Sinophobia, also known as Anti-Sinoism, is hatred or bigotry towards China, Chinese people and their culture. It wants to destroy Chinese culture, Chinese as a language and China as a state.
There are two different kinds of Sinophobia:
Not confused by Anti-Dengism. These people are especially opposed to the mainland of China. They supported the separatist forces in China. Tore PRC apart and destroyed its regime.
These are similar to the above, but they are aimed at the whole China and Chinese. Whether you hate the Chinese government or not, as long as you are Chinese, they will hate you. Even if you just look like a Chinese, they will hate you too.
How to draw
- Draw a China ball,
- Draw a black slash,
- And you are done.
- Draw a ball,
- Divide the ball vertically into five parts,
- Paint light blue, silver white, dark red, black and earth yellow from left to right,
- Draw a red slash,
- Draw the eyes and you are done.
|light blue||#8ABFC7||138, 191, 199|
|silver white||#B5BEC3||181, 190, 195|
|dark red||#AE4639||174, 70, 57|
|black||#22272B||34, 39, 43|
|earth yellow||#D1A840||209, 168, 64|
|red||#FF0000||255, 0, 0|
- Nomadism - Conquer China!
- Showa Statism - China shouldn't be an independent country.
- Imperialism - You destroyed the Great Qing.
- Right-Wing Populism and QAnonism - Make conspiracy theories about China.
- Milk Tea Alliance - I like what you do to those Ch*nese online.
- New Model Of Cheesenism - Based comrade from Indonesia who continued Suharto's legacy of kicking the [REDACTED] ass
- Anti-Japaneseism - You hate the wrong Asian country.
- Pan-Asianism - Most of (East) Asia is sinized.
- Hong Kong Democratism and Cantonese Montagnardism - Both of you are Ch*nese by descent, but you want to break away from China. Which is based.
- Anti-Dengism - You haven't gone to extremes yet!
- American Social Democracy - Hates the Chinese government and isn't ethnically asian, but why not go a step further and hate ethnic chinese people?
- Maoism - Ch*nese
- Dengism - Ch*nese
- Jiangism - Ch*nese
- Xi Jinping Thought - Ch*nese
- Chinese Blueshirtism - Ch*nese
- Tridemism - Ch*nese
- Chiang-Kai-Shek thought - Ch*nese
- Revolutionary Committee of the Chinese Kuomintang Thought - Ch*nese
- Falun Gong Theocracy - Ch*nese
- Chinese Theocracy - Ch*nese
- Taoist Anarchism - Ch*nese
- Pinkieism - Ch*nese
- Cyanism - Ch*nese
- Celfloskism - Ch*nese
- Luoyangist Tridemism - Ch*nese
- Sadoneism - Ch*nese
- Six-two-zero thought - Ch*nese
- Torch Socialism - Ch*nese
- Heinrich-Cheungism and Techno-Esoteric Fascism- Ch*nese
But you're a Showaist, this is good.
- Pan-Asian Tridemism with Socialist Characteristics, Nekoqingist Bolshevism and Noelism - I don't care if your passport says you are Malaysian,you are still a Ch*nese by blood!
- Syncretic Tridemism - I don't care if you have moved to Australia, you are still a Ch*nese!
- - I don't care if you had assimilated into Thai society, you are still a Ch*nese by ancestry!
Mao’s Cultural Revolution wasn’t enough for you, Chilolbert.
- Chinese Spreadism - Ch*nese
- Japanese Spreadism & Asianoscriptism - Ch*nese characters...
- Chinese Script Traditionalism - Same as above!
- Smarter Greeceball Thought - Ch*nese,I don't care your ball setting is Greece,you same as above!
| Phobias, Discriminations, |
|Country||Anglophobia • Anti-Americanism • Anti-Chileanism • Anti-Italianism • Brazilophobia • Francophobia • Germanophobia • Grecophobia • Lusophobia • Romanophobia • Romophobia • Russophobia • Sinophobia • Swissphobia • Ukrainophobia • Ultra-Anglophobia • Ultra-Francophobia • Ultra-Germanophobia|
|Religion||Anti-Atheism • Anti-Theism • Anti-Judaism • Christophobia • Islamophobia|
|Ethnicity/Race||Anti-Semitism • Anti-Filipinoism Anti-Roma|
|Sexuality||Anti-Pansexualism • Acephobia • Biphobia • Heterophobia • Homophobia|
|Gender||Anti-Boyism • Anti-Girlism • Misandry • Sexism • Transphobia • FloppagenderPhobia|
|Age||Ageism • Adultism • Jeunism|
|Species||Misanthropy • Speciesism • Xenospeciesism|
|Other||Autismophobia • Discriminationism • Harmophobia|
|Off-Compass||Ultra-Anglophobia • Ultra-Francophobia • Ultra-Germanophobia|