Shapiroism is a culturally and economically right-wing and Libertarian ideology based on the philosophy of Ben Shapiro, a famous American conservative political commentator and activist. It's core principles lie in constitutionalism, American exceptionalism, interventionism, cultural conservatism, and memes.
Shapiroism follows the Chicago school of economics, notably influenced by the works of Thomas Sowell and Milton Friedman. As such, it is opposed to the majority of economic regulations, additional taxes and the rates of many taxes, advocating significant cuts to both said tax rates and government spending. It also describes itself as "supply-side economics", being more concerned with the ability of producers to sell and create their products than the ability of consumers to buy, stating that efforts by the state to manufacture demand only lengthens recessions and slows economic growth.
Politically, Shapiroism draws most of its ideas from the American constitution, such as federalism and limited government, focusing largely on the first, second and tenth amendments in the Bill of Rights: the right to free speech, religion and assembly, uncontrolled by the state; the right to bear arms (the opposition to government regulation on the manufacture, provision and ownership of firearms); and devolved political power, where the federal government has very few, enumerated powers and the state and local governments have far more specific powers over the region.
Shapiroism views the government only as a necessary evil, and that it's role should be only to defend the life and property of its people, hence the need for checks and balances on its power. It also believes in devolved power due the benefit of political homogeneity, as there will be less conflict among the inhabitants of a given region over changes in law if the vast majority of people who live there are politically similar, an outcome more likely when decisions are made on a smaller scale.
- Conservatism - Best Friend.
- Conservative Liberalism - Understands the compatibility of liberty and traditional values.
- Enlightenment - Enlightenment good.
- Pragerism - I'm a presenter for him.
- Religious Zionism- He's slightly more religious than me.
- Zionism - A fellow lover of Israel.
- Jordan Petersonism - Great guy, I hope he feels better soon.
- Libertarianism - A fellow follower of small government.
- Libertarian Conservatism - Basically me.
- Neoconservatism - We should take out
enemies of Israelauthoritarian and evil countries such as Iran or Venezuela at all costs!
- Neo-Libertarianism - LITERALLY ME!
- Social Libertarianism - Yang is one of the good Dems.
- Progressive Imperialism - You were a conservative, which is why you single-handedly made racism illegal for all time, but you were also proof of the failures of socialism because you sent people random checks. Shut up, shut up, shut up, play along, you're in that perfect grey spot between importance and being heavily taught in schools that allows me to plaster whatever ideas I want onto you.
- Trumpism - You're morally corrupt but your better than Biden.
- Labour Zionism - You think Jews should have Israel but your also a socialist.
- Social Democracy - Why won't you send me feet pics?
- SJW - Facts don't care about your feelings.
- Feelism - I suppose you're supposed to be what happens when feelings don't care about facts.
- Alt-Right - This asshole is constantly trying to harass me on twitter.
- Racial Nationalism - Racism is bad.
- National Socialism - Evil man who kills Jews.
- Liberalism - Libtard destroyed with facts and logic epic style.
- Fuentesism - STOP TRYING TO GROYPE ME!
- Bundism - Anti-Zionist... Jews? DOES-NOT-COMPUTE, ERROR ERROR ERROR SYSTEMS... SHUTTING... DOWN...
- Jewish-Nazism - I'm sorry boy could you repeat your name again.
- Fergusonism - Oh fuck, I can't believe you've done this.
For More Information
Shaphiroism's position in the political compass.