You guys though I was gone?! You can't get rid of me! Roll the intro, bitches!
SomeCrusaderism is an American patriot, capitalist, conservative, and can vary civically between centrist and liberal, but always favors decentralized power. It's essentially a derivative of Christian Conservatism with some Libertarian Conservative influences.
General: Christian Conservatism
Religion: Christian Democracy
Race: Racial Egalitarianism
LGBT: Hate the sin, love the sinner
I believe that capitalism is the best economic system we ever had, but believes that it isn't without its flaws. Minimal regulations should be put in place for the economy ( minimum wage, workplace safety regulations, making sure that food is edible and your meds don't kill people, etc.) by the states, but nothing to the extent of things like fixing prices for certain goods. The market should be left to itself for the most part, and the only economic stimulus the government should provide during recessions are tax breaks for all citizens. This will increase goods consumption and cause the economy to recover without excessive government spending.
I'm generally skeptical of social programs, especially in regards to stimulus checks and universal basic income. I see it as the government rewarding laziness, screwing over a balanced budget, and there's little assurance that the recipient would use the money for any good. You never know if someone will blow a stimulus check on gambling or drugs, after all. The welfare state should be scaled back so that the dollar can gets its value back and allow people to reclaim greater financial autonomy. However, what differentiates me from many Republicans is that welfare shouldn't be for corporations. They should be left to fend for themselves with zero state support, because said state support is the reason why a select few companies own nearly all business. I'm also becoming more open to other economic systems, such as Social Capitalism and Distributism.
I can't say I'm fully in support of protectionism nor free trade. On the one hand, I believe America should increase its trade with Europe and Canada to maintain good relations and decrease the price of goods, but I'm also vehemently opposed to job outsourcing and seek to combat the economic domination of authoritarian regimes like China. In short, trade with American allies good, trade with China bad.
I think that it's best if the government is run in accordance to semi-direct democracy. In it, representatives administer daily governance, but the people have some measure of sovereignty. This sovereignty can be expressed through popular action, including referendums, popular initiative, and public consultations. Thus, citizens may be able to veto the laws of congress or propose new ones for it.
I believe that most governance needs to be done by state governments, believing that they know what their citizens would need better than the national government and is far less beuracratic and wasteful than the latter. The national government, for the most part, should only concern itself with diplomacy and national security. Matters like same-sex marriage and legal drugs to be decided by states.
I believe that Trump was right to try to combat illegal immigration, but simply ramping up border security alone was the wrong approach. While adaquate border security is a necessity, a better alternative would be to dramatically scale back the welfare state so that parasitic immigrants would be punished without the hard-working ones being punished alongside them. However, I'm still a civic nationalist, believing that someone's race or culture should have no bearing on whether or not they can immigrate. I'm also a strong advocate for interculturalism as an alternative to assimilationism and multiculturalism, believing that some shared cultural values and a sense of patriotism is essential to the cohesion of any society. Besides, the idea that immigrants are turning America towards secularism and progressivism is a myth, as the majority of immigrants are religious conservatives.
I strongly support interculturalism as an alternative to assimilationism and multiculturalism. Assimilationist countries tend to be very bigoted and hateful to those outside of the national culture and sees how the same becomes of multiculturalist societies tending to self-segregate. Interculturalism is the best of both worlds because it allows for cultural diversity, but there is still a shared national identity that keeps people together.
I'm a patriotic American and our leaders should strive to do whatever is in the best interest of the country. Although, I can't call myself a nationalist because of my more lax views on immigration and not being averse to international alliances and trade only if it benefits the country. In general, the interests of the USA should come first.
I believe that America hasn't fought a just war since World War 2. For the most part, America's constant intervention and invasion in geopolitics has made the world worse. I'm conflicted on whether or not it was so bad during the Cold War, considering that they were fighting the goddamn Soviet Union of all nations, but everything after the fall of the USSR has been nothing but failure and destruction. Monroe Doctrine needs to be re-established before the world gets destabilized to the point of World War 3. For those who don't know, Monroe Doctrine was a principle established by President James Monroe, declaring that any attempt to colonize or re-colonize territory in the Americas would be met with force from the U.S. military. All foreign military personnel and equipment need to be recalled home, which will save thousands of lives, billions of dollars, and Americans will be no less safe because of it.
