IntroductionThe Third Aquarian Model, or basically, Aquarian Dawnism, the ideology of the Dawn Party of the Federal Republic of Aquaria (fictional nation). Much like her predecessors, the First and Second Aquarian Models, she has a bitter rivalry with the predominant ideological system in the Unspoken Kingdom (fictional nation, representative of AquaHeart's parents) - in her case, Neo-Unspokeism.
An eco-socialist, she combines some ideas from neo-Marxist thought, humanism, and council communism, with a strong emphasis on environmentalism. Much like her predecessors, she is adamant in preserving planet Earth from ruin, and goes as far as to support degrowth movement. She is an outspoken Rosa Luxemburg fangirl, supporting her ideas of building a socialist revolution and of a democratic vanguard along with workers' councils, as well as her progressive ideals. Third Aquarian Model advocates for non-divisive equity between all identity groups of people.
She runs, like Second Aquarian Model, a multi-party, somewhat regulated democracy, which allows parties that are not capitalist, fascist, or reactionary. Political decision centers around workers' councils at the fundamental level, with power also distributed between regional governments and the Aquarian federal government, all of which are bound under the Aquarian Constitution. It aims to establish and maintain a rule of the workers, for the workers.
She supports a pacifistic and somewhat isolationist foreign policy for Aquaria, with protectionist measures to foster local production, and a moderate immigration policy under civic nationalist principles. She is quite patriotic (for Aquaria, not any real-life country), but recognizes the good in diplomacy, and respects the cultures and autonomy of foreign nations and peoples. In the real-life world, she is not a fan of any major nation, and hopes to see the day "superpowers" like the modern United States and China disappear, in favor of a more even and fair diplomatic ground for all nations.
Within The Socialist Camp
In terms of the debate between reform and revolution among socialists and communists, she leans on the revolutionary side. She proposes what she calls a "semi-organic" form of revolution, which is neither reformist nor accelerationist in nature. On one hand, she does not believe participation in liberal electoralism to be an effective way to create change, and she believes that the deteriorating living conditions of the proletariat are a necessary component of revolution, but on the other hand, she believes that to simply wait for these conditions to worsen beyond control or accelerate that worsening are not reliable catalysts of revolution, as she believes that it may simply brew nihilism among the proletariat, especially within the social environment of the 21st century. She believes that along with the current expanding ills of neoliberalism, an active effort to educate, solidarize, and achieve self-sustainment for groups of proletarians is essential to building a socialist revolution. She believes that direct combat should be reserved only for retaliation against the status quo's aggression, until the revolutionary camp is strong enough to face the status quo head-on.
She can generally be considered to be a council communist, or Dutch-German left communist. She generally likes the idea of unity or at least cooperation between socialists and communists of different beliefs, slightly favoring the libertarian side (e.g. anarchists, libertarian socialists, mutualists, communalists) over the authoritarian side (i.e. Marxist-Leninists and other state socialists). She is not a fan of either revisionism, though she is also somewhat critical of ideological purism, like that which is often found within the left communist camp. She believes that mutual conversation, understanding, and (hopefully) comradery despite differences needs to be built to an extent among well-intentioned socialists and communists, in order to stand a chance against the status quo and reactionary forces. However, she is intolerant of excessive conservative thought, revisionary thought, and corporatist thought, as she believes that these are the worst potential influences to a socialist revolutionary body.
Love: The Third Aquarian Interpretation
In governing her own nation, the Third Aquarian Model's prime guiding value is Love. It is the first of the Five Stars In The Ocean - Love, Life, Justice, Service, and Progress, which are values held sacrosanct by the Aquarian Constitution. The value of Love can be defined in many ways, as will be described below in the worldview of the Third Aquarian Model.
Firstly, she believes that people can not, and have never been, born evil. A constructivist to the core, she believes that evil is only activated and brought out in an individual after the forces of society corrupt them. This applies to both criminals and believers of ideologies she sees as corrupt/evil. As such, she does not like the concept of murdering or executing people, being more fond of rehabilitation in almost all cases. Similarly, she does not like the idea of imprisoning people. The Aquarian federal government is constitutionally forbidden from holding anyone under state custody, except those who are a clear and demonstrable threat to national security.
Secondly, in her belief, love should transcend to every human being, no matter how they were born, no matter how they identify. As such, she fully supports the expansion of civil rights of minority groups, be them in race, ethnicity, physical/mental ability, gender, or sexuality. She believes in establishing inclusive guidelines in all areas of government, and encourage similar inclusive guidelines in schools and worker cooperatives via government funding. In regards to nations beyond Aquaria's borders, her support for cultural progressivism is strongest when the country in concern is culturally conservative. In more culturally progressive countries, she promotes focusing on advancing the economic structure towards socialism instead. She sees both economic equity and identity group equity as vital elements of socialism and of the Aquarian spirit of love.
