax.
Municipal Governments should work with local none profits to fund cooperative start ups, similar to the polices from The city of Cleveland. Taxes should also go towards things like roads, welfare programs, public healthcare, and a robust educational system, with an emphases on social sciences (including history and philosophy.) Most taxes should go to local municipalities, with those being collected at a federal level being used to pay for administration, and largely redistributed back to local municipalities to do with as they see fit.
Tomjazzism ideas of how a legal system should work is mostly based off of The EZLN.
Most issues would be solved through local community reconciliation and restorative justice. If all affected parties of a crime agreed to community reconciliation, they would come together to discus there issues, with local judges acting as third parties. If the parties involved are unable to come to an agreement of punishments or reparations required, the case would then go to trial, where punishments like fines, community service, or imprisonment might be imposed. These should be in no way privatized, and life sentienties shouldn't be imposed. Tomjazzy does think the long term inaseration or even the death penalty can be justified if alternatives to remove dangerous people from society aren't practical. However, he would hope it would be unnecessary, and therefor not be an option on the table.
Law Enforcement should be a municipal, elected, and volunteer position. Important judicial positions should also be elected, with municipal and confederal judges.
Defense would most likely be dealt with by citizens militia, similar to the YPG in Rojava. All commissioned officers should be elected by by those they lead.
Due to the likelihood that this new libertarian socialist government will have many struggles and new problems, he suspects it will be be best to adopt a Non-Interventionist foreign policy. If confederation is ever in a situation where they are able to provide military aid, they should do so by taking a supporting role to existing governments or resistance movements.
Tomjazzism firmly believes that everyone should be able to move about the earth as they please, and as such, advocates for open boarders.
Tomjazism recognizes that any immediate attempts to implement his ideology within the first world would probably result in catastrophe. He also no longer believes that high level government reform will be a major part of establishing Socialism. Instead, he advocates for Proudhon's concept of dual power. He thinks we should bide our time as we wait for the state and capitalism to weaken within our local regions, in the meantime creating alternative institutions and using electoralism to try and build working class consciousness and to hamper reactionaries until the time becomes ripe to seize the means of production.
Tomajazzy thinks the best way to build up these institutions of dual power is through libertarian municipalism and worker cooperatives, but they could also be anything from labor unions, to mutual aid groups, or even the odd religious organization.
One of the most difficult questions in political organizing is deciding who to ally with. Most people in the Libleft quadrant will try and work with one of three factions, while shunning the others. Tomjazzism thinks we should work with all three quadrants, but with differing degrees of cooperation. He is willing to work with basically anyone in the Libleft quadrant, but he thinks that people should refuse to work with anyone of any quadrant if they are using immoral/counterproductive tactics, or if there reactionaries.
Tomjazzism advocates working with any socialists who rejects Centralized Planing and Authoritarianism. So basically most Democratic Socialists, Syndicalists, and Libertarian Marxists. He may be willing to tolerate the less authoritarian and reactionary Marxist–Leninist's and Conservative Socialists so long as they are contributing to a wider movement, but he would probably not be willing to support or work with any organization or movement representing these except in the case where it's necessary to ally with them in order to fight against a far worse, existential, threat (just to give some examples.)
The first type are those who either think that implementing some kind free market capitalism along with a small or nonexistent state is the best way to work toward egalitarian goals and give power to the marginalized. This group includes Agorists, Left-Wing Market Anarchists, as well as most Georgists, and a good deal of Bleeding-Heart Libertarians. This is the group towards which Tomjazzism is most sympathetic towards; although even here he may not be willing to cooperate if he thinks that implementing an ideology will result in more unjust hierarchies then freedoms. Still, he remains sympathetic and recognizes there trying there best.
The second type are those who do recognize the dangers of unregulated capitalism, but for whatever reason, still view it as a moral impartive. This group includes most right libertarians, and all Propertarians.
There can be overlap between the first and second group. This group probably shouldn't be allied with, as doing so will pretty much always be counterproductive.
The third type is made up of those who agree with Tomjazzism, in that they think unregulated capitalism will result in massive social inequality. However, for them, the inequality is kind of the point; they use capitalism as a mechanism for weeding out the "undesirables." Paleolibertarians, Reactionary Libertarians, National Libertarias, Post-Libertarians and to some extent Objectivists are all examples of this third kind of Right Libertarianism. These kinds of libertarians should be a opposed, always and everywhere, because they do not value true freedom.
