Survivalism is a social movement advocating for the preparation of potential future disruptions to the status quo or to an individuals personal struggles. The movement spawned as early as the 1930's in the United States and United Kingdom over panic relating to economic issues (such as Black Tuesday), nuclear war, Armageddon and other apocalyptic scenarios.
Like many survivalists, this ball leads an unusual lifestyle, believing he is constantly prone to danger from anything. They often spend time doing activities in their home bunker, investing in crypto and stockpiling tools and nonperishable food for the upcoming apocalypse.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball.
- Color it green.
- In the bottom half, draw two white perpendicular arrows crossing each other.
- Above that, draw a white fire design ablaze. (The two things put together should resemble a campfire).
- Draw the eyes.
- Cold War Mentality - My old dear friend. He did a great job shaping my movement.
- Crypto-Capitalism - Economic collapse is inevitable; invest in crypto
and lose millions!
- Gold Standard - The most stable form of money.
- Anarcho-Primitivism - This could be our future, but I'm prepared for it.
- Technoprimitivism - Once society collapses, this could be the future for prepared ones.
- Cultism - THE END IS NEAR!
- Gun Rights Advocacy - I'll need my guns.
- Post-Industrialism - You make people weak, but I'll still use your materials after the apocalypse.
- Post-Civilization - I hope this doesn't happen soon, but when it does, I'll be ready.
- Dystopianism - I'm prepared for you! Just try! (don't actually though please I'm begging you!)
- Extraterrestrialism - I'm prepared for the alien invasion.
- Social Darwinism - Try to touch me and you get the bullet.
- Posadism - I'm ready for Fallout.
- Bankocracy - I don't trust the banks.
- Zombie Agrarianism - The zombies... are... coming!
- Post-Humanism - I'm prepared for the robot revolution!
- Ingsoc - I don' think anybody is prepared for you.
- Covidism - Literally 1984! Now let me just get all the toilet paper real quick!