IntroductionThe Third Aquarian Model, or basically, Aquarian Dawnism, the ideology of the Dawn Party of the Federal Republic of Aquaria (fictional nation). Much like the First and Second Aquarian Models, she has a bitter rivalry with the predominant ideological system in the Unspoken Kingdom (fictional nation, representative of AquaHeart's parents) - in her case, Neo-Unspokeism.
An eco-socialist, she combines some ideas from neo-Marxist thought, liberal democracy, and socialist direct democracy, with a strong emphasis on environmentalism. She supports a pacifistic and somewhat isolationist foreign policy for Aquaria, with protectionist measures to foster local production, and a moderate immigration policy under civic nationalist principles. She is quite patriotic (for Aquaria, not any real-life country), but recognizes the good in diplomacy, and respects the cultures and autonomy of foreign nations and peoples. In the real-life world, she is not a fan of any major nation, and hopes to see the day "superpowers" like the modern United States and China disappear, in favor of a more even and fair diplomatic ground for all nations.
In governing her own nation, the Third Aquarian Model's prime guiding value is love. This value of love can be defined in many ways, as will be described below.
Love: The Third Aquarian Interpretation
(This will be added a lot more to)
Firstly, she believes that people can not, and have never been, born evil. A constructivist to the core, she believes that evil is only activated and brought out in an individual after the forces of society corrupt them. This applies to both criminals and believers of ideologies she sees as corrupt/evil. As such, she does not like the concept of murdering or executing people, being more fond of rehabilitation in most cases.
Secondly, in her belief, love should transcend to every human being, no matter how they were born, no matter how they identify. As such, she fully supports the expansion of civil rights of minority groups, be them in race, ethnicity, physical/mental ability, gender, or sexuality. She believes in establishing inclusive guidelines in all areas of government, and encourage similar inclusive guidelines in schools and worker cooperatives via government funding. In regards to countries beyond Aquaria's borders, her support for cultural progressivism is strongest when the country in concern is culturally conservative. In more culturally progressive countries, she finds it more feasible to focus on advancing the economic structure towards socialism instead. She sees this, too, as a vital means of acquiring greater societal equality between Aquarians.
Third of all, she believes in thinking far ahead. This takes the form of making sustainable plans and institutions, that can serve the people of Aquaria for many generations to come. She sees this as love for her future siblings, as well as the future children of her nation. This emphasis on thinking ahead means that any bill the Aquarian government considers to institute are first and foremost analyzed for its long-term potential impacts, especially on Aquarian society's upholding of love. While she recognizes that love does not solve every problem, she also thinks that without love, the society she and her predecessors built becomes meaningless. This emphasis on thinking ahead also reinforces her devotion to environmentalism, as she sees it as the most critical means of sustaining the physical world for future generations of all of Earth's denizens to thrive in.
Fourth of all, she believes in the value of human life. (WIP)
Finally, and perhaps most noticeably, the value of love guides her political stances. She believes in socialism because, quite simply, it is significantly more compassionate than capitalism. In her belief, socialism not only allows more overall autonomy for all working civilians of the world, but also allows more capacity for each individual to foster and practice love towards others. She cares deeply for the environment, and works to stop climate change, because she believes that love should extend to not just all humans, but also to planet Earth, the ultimate cradle of life, and all of its denizens. She believes in democracy, as she believes that despite its flaws, it is the most capable civic system in sustaining the value of love, especially compared to totalitarianism, which she sees as corrupt, and anarchism, which she sees as unstable. She is, however, in favor of revising modern democratic systems around the world to combat their issues of lobbying, elitism, and kakistocratic populism. She sees a semi-direct democratic system as the best solution. She also supports a heavy focus on public education, believing that an educated population is a population that can most capably govern themselves under a democracy, without being swayed as easily by the mob mentality and conspiratorial sensationalism so frequently abused by politicians today.
Third Aquarian Model is usually seen as either somewhat playful, or quite mellow, depending on her mood. She tries to be as nice to everyone as her emotional capacity allows. However, whenever China or Christianity show up or are brought up in any capacity, she will be grow agitated, and will either leave the scene or rant about them.
She has a passion for nature. She enjoys relaxing and meditating in numerous natural scenes, especially those with a water body, such as lakes, waterfalls, and ocean shores. Unlike her siblings, she is rather esoteric, and often speaks like a pagan priestess, which sometimes causes other ideology balls to be confused or annoyed. Her siblings don't seem to mind, though.