An oft overlooked but fairly often used method is for Libertarian Left ideologies to ally themselves with more reform based methods of political change. Although electoralism will never bring about socialism, they can implement small Reforms to help the marginalized, perform damage control against Conservatives, and sometimes even use Left-Wing Populism to build class solidarity. Naturally Tomjazzism will most likely advocate voting for None-State Socialism or other Left Libertarians as a first choice, but will generally be willing vote for the most Progressive viable candidate running. In the United Sates, he thinks it's important to acknowledge that voting third party in a federal election is basically throwing you're vote away, but thinks this might be sensible under cretin circumstances to send a message.
- Libertarian Socialism - Excellent principle to bring diverse groups together into direct action.
- Libertarian Market Socialism - Basically just a less specific version of my political ideals.
- Bookchin Communalism - Thanks for helping me develop a natural law theory that's truly consistent with human flourishing!
- Mutualism - Where I get the a lot of my ideas from, even if we realistically we need a bit more centralization.
- Geomutualism - Yeah, kinda like that. Probably a good far reaching end goal.
- Geolibertarian Socialism - We're pretty similar, although you should definitely try and be flexible with the whole single tax thing.
- Minarcho-Mutualism - Get confederated municipalities and you're basically perfect!
- Syndicalism - I doubt there methods, but share share there goal of worker control of industry.
- Participism - If any none market socliast sytem could sucsed, it would be this one.
- Post-Colonial Anarchism - Seem like a lot of effective modern variants of Libertarian Socialism comes from some variant of this. Allows the self determination of ethnic minorities without resorting to a nation state.
- Queer Libertarian Socialism - Be gay, do crimes!
- Social Anarchism - Pretty much all of the anarchism I'm sympathetic to is some version of this.
- Market Socialism - The only way I've found to realistically archive socialism.
- Democratic Socialism - I'm a DSA member. Not quite what I want, but we'd be doing extremely well if we could arrive at the more decentralized versions of this.
- Social Georgism - A bit moderate, but I like how they approach LVT.
- Piratism - You're awesome! I think I might honestly be coming around on patent abolition.
- Agorism - Basically a smarter, wackier version of Anarcho-Capitalism. Just be careful who you sell those guns to, okay buddy?
- Radicalism - The original Radlibs. We must complete what you started.
- Progressivism - When the time comes, you'll have come around to our side. Keep pushing left! The ark of history is long but it moves towards progress!
- Progressive Internationalism - The right kind of internationalism (just be soclialists.)
- Feminism - All humans deserve to be treated equally, regardles of gender identy.
- Men's Liberation- Basically the same as above, just with with slightly different focus.
- Sexual Liberationism - Sex is good actually, and alternative lifestylses should be normalized, so long as there consensual.
- Pink Distributism - All the things I like about Distributism, but they also don't judge or discriminate.
- Anti-Authoritarianism - Fuck yeah, screw authoritarianism!
- Anti-Fascism - At this point, screw optics. We need to protect ourselves.
- Civil Libertarianism - Without you, a society is nothing.
- Abortionism - Morally complicated, but not practical to ban. The government should stay out of it, we don't have the right to use force to violate people bodily autonomy.
- Freedom of Speech - Vital to a healthy society.
- Gun Rights Advocacy - Under no damn pretext!
- Left Anti-Communism - Understands the left don't need authrotrainism to prosper.
- Radical Democracy - Advocates for real democracy.
- Internationalism - Valueing peoples lives less becuse of imganary lines in the sand is stupid.
- Alter-Globalization - Global solidarity against a global threat.
- Anti-Imperialism - "I’m sorry, but I don’t want to be an emperor. That’s not my business. I don’t want to rule or conquer anyone. "
- Cosmopolitanism - They get that where you're from doesn't have to define all of who you are.
- Liberalism - Preferable to no democracy at all, but still has a fair bit of Oligarchy mixed in if you ask me.
- Classical Liberalism - All good political ideas can be traced back to this, but now a days there's way better options.
- Georgism - Great ideas, but LVT isn't enough to achieve equality and support an entire government.
- Social Liberalism - Ah yes, my old ideology. I'll admit, I still have kind of a soft spot for you, but you need to realize that capitalism is the source of everything you claim to fight against.