Society and Culture
In general, I'm a Christian Traditionalist that believes the decentralization of power is the best chance the U.S. has at combatting secularism, moral regression, and reverse racism policies such as affirmative action.
I abhor racism, seeing it as being irrational and against the word of God. He believes that people need to be judged by their merits rather than ethnicity. I highly admire MLK Jr. (yes, in spite of his economic views) for his peaceful ways of attaining civil rights and his Christian rationalization of it. However, he still opposes affirmative action, believing that undermines MLK Jr.'s vision of people being judged by their character and skill rather than their race.
This is the part where I piss off both conservatives and libertarians. Drugs should be decriminalized (legal to use, illegal to sell) and the legalization of said drugs should be left for the states to decide. Hard drugs like cocaine should remain decriminalized indefinitley. Drug dealers are comminting a far greater evil than drug users are, so police and prison resources should stop being wasted on the latter.
While being against flagrant hatred towards the LGBT community, I see them and pride culture in particular as being a toxic and dangerous influence on culture. It uses guilt tripping and public shaming and outrage to get conscessions out of the state and companies, just like the Prohibition Movement last century. But no matter how many demands they accept, the movement shifts the goalposts even further. So far to the point that obscene and unscientific things like non-binary genders and bodily mutilation to "transition" to the opposite sex are forced to be normalized under threat of ostracism. They're going too far, and that any further "progress" must halt. I support asexuals and demisexuals the most (even envying them at times) and most opposed to anything supporting the narrative of a gender non-binary or gender transition.
I'm vehemently against abortion. It's nothing short of euthenasia and the fact that it's being glorified as empowering is both disgusting and terrifying. I vehemently support the Supreme Court's overturning of Roe v. Wade. Just as murder is a federal crime, so too should abortion. The only justifiable exception is if going through with the birth of a child poses a risk to the mother's life, in which case she may legally seek abortion. As hard as it is, these things happen.
Although Paleoconservatism is a hit-or-miss ideology, 50's aesthetics are baller and should make a revival.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball.
- Fill the top half blue and the bottom half red.
- Draw a white latin cross on the top-center of the ball.
- Draw three white starts at the bottom half of the ball.
- Draw two white eyes.
- Optional Accessories: Baseball cap with US flag, wooden crucifix
- Christian Conservatism - I'm basically you but decantralized and without the nightmarish flag design.
- Conservatism - Same as above, but just admit that the "small government" shtick is a lazy attempt to curry libertarian votes.
- Constitution Party & Libertarain Perty - My new parties of choice after leaving the Republicans
although the latter can be so stupid I suspect they're a puppet used to make third parties look bad.
- Christian Heritage Party of Canada - What if Canadian conservatives had spines? 😳
- Black Conservatism - Larry Elder is based AF and definitley should replace Newsom.
- Libertarian Paternalism - Having local and private institutions encourage my cultural beliefs instead of by overbearing government mandate? What can I say but BASED!
- Confessionalism - Religion should be a guiding force within democracy.
- Cultural Christianity - The long and narrow road that leads to everlasting life.
- Moral Universalism - Deciding right from wrong is God's decision and His alone.
- Anti-Nihilism - A second page for Anti-Atheism? Based.
- Classical Liberalism - With liberty and justice for all!
- Gun Rights Advocacy - Shall not be infringed!
- Anti-Communism - *Aint I Right intensifies*
- Conservative Liberalism - Understands the value of civil liberties and conservative values.
- Libertarian Conservatism - Same as above but with an added emphasis on decentralized power.
- Patriotism - AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!
- Civic Nationalism - P E R F E C T I O N.
- Capitalism - Best economics
stop outsourcing everyone's jobs.
- Regulationist Capitalism - Can be a force for good if not taken to Keynesianism's level.
- Paternalistic Conservatism - The best form of social democracy.
- Distributism - An interesting alternative to socialism and capitalism.
- Texas - Based. Your entire state and its policies are based. Too bad I'm trapped in the liberal shithole.
- Cuteservatism - 😳🥵
- Kakistocracy -
- Paleoconservatism - You're better than Neo"Cons", but you're seriously statist and ultranationalistic.