Third of all, she believes in thinking far ahead. This takes the form of making sustainable plans and institutions, that can serve the people of Aquaria for many generations to come. She sees this as love for her future siblings, as well as the future children of her nation. This emphasis on thinking ahead means that any bill the Aquarian government considers to institute are first and foremost analyzed for its long-term potential impacts, especially on Aquarian society's upholding of love. While she recognizes that love does not solve every problem, she also thinks that without love, the society she and her predecessors built becomes meaningless. This emphasis on thinking ahead also reinforces her devotion to environmentalism, as she sees it as the most critical means of sustaining the physical world for future generations of all of Earth's denizens to thrive in.
Fourth of all, she believes in the value of human life. The Five Stars In The Ocean, seen on the bottom half of the Aquarian national flag, represent the values of Love, Life, Justice, Service, and Progress. Third Aquarian Model, like the preceding Aquarian Models, seeks to set a good example of upholding these values, and as such, true to the second value "Life", she holds human life as precious. Upon observing other schools of political thought as well as worldwide historical precedent, she sees a strong connection between disregard for human life and capitalist, imperialist, and reactionary thought. She believes that the moral obligation to defend the sanctity of human life is a needed ideological force, both as a means of uniting the good-faith political left, and as a means of making sure that Aquaria, as well as other socialist movements, do not fall to the evils of exploitation and slaughter.
Finally, and perhaps most noticeably, the value of love guides her political stances. She believes in socialism because, quite simply, it is significantly more compassionate than capitalism. In her belief, socialism not only allows more overall autonomy for all working civilians of the world, but also allows more capacity for each individual to foster and practice love towards others. She cares deeply for the environment, and constantly works to stop climate change, because she believes that love should extend to not just all humans, but also to planet Earth, the ultimate cradle of life, and all of its denizens.
She believes in democracy, as she believes that despite its flaws, it is ultimately more capable in sustaining the value of love compared to totalitarianism, which she sees as corrupt, and anarchism, which she sees as unstable. She is, however, in favor of creating a new democracy, run by the proletariat and for the proletariat, against the persistence of issues of lobbying, elitism, and kakistocratic populism, common in democracies of the past and present. She is in favor of a semi-direct democratic system, with direct democracy exercised at the local level, and run with power balanced between workers' councils, regional government, and interregional/federal government.
She supports the idea of a computer-based planned economy. She also supports a heavy focus on public education, believing that an educated population is a population that can most capably govern themselves under a democracy, without being swayed as easily by the mob mentality and conspiratorial sensationalism so frequently abused by politicians today.
Third Aquarian Model is usually seen as either somewhat playful, or quite mellow, depending on her mood. She has a somewhat agreeable personality, while also being a determined revolutionary on the inside. With her closest friends, especially those who are younger, she can have a somewhat maternal attitude, wanting to support them and soothe them with her presence. With everyone in general, thought she can be shy, she tries to be nice wherever she can, though she will not back down if someone crosses her red lines. Whenever China is brought up in any capacity, she will be grow agitated, and will either leave the scene or rant about them.
She is rather feminine in the traditional sense, loving dresses and flowers, and is known to greatly enjoy the "tradwife" and "cottagecore" aesthetics. She has a passion for nature. She enjoys relaxing and meditating in numerous natural scenes, especially those with a water body, such as lakes, waterfalls, and ocean shores. Unlike her siblings, she is rather spiritual, and occasionally speaks like a pagan priestess, which can cause other ideology balls to be confused or annoyed. Her siblings and friends don't seem to mind, though.
- Timid, softspoken
- Maternal vibe
- Kind yet firm
- Dislikes violence
- Often found meditating, in some place in the wilderness
- Usually formal in speech, but can be playful when she's happy
- Likes complaining about China
Opinions on Ideologies
* Eco-Socialism - Green is the new red!
- Luxemburgism - Bae.
- Humanism - Care for the value of human life is, in my opinion, one of the most important fundamental principles to keep us steering clear of capitalist, imperialist, and reactionary thought.
- Environmentalism - Protect Mother Earth!
- Socialism - An economic system that works for the many, not the few.
- Council Communism - I especially like this form of socialism.
- Marxist Feminism - You're all for intersectional progressivism and worker's rights? Me too!
- Democratic Confederalism - Probably one of the best political models practiced in the modern world. I like pretty much everything about the ways you think and organize. Your lack of centralization slightly worries me about your security against invasion, though. Hang in there, Rojava!
- Neozapatismo - Also very good, I really admire how well you're holding out against the American empire and its cronies.
- Indigenism - The indigenous peoples of colonized lands around the world were some of the first people to be oppressed and brutalized by imperialist mercantilism and capitalism, and it's ridiculous how much they're silenced to this day.
- Alter-Globalization - The type of globalization that I support.
- Civic Nationalism - Exreeos onpìòm kòi! ("Long live Aquaria!")
