Slavery, more politically sometimes known as a Slave Economy, is a position which holds that slavery, the ownership of humans often for labor, is necessary or beneficial for society and should be permitted.
- American Confederatism - Damn ni(ce people of African descent, we're not racist pi)gs are now our property and our slaves!
- Totalitarianism - A government where every man is a slave? Based!
- Social Darwinism-The weak must be enslaved
- Authoritarianism - Moderate version of the above.
- National Socialism - Slavs? More like slaves!
- Monarcho-Capitalism - Leopold was based.
- Islamic Theocracy - Islam allows slaves.
- Authoritarian Socialism - "Slavery is a form, and the very best form, of socialism." -George Fitzhugh
- Abolitionism - No! You can't make my slaves reject me!
- Lincolnism - You're the reason why the U.S sucks! *throws a tantrum* REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
|Economics - Arrow up, arrow down|
|Systems||Dirigisme • Neo-Keynesianism • Gift Economy • Gift Corporatism • Duoeconomism • Taijitu Economism • Lange Model • Slavery • Cryptoism • Pewdiepie Economy • Tixonomy • Robuxism • Oxygen Standard • Astatine Standard • Netherite Standard|
|Concepts||Laissez-Faire • Market • Omni-Market • Deflationism • Inflationism-Lite • Economic inflationism • Hyperinflationism • Off-Inflationism|