- Social Libertarianism - You're left wing variant is based, but otherwise you're just a more lazie faire version of Social Liberalism, with more gun rights to make up for it.
- Social Democracy - Every little reform helps, but I worry that you'll end up pacifying the working class as you get folded into the system, like what happened with them.
- Liberal Socialism - I like some conceptions of this, but ultimately to vague a term to be useful.
- Populism - Populism is just a rhetorical strategy, it's all in what you advocate for.
- Distributism - Chesterton helped shape my emphases on decentralizing economic power, but I wish you'd drop the whole "family values" crap and go full market socalist already.
- Marxist Economics - Right about many of the problems of Capitalism, but there solutions don't work, and there class analysis is a bit dated at this point.
- Left-Accelerationism - Will this work? Possibly. Is there any way I can justify starving people to death so they implement my political ideology? Hell no.
- Revolutionary Progressivism - I don't have a problem using violince to defend the oppresesed, but there's no need to attack people just for holding conservative ideas. Stick to defensive violence.
- Anarchism - I like a lot of there ideals, but even I have to admit, not always the most realistic.
- Anarcho-Individualism - You're cool, but you'd be even more cool if you were open to helping out and making compromises.
- Anarcho-Communism - I mean, I guess you can try this if you want... whatever, we have similar goals, so good luck (your gonna need it.)
- Market Anarchism - Basically feel the same as the last guy, but for almost the exact opposite reasons.
- Insurrectionary Anarchism - Violence should be tactical, and this will most likely result in you being crushed.
- Anarcho-Pacifism - Arbitrarily limiting you're tactics is moronic. Read How Nonviolence Protects the State.
- Anarcho-Rationalism - Kinda based, exept I don't think rationalism should be spread through force.
- Austrolibertarianism - I appreciate how you definitively showed the failure of centralized planing, but I'm pretty sure you're ideas don't work either.
- Bleeding-Heart Libertarianism - Sincerely wants equality for all. Bless you're poor, naive little heart.
- Civic Nationalism and Left-Wing Nationalism - Can both be acceptable forms of nationalism, but none state governments are still superior.
- Black Nationalism - The Panthers were pretty based for the most part, but I hate the versions of you that want to form a black ethnostate.
- Globalism - Global solidarity and freedom of movement is cool, destroying individual cultures and hurting people is not.
- Progressive Conservatism - Having traditions and being careful is good, but desperate times call for desperate measures, and we can't stand still forever.
- Laicism - Really, really tempting. But this has way to much capability for abuse.
- Authoritarianism - Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me!
- Anti-Pornism - The censorship of art is more egregious then any particular piece of media.
- Police Statism - Fuck every cop who ever did his job!
- Anti-Liberalism - Oppose capitalism, not liberty!
- Reactionarism - Fuck you, the enlightenment was the best thing since Athens!
- Authoritarian Conservatism - Literately just Conservatism, but somehow even more of a bootlicker. There's no practical difference between this and Fascism.
- Authoritarian Capitalism - Where I fear were headed, if we don't democratize our society.
- State Socialism - It's not socialism unless the workers control the means of production.
- Fascists - The embodiment of every vial thing to ever crawl from the depths of the human mind.
- Neocameralism - Shout out to this guy in particular for having the worst economic system ever conceived.
- Monarchism - Strange women in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! I guess he's alright (still wanna take his stuff tho.)
- Theocracy - No, your magic book does not mean you get to tell people what to do.
- Discriminationism - This is just stupid and wrong.
- Patriarchy - This helps literately no-one.
- Ethnic Nationalism - I know you probably won't view this as a bad thing, but you're pretty racist.
- Homophobia - You care a weird amount about what people do with there own dicks.
- Transphobia - As the great edgelord himself once put it...
- Biphobia - This ones personal.
- Capitalism - The global system that's currently ravaging the world.
- Terrorism - This is not an acceptable means of political change.
- Post-Left Anarchism - Do you even care if you're ideas work?
- Conservatism - The funny thing is, the arguments he uses are the exact same as the ones that would have been used against the institutions he's defending back when they were enacted.
- Democratic Confederalism - A great model.
- Neozapatismo - Subcomandante Marcos is probably one of the coolest people in existence.
- American Greenism - A shame Americas electoral system is shit, otherwise I'd probably end up voting for you a lot more.
