State Metricism, also known as Mandatory Metricism, is a form of Metricism that believes that the use of imperial or non-metric units must be combatted using a strong state. It is also big into regulations.
Examples would be Portugal, Singapore, and South Korea. In Portugal, for instance, containers are required to have grams on them. In South Korea, traditional Korean units are prohibited in commercial usage. In Singapore, all shipping measurements must be in metric.
The Quarkpol and PCBAMH servers are also good examples.
How to Draw
- Draw a circle.
- Fill it in dark blue. (#020235)
- Draw the text "m/kg" in grey. (a1a1a1)
- Draw a brown gavel over the text. (#7c2f18)
- Draw the eyes.
- Metricism - Meter time!
- Anti-Americanism - Based by all means. F**K IMPERIAL MEASUREMENTS!!
- Authoritarianism - Yes.
- National Capitalism - I'm indifferent on economics but I hope you force everyone to weigh themselves in kilograms.
- Kiloliterism - Forcing people to use metric specifications is BASED.
- Jacobinism - A la revolution!
- Lusitanism - Portugal was one of the first countries to go metric.
- Neo-Afunhumaninterism - Believes in metrication but wants it voluntary? IT'LL NEVER WORK THAT WAY!
- Systemism - Doesn't know that he'll need the bulk of the state behind his units.
- American Model - You're going to jail for using f*et and p*unds!
- Anti-Metrication - Exactly the threat that needs to be destroyed.