- Timid, softspoken
- Dislikes violence
- Often found meditating, in some place in the wilderness
- Usually formal in speech, but can be playful when she's happy
- Likes complaining about China and Christianity
- Eco-Socialism - Green is the new red!
- Democratic Socialism - Kind of moderate and sometimes too reformist, but still a good inspiration.
- Second Aquarian Model - My older sibling, who I respect and love. I just wish you were a bit more critical of capitalism. Thank you for passing me the torch!
- Environmentalism - Protect Mother Earth!
- Socialism - An economic system that works for the many, not the few.
- Progressivism - Sometimes too blind to the outside world for my liking, but overall, I like you.
- SJW-Lite - I don't like your name, but your ideas are pretty based, not gonna lie.
- Democracy - Important in almost any nation. I'm more a fan of semi-direct democracy than the representative democracy generally practiced nowadays, though.
- Humanism - Caring for the value of human life is, in my opinion, one of the most important fundamental principles to keep us steering clear of capitalist, imperialist, and reactionary thought.
- Federalism - Seems like a good, balanced governing system.
- Alter-Globalization - The type of globalization that I support.
- Civic Nationalism - Exreeos onpìòm kòi! ("Long live Aquaria!")
- Enlightenment - Do you hear the people sing!
- Libertarian Socialism - A close friend who values many of the same things, and I enjoy debating issues with.
- Democratic Confederalism - Probably one of the best political models practiced in the modern world. I like pretty much everything about the ways you think and organize. Your lack of centralization slightly worries me about your security against invasion, though. Hang in there, Rojava!
- Marxist Feminism - You're all for intersectional progressivism and worker's rights? Me too!
- Luxemburgism - My favorite Marxist, who has great political and cultural views.
- Council Communism - I can see myself getting behind this.
- Eco-Anarchism - Fellow enjoyer of meditating in the woods. Great insight on how most nation-states today empower businesses to exploit the environment. I'm not a huge fan of your violent side, though.
- MLKism - A true pioneer who I deeply respect.
- Floppaism - Cute, funny, and based.
- First Aquarian Model - My other older sibling, who I respect and love, despite our many differences. For instance, you're a stinky, poopyhead l*beral, while I am a critically based and immeasurably redpilled socialist. I still greatly respect you, though, for building our nation, Aquaria, from the ground up, against all odds.
- Proto-Aquarian Model - I fully understand why you turned out the way you did, so I don't hate you. However, being purist and obedient at the cost of all morals is kind of horrible.
- Nàmcism - Now that I think about it, maybe the time is right, and opening Aquaria up a bit more isn't such a bad idea. I think caution will serve us well, though.
- Aquarian Isolationism - You're really not that great, but I have to temporarily use your ideas.
- Esshyism (page not yet made) - While I respect your devotion to Aquarian values, you seem pretty imperialistic. I don't think imperialism with even Aquarian values can be justified in the name of love.
- Buddhist Theocracy - Fellow critic of materialism, but as a theocrat, you're on thin ice. I like how you rule Bhutan, but you frighten me with your actions in Myanmar.
- Distributism - If you weren't culturally conservative, you'd make a good friend.
- Social Democracy - I appreciate many of the ways you think, but you're too afraid to challenge the status quo. That, or you're just lowkey ignorant. You're also too pro-imperialist for my liking sometimes.
- Classical Liberalism - Helped spread the values of the Enlightenment, and is currently my biggest ally against the CCP. I don't like your laissez-faire economics, though.
- Marxist-Leninism - Nice ideals, but please, quit your dictator apologism!
- Trotskyism - You would be better if you didn't squander your efforts on imperialism.
- Ho Chi Minh Thought - I quite like your early work, but modern Vietnam is heading down a state capitalist path...
- Gandhian Socialism - Great ideals, but extremely impractical beyond very specific cases, in my opinion.
- Anarcho-Communism - Heart is in the right place; head is much too often not.
- Crypto-Anarchism - You seem like a very wild card. I really don't know how to feel about you just yet.
- Acid Communism - Renounce your nihilism and grow a spine.
- Accelerationism - You're funny.
- SJW - People use you way too much as a buzzword for any kind of progressivism. But I don't deny that you sometimes genuinely exist. And while I understand your hatred of traditionalism, I also think your obsession with identity politics and generally judgmental attitude does your fellow progressives considerable disservice.