- Anarcho-Distributism - Deeply principled, but never tried to force her values on anyone. Fiercely revolutionary, yet, still gentle and kind. A true saint if there ever was one.
- Sandersism - You may not be a socialist, but you still pushed a bunch of people in my country towards the left.
- Corbynism - Despite how disappointing I find his response to Ukraine, he still has been an overall force for good, and I agree with him on the majority of issues.
- Gonzo Thompsonism - Favorite author.
- Beauism - This guy is like an anrchist Mr. Rogers. Keeps my hopeful, even in my darker moments without talking down to his audience.
- Vaushism - The reason I'm a socialist. Even if he has some dumb takes, I like his pragmatic attitude toward political change.
- Democratism - *sigh* I'm going to have to work with you aren't I?
- Jeffersonian Democracy - Wise enough to oppose slavery in his time, and just enough of a hypocrite to keep them anyway. Complicated legacy to say the least.
- Bull Moose Progressivism - Teddy was my favorite president, but a bit racist. Also, fuck Woodrow Wilson.
- Tridemism - Sun Yat-sen was based, but it seems like this went downhill really quickly.
- Guevaraism - A great revolutionary tactician who I respect, but also kinda ended up supporting a dictator, and execution without fair trail is not okay. Hard to find an unbiased perspective on him.
- Ho Chi Minh Thought - You may have been better then those Imperialists and there lackeys, and I'm glad you're moving towards a more market based system, but you're still a dictator who treats the Montagnard's terribly, and at this point you're basically just have the kind of mixed economy you could find in any social democracy.
- Titoism - I like how you killed Nazis and implemented Market Socialism, but you were still a dictator who's meddling stifled the coops.
- Republican Party - Boy, you guys have really gone off the rails, huh?
- American Libertarianism - Just as crazzy as the above, but they are a lot less malcious and dangrous.
- LBJ Progressivism - Fucking violent lunatic.
- Nixonism - "If the right people had been in charge of Nixon's funeral, his casket would have been launched into one of those open-sewage canals that empty into the ocean just south of Los Angeles. He was a swine of a man and a jabbering dupe of a president. Nixon was so crooked that he needed servants to help him screw his pants on every morning. Even his funeral was illegal. He was queer in the deepest way. His body should have been burned in a trash bin." Hunter S. Thompson
- Reaganism - The embodiment of every "small government" bootlicker who came after him.
- Thatcherism - The above, but Br*tishm, so 1000% more degenerate.
- Trumpism - An authoritarian reactionary who tried to kill what little democracy we have in this country.
- Borisism - He's not as bad as some of the other right wing populists, but still seems kinda racist.
- Shapiroism - Just kind of an obnoxious idiot.
- Petersonism - I feel bad for you, but youre ideas are still nonsense.
- Pragerism - Propagandists funded by oil lobbyists.
- Aristotelianism - Yeah, at this point my ethics is almost closer to yours then the Stoics.
- Roman Stoicism - Stoicism is a big influence on my own ethics, even if I do prefer the Greek version.
- Cynicism - I strive to be as independent and brave as Diogenes.
- Humanism - Man is indeed the measure of all things.
- Virtue Ethics and Natural Law Theory - The two pillar of my ethical theory.
- Analytic Philosophy - I'm broadly a part of this, even if you do need to accept that all thought is historically conditioned.
- Marxist Philosophy - Brilliant theory of history, I especially like his early stuff.
- Rene Desecrates - My favorite philosopher, and a good man to boot.
- Enlightenment - I can not possibly say this enough; thank you. For everything.
- Kantianism - You may have been a racist, judgmental hypocrite, but I'll be damned if you weren't brilliant.
- Cosmicism - Created a fascinating mythos, but you were somehow even more racist then the guy above.
- Nietzscheanism - Great philosophers, despite the fact I disagree with him on pretty much everything.
- Platonism - I'd consider myself a Platonist in terms of metaphysics, but the modern version of that is pretty different from the original thinker himself. Also, the Republic is a dystopia, even if it is one of the greatest works of philosophy ever written.
- Egoism - Steiner has had some influence on my ethics, but in the end, he can't really justify why his own individualism shouldn't be regarded as a "spook."
- Machiavellianism - He's right about the nature of the state, but I think death is a preferable alternative to living unjustly.
- Hobbesism - Had some good idea, but to hell with you're leviathan.