- LGBT - Many of you are alright, but the cultural movement you latch onto is actual cancer.
- LGBT Conservatism - Hmm, maybe you could work...
- Crusadism - You're great for memes but useless IRL.
- Pinochetism - Same as above.
- Christian Democracy - Good, but nowadays you're starting to shill to progressives and your ecoonomics can get too Keynesian.
- Conservative Socialism - What if socailism wasn't shit? Still undesirable though.
- Christian Theocracy - It's only natural for one's religion to influence policy, but full-blown theocracy isn't desirable.
- Christian Progressivism - ...Your existence confuses me.
- Laicism - Wanting religion to stay out of government is ok, but out of culture too? Seriously?
- Religious Nationalism - Whether or not I like you is HIGHLY dependent on what religion you champion.
- Zionism - I'm indifferent towards your existence and you're strong enough to stand on your own. No more American dollars shall be wasted on you.
- American Republicanism - I used to wholeheartedly support you, but your increasing statism, corporate welfare, and militarism is starting to turn me away more and more. Still better than the Democrats, though.
- Right-Wing SJW - I understand your anger towards the left, but you don't have to stoop down to their level.
- Abortionism - Haha Roe v. Wade go rrriiippp!
- State Atheism - Lol 90% of state atheist countries had cults of personality. "Atheist" my ass!
- Post-Modernism - You destroy everything that gives people meaning and hope and give them nothing in return. Fuck you!
- Egoism - "hEy gUys, MoRal nO eXiST! ME vEry SmArT!"
- Progressivism - Egoism-lite. Making shit socially acceptable won't automatically make it good.
- Hedonism - The purest essence of progressivism. What good is such "liberation" if it winds up enslaving you to animalistic urges?
- Christophobia - Bruh...
- State Liberalism - Basically California.
- Democratism - Take all of my complaints about the Republicans and add moral regression and wasteful beaureaucracy. NOPE!
- Bidenism - Dementia-ridden pedo that's done nothing but drive the country into the ground since the day he took office. I hope to God he isn't the end of the US...
- SJW - Well, if it isn't the thought police themselves. Keep seething about Musk buying Twitter!
- Liberalism & Third Way- How the mighty have fallen...
- National Socialism - You ruined the name of nationalism, killed 12 million people based on shitty pseudoscience, and you're a dictator that hates religion. Hope you like the weather down in hell!
- Neoconservatism - You turned the Republican Party into corporate simps that erode liberty, forsake tradition, and ruin budgets on constant invasions. At this rate you'll be the death of us all.
- Satanic Theocracy - All of you are either ultraprogressive brats or actual Neo-Nazis. Just you wait until you find out that Hell isn't for having kinky sex with demons.
- Racial Nationalism - All men came from Adam and Eve, you heathen!
- Positive Christianity - No, there isn't a thing about you that's positive.
- Fordism - Heaven for progressives, hell for everyone else.
- Proto-SomeCrusaderism - This is why you shouldn't let 6th graders get into politics...
- Matthism - It might be too early to judge your ideology given how you just created your page, but Imma do it anyways. I'll always like Christian Libertarianism, but transhumanism is too much for me (I hate the idea of my very body being hackable) and Objectivism, really? Do you know how Rand thought of any form of spirituality and the morals they entail? As of know, though, that's about all I can knock you for. (7.5/10)
- Admiralism - Market socialism is ok, and I support free healthcare but none of the other welfarist ideals you have. Civic neutrality is awlyays based, but cultural centrism isn't exactly my cup of tea, but it's better than progressivism. A pretty good ideology. (7/10)
- National Social Liberalism - Progressivism, giving even more power to the LGBT, and welfare is cringe, but everything else is based AF. (7.5/10)
- Geopaleolibertarian Distributism - I'm skeptical of your economics, especially welfarism and UBI, but distributism is a close second to capitalism. Libertarianism is a bit much, but still good, and your cultural values are basically perfect. A great ideology all in all. (7.5/10)
- Template:NameLairism - Your economics and multiculturalism aren't my cup of tea, but your cultural stances are surprisingly based. (7.5/10)
- Metbolism - Austrian economics are a bit much and your approach towards the LGBT isn't the best, but the rest of your gig is pretty based. But the illiberal democracy stuff has to go. (7.5/10)
- Omegaism - Standard liberal, but patriotism, federalism, and firm pro-West sentiment causes you to rise above. (6.5/10)
- File:Eyebrowsism.png Eyebrowsism - I'm skeptical of welfarism, and even more so towards world federalism, but your support of the family is based. Legalizing prostitution is cringe, but at least you want to heavily restrict it. Also, protectionism is the best way to curb the influence of countries like China and Russia, so good job! Still not sure about the cultural reformism, tho. (6.5/10)
- Scarletism - You're a bit too regulationist and progressive for my taste, but your brand of progressivism is surprisingly agreeable. Still not a fan of how authoritarian you can get, but still a decent ideology. (6/10)
- Conservative Socialist Nationalism - Not a fan of socialism, and this whole "benevolent dictatorship" shtick has rarely ever fulfilled the 'benevolent' bit. However, nationalism, cultural conservatism and protectionism are both based, but for some reason you hate it when I'm nationalistic. All in all, very bringe. (5.5/10
- - Your ideology pretty bringe overall, and your anti-theism freaks me out, but separatism from Canada sounds based enough and you're a swell guy :).
