Social Feminism is a feminist movement that advocates for social rights and special accommodations for women. It was first used to describe members of the women's suffrage movement in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries who were concerned with social problems that affected women and children. They saw obtaining the vote mainly as a means to achieve their reform goals rather than a primary goal in itself. After women gained the right to vote, social feminism continued in the form of labor feminists who advocated for protectionist legislation and special benefits for women. Although the validity of the term "social feminism" is highly disputed between historians and its original usage.
Social Feminists focus on gaining rights for women in the workplace, unions, worker co-operatives, and under fields of employment. They advocate for protectionist legislation and special benefits for women, seek to pass state laws regulating working conditions for women, and expand women's participation in unions.
- Social Democracy - Thank you dad for creating the happiest countries on earth that have excellent social programs and women's rights.
- Nordic Model - You're basically the same as my dad.
- Regulationism - Time to tax and regulate those big and sexist businesses!!
- Social Libertarianism - Brother! You are a bit too far right economically for me but I still love you.
- Progressivism - You can't have social progress without economic progress!
- Paternalistic Conservatism - Look big bro, its not that I hate you, your welfare is nice but you can be really offensive at times.
- Left-Wing Populism - We are often the same but sometimes you hate me for being too focused on identity politics and supposedly selling out workers for preserving capitalism.
- Jacksonian Democracy - You were a racist piece of shit who killed natives and destroyed the central bank while also being a sexist prick to women who fought against slaver. Rest In Piss.
- Classical Conservatism - Fuck Rees-Mogg.
- National Socialism - YOU DESTROYED MY DAD'S DEMOCRACY, ACCUSED ME OF BEING A MARXIST AND CAUSED THE DEATHS OF JUST UNDER 100 MILLION PEOPLE 
- ↑ Including all casualties of WW2 and the holocaust