- Post-Modernism - This sounds like a bunch of incoherent gibberish.
- Anarcho-Buniism - Fellow libertarian socialist who shares my love of leftist music and philosophy.
- Neo-Airisuism - Seems pretty well read, and a fellow Bookchin fan. Just make sure the cat boy thing is consensual, okay?
- Situation-Blartism - I genuinely can't tell you the difference in between this and his last ideology, still the same old Chumbawumba loving Syndi.
- Liberty-Loverism - A bit decentralized and extreme, but still pretty based.
- Silasism - I agree with him on most issues, even if he is a bit moralistic and overly individualistic about public health.
- Spadist Libertarian Noocracy - Speaking of Plato, the man once said that society should be run by Philosopher Kings. I want a society run by philosopher plumbers and daycare workers. Based.
- Aaronism - About as close as you can get to my views while remaining within capitalism. The sex shit is kinda weird though.
- Geo Social Libertarianism - Very similar to the above, but slightly more right wing. He also likes the mountain goats, so he's cool.
- Tomassciism - Fellow Tom and Market Socialist.
- Third Aquarian Model - Good ideology, even if she is a reformist.
- Evolutionary Socialism - Basically you're average Social Georgist.
- Owfism - Much better! Approaching libertarian socialism. His philosophical beliefs don't seem cohesive, but I like what he has.
- Left-Enlightenment - I'm not entirely sure what you stand for, but a mixture of market socialism and enlightenment values seems pretty cool.
- Yoda8soup Thought - Weirdly similar to me.
- Anti-Deathism - A fellow libertarian socialist, but forcing people to live forever is nightmarish. The human mind wasn't designed to live that long, and people should have a right to do what they want with there bodies, including end there lives.
- Geopaleolibertarian Distributism - Direct democracy, subsidiarity, and the the Enlightenment are all awesome. As uncomfortable as the cultural chauvinism makes me, I have a hope he'll come around.
- Pantheonism - He has a lot of good idea, but his constitutional monarch seems to lack checks and balances, especially for the executive branch of the entire world.
- Uzarashvilism - Fellow geosoicalist and alt globalist. Unfortunately, he's a bit to authoritarian and homophobic.
- Glencoeism - Another geo-socialist, and I like the colors but still to technocratic.
- Neo-Kiraism - Has a bit to much "left unity" but there mostly alright.
- Savage Granny Smithism - A bit statist, but overall a deeply compassionate, old school Ethical Socialist.
- Chirotesla Thought - Has moved to supporting free speech to "own the wokes." Oh no... don't do that...
- Beryism - Combines some of the best of Classical and Social Liberalism, but places way to much trust in the capitalist "free market."
- World Distributionism - Mostly has the right idea, but has way to much centralized power.
- Mattism - Center left liberal. He's mostly alright, except for the capitalism.
- Novoscarletism - Gotta admit, this is a damn good step in the right direction. Now we just need to get you to fully accept the implcatoins of libertrain sociaism, and ease up on state opression of sex workers and trans people.
- Coop Classical Liberalism - Market Socialism can't be achieved through "lazie fair" capitalism. Either the capitalists will crush the coops, or the means of production will be violently seized. Still, market loving lib left buddy.
- Individual Voluntaryism - Could stand to get a bit more organized, but his heart is in the right place.
- HelloThere314ism - Like the above basically. Glad he also likes LVT.
- Ultroneism - Well thought out, but his ideology is basically lifestylerism meets postmodernism. Oh well, at last he's not hurting anyone.
- AshleyHere Thought - If you're more interested in results, have you maybe considered markets?
- Post-Councilism - "Jesse, what the fuck are you talking about." The fact I kind of understood this scares me a litte.
- Neo Social Libertarianism - Neoliberal, neocolonialist.
- Anarcho-Americanism - Syndicalist Mutualism is cool, but Ultranationalism is completely incompatible with anarchism.
- Neo-Arctoism - A perfect example of the pure stupidity of "anti-woke" ideology; continually fighting an enemy which does not exist. This is made even more ironic by the fact that in terms of policy, he's basically just you're average democrat.
- Darknight Yuusha Model - I dodn't know it was possible to be a tankie enlightened cetnrist, but here we are I guess.
- Neo-Typicalfan1ism - One of the better Right Wing Populists, but that's not a high bar.
