Situation-Blartism is the ideology of Blart, it is a combination of with the economics of being used instead of council communism.
Now, Blart still believes Neo-Blartism mostly, and this is as much a component if it as it is a replacement. He also somewhat believes in Post leftism, (as in rejecting some of the more LARPy elements of the left), but stil doesn't consider himself Post-Left.
He still likes oats, and is a Femboy
Also incorporates the personality of Blartyboy himself
Why the song is the song
"The wizard of menlo park" is this ideology's song. Why? Its about Thomas Edison?
I dunno. I like the sound of it. Though Thomas Edison was very good at presenting himself as a great inventor of various things, while he didn't actually do all that much, he did some things, but nowhere near as much as he presented himself, so he kinda fits the spectacle thing, but thats still a stretch.
- Post-Aeirinism - Epic Mum, based headpats.
- - the best ideology
- - Best band ever.
- - Capitalist Realism is one of my favourite books.
- - Haha the genders go brrr
- - Uberus Basedus.
- Anarcho-Altruism - Sabkv, you are a very nice person, and you're based, but whats with this "hive mind" crap? Also wtf stop being anti-semetic.
- - Perhaps some of the greatest Marxist theorists.
- - Perhaps one of the greatest analysts of Capitalism
- File:Councilguy2.png Post-Councilism - If I had a "friend but with some bad qualities" I would put you there, but I like to keep it to three. Overall, I kinda prefer your previous ideology but that had some radlibby and kinda statist aspects that don't seem to be here in your new one.
- - Based stuff, but your disrespect for syndicalism and communism is unacceptable, also I disagree with you on stuff like class struggle, but fine.
- - I'm starting to get the feeling that the person who makes your videos and the person who makes your tweets are like, two different people.
- - I disagree theoretically, you do not have appropriate understanding of class struggle and the state, but in practice you can be good.
- - Please do stuff, please.
- - Markets are not built to sustain workers self management and even if it could work there are inherent problems with markets that won't just go away.
- - CRINGE SPECTACLE SYSTEM
- Flat Earthism - Just because your brain is flat doesn't mean the earth is.
- Vowshism - L*beral Vaushist
- City Building Tendency - H M M, B O R G E R K I N G
- Marx on History, Praxis and Social Change by Red Plateaus
- The simpsons and the death of parody by Cuck Philosophy
|Blartists- Striking for an art revolution (and OATS!!)
|Proto-Blartism • Blartism • Neo-Blartism • Situation-Blartism
|Market Blartism • CatFemboy Blartism • Authoritarian Blartism • Blartist imperialism • Moderate Blartism
|BlartAirisuism • Aaronist Neo-Blartism • Blartist Aaronism
|Blartist Plenderplarism • Reactionary Blartism
- This video basically assumes that markets are the only option, but all the arguments against worker democracy in it are market-based, so whatever