Steinism is the left-wing political beliefs of the American physician of Jill Stein, the presidential candidate for the Green Party of the United States in 2012 and 2016.
In 2012, Jill Stein ran with Cheri Honkala as her running mate. Her campaign was for a Green New Deal that would aid the environment in it's struggle against the terror capitalists have brought upon it. In total, Stein got 0.36% of the popular vote, 469,501 votes. Only three states did she get over 1% of the vote; Maine (1.3%), Oregon (1.1%), and Alaska (1.0%).
In 2016, Jill Stein ran again with Ajamu Baraka as her running mate. Her campaign was once again with a Green New Deal that would aid the environment. In the end, Stein got fourth place in the election with 1.07% of the popular vote (1,457,216 votes). In Hawaii, Stein got over 2% of the vote.
In 2020, Stein didn't run a third time, but instead Howie Hawkins ran. He carried on some of the ideals Stein did for this election (though this isn't shocking because the ran for the same party).
- American Greenism - Love you dad! <3
- Eco-Socialism - Love you too grandad! <3
- American Communism - Hi uncle!
- Sandersism - Fellow American socialist.
- Vermontese Progressivism - Another American socialist.
- Left-Democratism - My other uncle!
- American Libertarianism - You're a fine fellow third party, but why do you keep beating me?
- Hillaryism - My uncle endorsed you in 2016, but you're a center-rightist and a Democrat.
- Bidenism - My uncle endorsed you in 2020, but you're a centrist and a Democrat.
- American Republicanism - Stop winning the dang elections you right-wing moster!
- KKK - Get out of America you crazy Nazi!
- Democratism - Fuck you your not getting my vote.
- Right-Democratism - Same but you're even worse.
- Jill Stein
- Jill Stein 2012 presidential campaign
- Jill Stein 2016 presidential campaign
- Green New Deal