- Vesselism - Starts form a good ethical foundation, only to end up a raging misogynist.
- JoeyFloppaism - An unpleasant individual if there ever was one, with a worse ideology.
- Neo-Afunhumaninterism - Basicly just the above. Seems to dislike me in particular for some reason.
- Metbolism - This kid is just barley clinging to any semblance of liberal or democratic ideals. Hope he doesn't go full gamer.
- Casagonism - Reactionary to the core.
- General Shrekretary Thought - I don't see why a reactionary Tankie is better then a normal Tankie.
- Lpyapersonism - Doesn't believe this anymore, so hopefully he's better, but still, cringe funndie. I've been there tho.
- Technototalitarianism - There basically a cartoon sci fi villain.
- Vermaatism - Another almost comicly evil sci fi villian.
- Shaggerism - The embodiment of all I hate! A State Capitalist, Fascist, Monarchist, Theocrat!
- Oiboioiism - I take it back, this is worse. It's probably a troll though, and a damn good one.
- Anti-Tomjazzism - Shockingly, the ideology I made up to be the embodiment of everything I hate is one I don't like very much.
Lives of the Eminent Philosophers, Book 7, Chapter 1: Zeno, by Diogenes Laertius
Meditation on First Philosphy by Rene Descartes
The Ethics of Belief by William Clifford
After Vitute by Alasdair Macintyre
What is Property? by Pierre-Joseph Proudhon
Economic and Philosophical Manuscripts of 1844, Estranged Labour, by Karl Marx
What is Social Ecology? by Maury Bookchin
Libertarian Municipalism by Maury Bookchin
The Cleveland Model: How the Evergreen Cooperatives Build Community Wealth by Democracy Collaborative
Creating Capabilities: The Human Development Approach and Its Implementation by Martha C. Nussbaum
Politics 101 w/ Professor Vaush by Vaush
- I'm not fucking reading this.
Uzarashvilism - Yo, wanna add me?
LordCompost86 - Add please. I'll get around to adding you back next time I edit my page. Also I think that you have misunderstood Stirner and his 'individualism'.
- To be fair, still haven't gotten around to finishing The Ego and It's Own.
AshleyHere - Add me?
Owfism - Wanna add me please?
Tony567- i changed ideology also are you a Moral Universalist?
- I think so, although I'm not entirely sure. I wanna look into ethical naturalism.
Pantheonism - Add me pls?
Duck-Citizen - Add me
Afunhumaninter - Add me (Neo-Afunhumaninterism)
Owfism I changed my ideology
Tony567- i have incooped the technocratic accepts in to my civic structure
Applethesky2021 - Add me.
Owfism - What do you think of my philosophical beliefs?
Ronwelltarianism - Add me.
Glencoe- add me
Neo-Kiraism - add me
Glencoe- i no longer use IQ
- Updated, dosn't change much
CouncilGuy update relationships?
- Done. I gueniunly like you kid, please get out a little more.
|Libertarians- Don't Tread On Me!|
|Socialists||• Austrolibertarian Market Socialism • Geolibertarian Socialism • Minarcho-Mutualism • Tomjazzism •|
|Lassiez-Faire||• Austrolibertarian Market Socialism • Heinrich-Cheungism JoeyFloppaism|
|Culturally-Left||• Tomjazzism •|
|Self-Inserts||• Tomjazzism •|
|Environmentalists - Green hills and blue sky|
|Moderate / Productive||Productive Environmentalism|
|Main||Blue Environmentalism • Bookchin Capitalism • Liberal Agrarianism • Bloc Québécois • Corbynism • One Nation Labour • Ruralism • Anarcho-Americanism • Anti-JoeyFloppaism • Neo-Paganism • Anti-Internetism • English Heritage Thought (usually) • Eco-Cooperativism • Schwabism|
|Self-Inserts|| Admiralism • Alpino-Temporism • Chaotic Communism • Tomjazzism • Evolutionary Socialism • Metbolism • Neo-Councilism • M4RKAruism • Mattism • Neo Social Libertarianism • Yoda8soup Thought • oRange System • Rejuvenative Hamburg thought • Third Aquarian Model • Neo-Immorxism • Uzarashvilism • |
Casagonism• Burkinism • Neo-Addycakesball Thought • Post Ego Anarcha-Nihilism • Ego-Progressivism • AshleyHere