Syndicalist Mutualism, otherwise known as Anarcho-Syndicalist Mutualism or simply SynMut or SynMutualism, is an ideology which quite simply is both mutualist & syndicalist, meaning that it believes in free-market anarchism organized with worker-syndicates.
How to draw
Different syndicalist symbols can be used to represent SynMutualism.
- A crossed torch and hammer is used to represent Syndicalists in the fictional universe of Kaiserreich. While this symbol is easily recognizable online, it was not used in real life.
- A three-pointed red star was used by Republican factions in the Spanish Civil War.
- A black cat emblem is used by the IWW, a modern-day syndicalist organization.
- An emblem with Hercules was used by the CNT in the Spanish Civil War.
- Draw a ball
- Make a diagonal division, with the top half orange and the bottom half black
- Draw an eye-patch and a normal eye
- On the eye-patch, put one of the aforementioned symbols
|Mutualists - Free trade, Anarchism and Leftism!|
|Main||American Greenism • Ego-Mutualism • Geomutualism • Reactionary Mutualism • Traditional Mutualism • Pink Mutualism • Islamic Mutualism • Minarcho-Mutualism • Mutualist-Syndicalism • Cybermutualism • Eco-Cooperativism|
|Self-Insert||Bsaheedism • File:Slavr.png Slavreichism File:Slavreichismsmall.png • Break Mutualism • Anarcho-Americanism • Amism|
|Syndicalists - They go wild over me|
|Main||Obristan Socialism • Reactionary Syndicalism|
|Regional||Scouse Syndicalism • Anarcho-Americanism|
|Self inserts|| Torontoism • Neo-Blartism • Neo-Immorxism • General Shrekretary Thought • Yoda8soup Thought • Pantheonism • |
Casagonism• Cantonese Montagnardism