- MLKism - A true pioneer who I deeply respect.
- Floppaism - Cute, funny, and based.
* Second Aquarian Model - My older sibling, who I respect and love. I just wish you were less capitalist when you were in power, though it seems your Green Party is more anti-capitalist now. Thank you for passing me the torch!
* First Aquarian Model - My other older sibling, who I respect and love, despite our many differences. For instance, you're a stinky, poopyhead l*beral, while I am a critically based and immeasurably redpilled socialist. I still greatly respect you, though, for building our nation, Aquaria, from the ground up, against all odds.
* Proto-Aquarian Model - I fully understand why you turned out the way you did, so I don't hate you. However, being purist and obedient at the cost of all morals is kind of horrible.
*Unspokeism - Sociopath with a pretty face.
* Neo-Unspokeism - Go to hell, reactionary scumbag.
These placements are based on ideology, not personality.
* Neo-Spartacism - Basically almost identical to me, just worded differently, haha. Fellow east Asian Spartacist! I will be your comrade any day.
- INeutralicA - A bit more culturally radical than me, but regardless, very nice overall.
- Smarter Greeceball Thought - Fellow Chinese marxist, who I share a grand majority of views with. My only significant criticism is that you are far too pro-technology for me.
- Ascheominhism - Another very based Chinese marxist and good friend of mine. We disagree on very few things.
- Bruhman Thought - Least Intellectual Marxist. xD On a serious note, I like talking to you, you have some pretty nice ideas overall, and I appreciate that you are patient with my lack of reading in political theory.
* Arthurwp Thought - Very good sociological analysis of capitalism, though I do find your other stuff somewhat confusing, probably because I don't read enough... T-T
* Atronism - I really wanted to like your ideas, but you're kind of too utilitarian as well as factionalist.
*Template:NameChirotesla - Too economically corporatist for me, and you care way more about cultural moderatism than you probably should.
*File:Councilguy2.png Post-Councilism - I completely agree with your takes on industrialism, and even your eco-socialism critique, but almost everything else is just so far away from anything I stand for.
|Aquarians - Love your neighbor, love our nature!|
|Incumbent Model||Third Aquarian Model|
|Historic Models||Proto-Aquarian Model • First Aquarian Model • Second Aquarian Model|
|Parties||Conservative Party • Cosmic Party • Dawn Party • Green Party • Liberal Party • Pirate Party • Red Star Party|
|Miscellaneous||Aquarian Isolationism • Aquarian Fascism • Nàmcism • Esshyism|
Please leave new comments at the top.
Comments no longer in the 7 newest comments are moved to the Old section.
- Blue Nephalem Thought - Can you add me to your relationship list?
- Council Marxism - I'm curious as to your opinion of my ideology.
- User:Scottish Socialist - Add me?
- Rigby Thought - Add me? i've already added you so
- Jefbol Thought - add me
- Erissky - Add me?
- File:Aslan-icon.png Aslan Whiterock - Another Chinese-speaking user! can you add me?
- Arthurwp - Based. Can you add me?
- Neo-Majapahitism - Add me
Ordered from newest to oldest.
- Wraizer Thought Add me?
- Pirate Tails - Plz Accept my discord friend request 😭😭😭
- Atronism - My ideology has changed a bit, though my page hasn't reflected that yet. I no longer advocate for execution, rather prison and reform instead. And, as a self proclaimed advocate for left-unity, I've come to the conclusion that I would be willing to make a small squeeze for other ideologies to influence my beliefs. Only a bit. For now.
- INeutralicA - Could you add me back please?
- Neo-Kiraism - hey u maybe wanna update relations? i kinda changed a bit
- Rocksism - What's your opinion on Murray Bookchin?
- Neo-Kiraism - add me
- Glencoe - I suppose I should clear somethings up one i phrased the housing thing wrong Housing is not the backbone of the economy Industry is. Also where did i say i was going to dump taxpayer money into space exploration i just want to raise it to Apollo era levels I.E 5% of budget
- Template:Inexistent-Template - Add me.
- Glencoe - add me plz
- Atronism - Could thoust add me?
- O'Langism - Add me?
- Rocksism - Add please.
- New Model Of Cheesenism - add me
- Owfism - Add me
- Torch Socialism - Oh... Add me please.
- 'REDUCTED' - Hi! Template:NameChiroteslaism is no longer my ideology. Template:NameChirotesla is my official ideology. Add me please? If you get a chance, I will add you.
- Template:UserMatteel - Add me please? I've added you to my page. Thanks.
- - Add me?
- XarTario - Can you add me within your self-insert relations? Here's my self-insert: XarTario Thought
- DarknightYuusha - please add me if you may(my self-insert page has since been notably fleshed out).
- Retroliberalism- add please i already added you
- Mikhail Celflosky - Do you support ROC Reclaim China?