Sumeru Akademiyarchy is the ideology of Sumeru. It is a NonQuad, culturally Center but slightly right, technocratic, and globalist ideology that models the society and the government of Sumeru. Sumeru Akademiyarchy was founded by the Greater Lord Rukkhadevata and has since been worked upon to today.
The Three Virtues and Six Sins
Sumeru Akademiya and Sumeru as a whole is governed by these values, the three virtues and six sins. The virtues is how someone should pursue knowledge and the sins are forbidden knowledge the researchers should never touches.
The Three Virtues
- Admonition: The branches of wisdom, comes from heart of the person and comes out as good deeds that come from the words of wisdom.
- Ingenuity: The leaf of wisdom, the origin of that wisdom is through wanting to do good, the ingenuity makes a good path and the new ideas and wisdom should be done well.
- Praxis: The root of all wisdom, it comes from will and validate new wisdom to bring forth new wisdom.
The Six Sins
- Interfering with human evolution
- Messing with life and death
- Researching beyond the universe
- Investigating origin of words
- Researching gods without devotion
- Researching secrets without fear
Sumeru Akademiyarchy believes that Sumeru Akademiya, the most prestigious academy in Teyvat, should govern Sumeru. The Sumeru Akademiya is made up of the Six Darshans which are six different schools that cover different fields of study. Each Darshan is lead by a sage who's also part of the governing council of Sumeru and holds a lot of power. Sages are very knowledgeable and worked their way up through their expertise and research as well as many theses they wrote. To work your way up, you must be first prestigious enough to join Sumeru Akademiya. Sumeru Akademiya researches are then split to ranks. The lowest stage of researchers are split into the Driyosh and other researchers. The Driyosh are allowed to travel in order to fulfill their research while others aren't. Once the researchers finish one thesis, researchers are considered full researchers. Higher up are Dasturs who are known to have passed two theses in research through the review process. Herbads are higher than Dasturs and are very knowledgeable as well as high up in leadership of Sumeru. The highest rank is the sage who are party of the highest governing council of Sumeru and deal with the day to day affairs of Sumeru.
Main Article: Akasha System
The Akasha System is a system that every citizen and even visitor of Sumeru is connected to. The Akasha System allows knowledge to be directly distributed to anyone and even feel the feelings of certain people. The Akasha System does pick out who's allowed which information so certain information is accessible while certain info isn't.
Sumeru Akademiyarchy takes students from all over Teyvat and sees potential students anywhere in Teyvat as long as Sumeru Akademiyarchy sees them as someone who's willing to become a researcher.
The Matra are a disciplinary administration that hands out punishments for researchers who committed serious offenses like plagiarism, bribery, and other corrupt practices. The Matra likes to personally meet the offender. Researchers fear the Matra as meeting the Matra usually never goes well at the end. Any attempts to corrupt the Matra usually causes even harsher punishments. They also act like the police force of Sumeru for even normal Sumeru citizens known to investigate and prevent canned knowledge from being sold and used as well as smuggled books.
Rukkhadevata and Kusanali
Rukkhadevata used to lead Sumeru for a long time until the Cataclysm which ended her. Known as Greater Lord Rukkhadevata, Rukkhadevata is often worshipped among Sumeru and there are many festivals that celebrate her. Even after Rukkhadevata's death, Rukkhadevata is still worshipped in Sumeru today and there and Rukkhadevata's values are still being followed today which makes Sumeru a Necrocracy. Sumeru de jure has Lesser Lord Kusanali as its current god but currently no one really pays attention to Kusanali besides a few devotees and even the Akasha System doesn't have readily info about Kusanali.
Knowledge is everything in Sumeru and Sumeru Akademiyarchy believes that rationale and knowledge are the most valuable thing. Sumeru Akademiyarchy promotes rationale thinking as well as gaining knowledge as the best life ever. Dreams are seen as illogical and childish and is looked down upon by Sumeru Akademiyarchy. Sumeru Akademiyarchy takes pride in not dreaming.
Sumeru Akademiyarchy is basically a researcher and a workholic constantly doing research and making theses. Sumeru Akademiyarchy loves reading books and is always seen wearing an Akasha Terminal in order to gain more knowledge. Although many other ideologies are concerned of Sumeru Akademiyarchy's workaholic nature, Sumeru Akademiyarchy actually takes pride in knowledge and rational thinking and often looks down upon dreams as something childish and illogical. He's also a narcissist and is very proud and often looks down on people and won't even listen to them if he believes they have less academic accomplishments than him. He's also authoritarian and hates any form of art thinking its irrational and bans them.
He secretly works with the Fatui!
- Technocracy - The sages are all expertise in their own fields.
- Scientocracy - The sages are scientists and I value rational thinking more than anything.
- Meritocracy - Only the prestigious may become leaders of Sumeru.
- Noocracy - The sages are the biggest brains of Sumeru.
- Globalism - I take students from all over Teyvat and I even let travelers get an Akasha Terminal as well.
- Social Distributism - I do the same thing with knowledge.
