Syncretic Libertarianism is an economically ambivalent libertarian ideology that supports borrowing ideas from both libertarian socialists and right-libertarians as it believes all libertarians should unite against authoritarianism. It is Culturally left, however, the radicality of such is variable from Moderate Left, to Far Left. It cannot be Centre Left or Culturally Center. It was founded and followed by Enso Jin in mid 2021, however he had abandoned the ideology by late 2022.
- Libertarian Socialism: Socialism and Freedom.
- Libertarianism: Capitalism and freedom.
- Libertarian Market Socialism: Ay, a middle between Socialisms collectivism and Capitalisms markets.
- Bleeding Heart Libertarianism: Now this, this is some cool stuff.
- Progressivism: Progress good.
- Anti-Authoritarianism: A good description, however its been appropriated by Liberals.
- Mutualism: Well you're interesting.
- Anarchism: Right ideas but too extreme. Anarchism could work but not large scale.
- Liberalism: A good start, and good for the apolitical, however, to be interested in politics is to understand it, and pure liberalism isn't enough to work.
- Social Liberalism: Ah yes, I support these things, but I won't defend them with any policy.
- Social Democracy: Understandable, very realistic and possible, however it doesn't cover enough.
- Social Libertarianism: A good, more moderate ideology. But again, not always enough.
- Marxism-Leninism: Ah hello there pissant. You lose, go out Tankies.
- Fascism: Pissant #2 that died even faster. All your current supporters miss the past, and can't grow up.
- Cultural Conservatism: Whatcha scared of, buddy? Afraid?