And yes, I would love to give you headpats.(5/10)
- Neo-Immorxism - You're a real tricky case. Socialism and nationalizing biusnesses is cringe, and I especially disapprove of your authoritarianism, but your cultural values are basically perfect. Racial equality is based, but I think that colorblindness is a better course of action than giving minorities special protections. Overall, you're bringe, and you'd definitley be higher up if you were more moderate in either your economic or statist views. (4.5/10)
- NeoBingo.png Neo-Bingoism - Same as above: everything is cringe except for your social views. (4.5/10)
- General Shrekretary Thought - To start, communism and authoritarianism is just one of the most nightmarish combonations there is in politics. But your cultural and nationalistic values are amazing, even though the whole "national rejuvination" thing is bizzare. I don't like your politics much, but you're the best an AuthLeft can get. Also gaming based :D. (4/10)
- File:MATTball.png Mattism - We disagree on many core issues, and I remember how we'd be at each other's throats over at the Polcompball wiki. Heh, it's like we exist to take the piss out of each other. He's not a bad person, just misguided and a bit aggressive at times (which I can be like, especially on a bad day). (4/10)
- South Floridian Socialism - Pretty wacky TBH, but market socialism is tolerable and I can't complain about the decentralization. (4.5/10)
- Heinrich-Cheungism - ...Do I even need to explain why? (1/10)
- Hydra'ism- This whole thing is just abhorent. Absolute monarchism is completely wack and reactionaryism is waaaaaay too much. Not to mention that there isn't a chance in hell that I'll ever buy your Pan-Aryan union and pagan BS. Not even your decent economics can save you. At this point I'm not sure if you're serious or joking. (2/10)
- Neo-Kiraism - Aside from both of us living in California, we have nothing in common. (1/10)
ConservValues - National Libertarianism
What Type of Right Winger Are You? - Constitutionalist
AmericanValues - Tea Party
Prism Political Quiz
BLM Agreement Test - Very Low
Gender Conception Test - 100% gender conservatism
DozenValues Test - Conservative Liberalism
6Foundations Test - Conservatism
Statecraft Test - Paleolibertarianism
EconValues Laissez-Faire Capitalism
ReligiousValues Test - Protestant
Religious Extremism Quiz - Christian
Ideosorter - Paleolibertarianism
7Axes Test - Conservative Libertarianism
|Prudists - Nude is rude!|
|Main/Other|| Prudism |
Authoritarian Prudism • Naturist Hierarchism • Prudist Feminism • Prudist Masculism • Prudist Primalism
ReligiousValues - Praise *insert diety here*
|Anti-Catholic||SomeCrusaderism • Template:UserMatteel • Template:UserQuark •|
|Anti-Protestant||Template:UserMatteel • Template:UserQuark •|
|Anti-Orthodox||Template:UserMatteel • Template:UserQuark •|
|Jewish Neutrality||SomeCrusaderism • Template:UserMatteel|
|Anti-Muslim||SomeCrusaderism • Template:UserMatteel • Template:UserQuark •|