- Rukkhadevata Theocracy - I wouldn't be here with the Greater Lord Rukkhadevata as well as is his gnoses powers the Akasha System.
- Necrocracy - Even after our death, Greater Lord Rukkhadevata will still be honored forever and Rukkhadevata's gnoses powers the Akasha System.
- Socialist Transhumanism - I like where this is going, you seem to like the idea of the Akasha System.
- Environmentalism - I shall protect the rainforests from the Withering.
- Liyue Model - I travel to him a lot and he seems to like smarts rule although he seems to be more interested in economics than anything else.
- Classical Liberalism - Free education for all is based!
- Kritarchy - You like rationale a lot and I like doing research with Fontaine and the Matra is based
- Akasha System - My greatest invention!
- Favoniusism - Eh I'm not sure about that freedom stuff but thanks for allowing my researchers to travel to her land and Lisa is based.
- Thirtyism - The Eremites who protect Sumeru
and are literally my puppets who I can command them literally at the will of the Akasha.best of the Eremites. Scaramouche Theocracy - SOON I WILL HAVE MY NEW GOD!!!
- Oligarchy - I only like oligarchs who are smart
and corruptlike the sages.
- Kusanali Theocracy - Even though she's our god, I ignore her a lot. Also a lot of her followers complain about me a lot.
Also I will replace you!
- Hive-Mind Collectivism - You go way too far with that Akasha System.
- Hive-Mind Individualism - Same as above and also Akasha System is for gaining knowledge not for entertainment.
- Tsaritsa Theocracy - You are very violent and evil but I had a lot of students who joined the Fatui.
Thanks for helping me set up a new god and my plan to take down Kusanali.
- Cyberocracy - I think you are going way too far.
Now time for my infinite Sabzeruz Festival!
- Kleptocracy - Matra go brrrr!!!
Corruption is only good when the sages do it!
- Eremitism - They protect Sumeru but are willing to betray me for mora.
- Dreamism - Dreams are irrational and childish and we should stop dreaming in order thinking rationally and logically.
Also I need to fool people to believe they were never in a dream so I can use him for creating a new god!
- Kakistocracy - THIS IS WHAT DREAMS LEAD TO PEOPLE AND YOU ARE THE WORST!!!
You are a good tool for my plans!
- Anti-Environmentalism - Stop trying to destroy my rainforests and speed up the Withering.
- Pediarchy - Children are often irrational and illogical and only when they stop dreaming is when they truly become adults. Also yeah I don't care about Kusanali DEAL WITH IT!
- Right-Wing Populism - I conclude that populism is a bad idea and your love of conspiracy theories and anti-environmentalism proves that dreams are cringe as well as anti-environmentalism just being Kakistocracy under a mask.
Also he can't know about my dealings with the Fatui.
- Pol Potism - Yeah your ideas are definitely cri... HOLY CRAP YOU ARE TRYING TO KILL ME FOR BEING AN INTELLECTUAL! HELP ME!!!
- Hengshui Model -
I'm definitely not him I swear!
- Dreamsexual Pride -
YOU ARE EVEN GIVING ME NIGHTMARES AS WELL!!!
- SJW - Always accuse me that my students aren't dark-skinned enough whatever that means. My reserach concludes you are just Kakistocracy under a mask.
- Aristocracy - Knowledge is for everyone, not just the elites.
- Police Statism ( Azarism) - FUCK YOU GENERAL MATHRAMANA!!!
- Neo-Scarlet Monarchism - WHAT THE FUCK! HOW DID I KILL THE SCARLET KING! LITERATE HISTORICAL RECORDS SHOW THAT SCARLET KING TRAPPED HIMSELF IN A MAZE AND ENDED UP ENDING HIS OWN CIVILIZATION WITH IT! NOT SOME KIND OF CONSPIRACY NONSENSE THAT I SOMEHOW KILLED THE SCARLET KING! MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO TO THE AKADEMIYA AND DO SOME HISTORICAL RESEARCH AND SEE HOW DUMB YOU ARE!!!
Also thanks for giving me mad scholars morons!
- Abyss Theocracy - STOP TRYING TO WITHER MY RAINFORESTS!!!
|Cultural Center - Minority rights and tradition!|
|Syncretic||Cultural Feminism • Transmedicalism • Merkelism • Sangonomiya Kokomi Thought • Ultra-Anglophobia|
|Slightly Conservative||Moderate Conservatism • Sumeru Akademiyarchy|
|Main||Conservative Party of Canada • Coolidgism • Christian Animeism • Ego-Fascism • Gorbachevism • Sex Confederatism • Social Democrat National Atheism • Transmedicalism • Wojti2000ism • Zulism • Bounty Frontierism • Liyue Model • Celestia Theocracy • Scientific Outlook on Development • Ultra-Francophobia • Thirtyism|
|Slightly Progressive||Moderate Progressivism • Neo-Social Democratic Libertarianism|
|Self-inserts||Agora Butterism • Dylanism • Novoscarletism • Anarcho-Americanism • • Neo-Immorxism • Thanatism • Neo-Addycakesball Thought • Neo-Social Democratic Libertarianism|