- Anti-Fascism - Anyone who claims you are the leftist equivalent of fascism is an idiot. That's not saying your movement is any good, though. Your tactics are horrible, and I dislike your tendency to cooperate with tankies and liberals.
- Black Lives Matter - I agree that it's important that we take action on police prejudice against black people. However, I don't agree with some of your actions. Seriously, who are you planning to get on your team by destroying small businesses and public infrastructure?
- Zelenskyism - Sorry Ukraine, but I won't ever support NATO. Not even now. Also, I would not like World War III, thank you very much.
- Tridemism - You're the best thing that's ever held significance in China, with your intuitive thinking, and your decent to great takes on the economy. However, your lack of resolve in resisting imperialism made China bow down to many vile influences, the impacts of which are unforgivable.
- World Federalism - Amazing values, but horrible execution, probably due to being too utopian.
- Gamerism - I used to be a gamer, and I respect games as a form of entertainment and even a form of art, but I don't like mainstream gaming culture at all.
- Neo-Unspokeism - Reactionary scumbag. No wonder even conservatives are scared of you.
- Unspokeism - Yeah, your old self wasn't that much better.
- Maoism - I don't care if your early work and brigade ideas were good, you're a despotic piece of shit, and your "Cultural Revolution" was a joke.
- Dengism - You gave the average Chinese citizen more wealth... but at what cost? You and your successors' developmental plans only had money in mind, and the general lack of concern for human rights in China today really goes to show that. You also crushed pro-democracy protests in 1989. You are a traitor to socialism.
- Xi Jinping Thought - As if Deng wasn't enough of a disaster. You are not just a traitor to socialism, but also a shame-bringer to the Chinese ethnicity. It's truly difficult to construct an ideology more morally twisted than you!
- Pol Potism - Ah yes, communism is when you commit genocide.
- Christian Democracy - You're an oxymoron.
- Fascism - No thanks.
- Capitalism - I hate your uncontrolled materialism, disregard for human life, near-nihilist absence of morals, anti-intellectualism, destruction of nature... my goodness, where does this list end? Anyways, you are a plague to this world. You were an improvement from feudalism and monarchism, but it's time for you to go.
- Liberalism - Some of your supporters are alright, but your leaders are all outstandingly corrupt, both in the financial and moral sense. I'll still support you over fascists and fascist-adjacents, but continue your wishy washy bullcrap and I'll reconsider even that.
- Neoliberalism - Everything you did to western politics in the last 40 years was a mistake. You're a spineless prick who uses copious amounts of deception and sensationalism to pit countless groups of people against each other and grind out profit for the elite class.
- Conservatism - You're against the liberal establishment? You care for the liberties of the common people? Ha, that's a good one!
- Trumpism - A stinky rich populist LARPer, a master of manipulation, who is a perfect example of a highly skilled player of the game of neoliberal society. At this point, his followers don't even anger me anymore, it's just sad to see.
- Conservative Socialism - For the last time, homosexuality is NOT "western degeneracy"! Also, your frequent apologism for anything anti-liberal is concerning.
- Left-Wing Nationalism - Once a decent idea, now completely bastardized by a mix of fascists and Fourth Theorists.
- Libertarianism - If you wish not to be tread on, stop treading on other people.
- Reactionarism - You will never win.
- Radical Feminism - I kind of understand where you come from, but you are allowing fear and bigotry to guide you. I pray that you one day understand the error of your ways.
- Alt-Lite - Diet reactionarism that preys on the combative nature of young disgruntled minds. Go fuck yourself.
- Alt-Right - You're no longer as big on the Internet as you used to be, and that's pretty nice if I do say so myself.
- Anarcho-Nihilism - If you have nothing productive to contribute, why should I bother listening to you?
- Imperialism - I don't even know where to begin describing how evil you are.
- Neoconservatism - Neo-imperialist.
- Jihadism - Being anti-imperialist alone doesn't make you good. Rot in hell, scum.
- Theocracies - The biggest practitioners of fraudulence on planet Earth.
These placements are based purely on the ideologies, not the users' personalities.
- Tomjazzism - Good stuff. You may be somewhat more pro-markets than I am, but you speak my mind on many issues, from foreign policy to revolutionary praxis. I also appreciate your moderate open-mindedness. Overall, I support a great majority of your values and would be honored to be allies.
- Darknight Yuusha Model - Very solid overall, just a little too conservative for me.
