Spookism is an ideology that believes that for an effective totalitarian state to be achieved, the population must be scared into full submission, living in a constant state of fear and anxiety produced by the state. What distinguishes from mainline totalitarianism though, is that Spookism will spook its subjects into submission rather than scare them. It seldom uses tactics such as Machiavellianism, strict prison sentences, police states, or heavy surveillance (although it can) but scares its subjects through the use of elaborate setups including spiders, skeletons, vampires, werewolves and all things spooky.
Egoism likes to call all governments "Spookism" because everything is spooky to him.
- Spookism can be drawn with their pumpkin on, or without it.
- That's it.
- Totalitarianism: My dad. He's pretty based, but doesn't spook the populace.
- Necrocracy: Boo!
- Juche: Very very based.
- Ingsoc: Now he has the right idea!
- Egoism: I am your worst nightmare.
- Democracy: Literally the opposite of me.
- Spookcracy: FUCK OFF NAME STEALER
How to Draw
Drawing Spookism is easy enough, there are two styles to drawing him however.
- Draw a ball.
- Fill in the background with black.
- Draw an A, but the left side is elongated a bit and the middle line is cut off at the left line.
- Draw the eyes, and you're done!
- Draw a pumpkin shape.
- Draw the stalk.
- Add eyeholes, then add the eyes inside them.
- Fill in the Pumpkin's background.
- Draw the lines on the pumpkin.
- You're done!