- Evolutionary Socialism - A bit moderate, but otherwise, based in every way.
- Yori Model - Another more moderate me.
- Revolutionary Capitalism - The only good capitalist. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- Neo-Airisuism - Not the biggest fan of your support for anarchism, but I do like your ideals. Fellow supporter of Rojava.
- Aaronism - Doesn't agree that market forces inherently lead to exploitation and the institutional suppression of happiness. Your other ideas seem solid, though.
- Celfloskyism - Fellow CCP hater. I don't like your tendencies to cooperate with right-wingers, though.
- Caressism - Welfarist that leans dangerously close to state capitalist, as well as far too religious for my taste. Good intentions, but I don't agree with the methodology.
- Quarkism - I like the passion for science and progress, but you go kind of overboard in my opinion. Also, corporatism is a very bad path to head down.
- Retroliberalism - Not a fan of the capitalist economy, or representative liberal democracy. Most of your other ideas seem okay, though.
- Takoyakism - Same problem, you list many good-looking policies but still operate under a capitalist mode of production.
- Pan-Asian Tridemist Socialism - You give me 3rd-positionist vibes. How exactly do you think Xi Jinping is an arbiter of the tridemist values of Sun Yat-sen? So many arrogant/reactionary takes. Yikes!
- Metbolism, Neo-Afunhumaninterism, JoeyFloppaism, TypicalFan1 Thought, SomeCrusaderism - Not gonna write 5 roughly similar responses, but yeah... supporting capitalism? Supporting Imperialism? Advocating for societal implementation of Christian morality? Nuh-uh, not a fan of any of these at all.
- Oiboioiism, Heinrich-Cheungism - Excuse my language, but what the actual fuck?
- Post-Councilism - I completely agree with your takes on industrialism, and even your eco-socialism critique, but almost everything else is just so far away from anything I stand for that I have no choice but to place you here. The nihilism was the last straw for me.
- Beryism - Your other takes are alright, but your constant need to defend market economics doesn't sit right with me. We can't combat climate change by trusting corporations - they've proven time and time again to have shallower priorities.
|Aquarians - Love your neighbor, love our nature!|
|Incumbent Model||Third Aquarian Model|
|Historic Models||Proto-Aquarian Model • First Aquarian Model • Second Aquarian Model|
|Parties||Conservative Party • Cosmic Party • Dawn Party • Green Party • Liberal Party • Pirate Party • Red Star Party|
|Miscellaneous||Aquarian Isolationism • Aquarian Fascism • Nàmcism • Esshyism|
|Environmentalists - Green hills and blue sky|
|Moderate / Productive||Productive Environmentalism|
|Main||Blue Environmentalism • Bookchin Capitalism • Liberal Agrarianism • Bloc Québécois • Corbynism • One Nation Labour • Ruralism • Anarcho-Americanism • Anti-JoeyFloppaism • Neo-Paganism • Anti-Internetism • English Heritage Thought (usually) • Eco-Cooperativism • Schwabism|
|Self-Inserts|| Admiralism • Alpino-Temporism • Chaotic Communism • Tomjazzism • Evolutionary Socialism • Metbolism • Neo-Councilism • M4RKAruism • Mattism • Neo Social Libertarianism • Yoda8soup Thought • oRange System • Rejuvenative Hamburg thought • Third Aquarian Model • Neo-Immorxism • Uzarashvilism • |
Casagonism• Burkinism • Neo-Addycakesball Thought • Post Ego Anarcha-Nihilism • Ego-Progressivism • AshleyHere
- Rocksism - Add please.
- XarTario - Can you add me within your self-insert relations? Here's my self-insert: XarTario Thought
- Mikhail Celflosky - Do you support ROC Reclaim China?
- AquaHeart - While that idea is definitely tempting at times, I'm gonna go with no. Other than being grossly unrealistic, it also ensures a complete lack of a challenge to the imperialistic power of the United States, which can lead to some pretty horrible future events.
- Retroliberalism- add please i already added you
- DarknightYuusha - please add me if you may(my self-insert page has since been notably fleshed out).
- Yoda8soup - Extremely based Add me if you get a chance ill add you if that's ok :)
- AshleyHere - Add me?
- Matteel - Add me please? I've added you to my page. Thanks.
- - Hi!
- Torch Socialism - Oh... Add me please.
- Owfism - Add me
- New Model Of Cheesenism - add me