Sangonomiya Kokomi Thought is a Syncretic, Authoritarian to Center-Libertarian ideology and is the ideology of Sangonomiya Kokomi. The ideology can be also expanded to fit the ideology of the Watatsumi Army as a whole with some adhering to nationalism and so forth.
One of the more important values of Sangonomiya Kokomi Thought is the opposition to the Vision Hunt Decree. Sangonomiya Kokomi Thought believes that rebellion should be the best way to oppose the Vision Hunt Decree. Sangonomiya Kokomi Thought wants to protect vision users hiding from the Shogun Army trying to take away visions from vision users and if possible help give back visions to people who lost their visions to the Shogun Army.
Sangonomiya Kokomi Thought believes in a rule of a divine priestess that's hereditary passed down by the Sangonomiya Clan. Sangonomiya Kokomi Thought tends to favor a stratocratic model on Watatsumi especially in times of resistance of the Vision Hunt Decree. Sangonomiya Kokomi Thought herself doesn't have many strong ideals and believes that people should find their own ideals and go their own way which's why the ideology is often Syncretic. Sangonomiya Kokomi Thought likes to rule in an Egalitarianist way believing in "fairness of judgment" and "justice in dispensing rewards and punishment" as her guiding principles. Sangonomiya Kokomi Thought also believes that after wartime, Watatsumi should go to more peaceful means and dearm themselves afterwards.
Since Sangonomiya Kokomi Thought doesn't have many strong ideals, it's a syncretic ideology and therefore has many factions. The more tame factions are just Anti-Authoritarian and Individualists that just want to repeal the Vision Hunt Decree or protect themselves from the Raiden Shogun. Some may even want to repeal the Sakoku Decree due to economic problems and just hate isolationism in general. More revolutionary factions generally are more appealed to Watatsumi Nationalism. What fuels the nationalism differs for most people as some believe they don't want the Orobashi's death to be in vain, some just distrust the Shogunate, and some are due to cultural standpoint. There are even people in the nationalist camp who even want to separate from Inazuma as well. The most fanatic camp of them all are the Orobashi fantics with them wanting to revive the Orobashi in some way possible.
- Orobashi Theocracy - Without you, I would never be divine priestess. Even if you're dead I will still honor your legacy.
- Shrine Maidencracy - I am the Divine Priestess.
- Anti-Authoritarianism - I will defend Vision Users and the Shogunate that tries to take away people's ambitions.
- Individualism - Ambitions are important for a person and I wish everyone to find their own way.
- Egalitarianism - Serve all the people.
- Kritarchy - I believe in fairness of judgement and justice in dispensing rewards and punishment.
- Matriarchy - The Divine Priestess is a girl.
- Stratocracy - I am a military commander myself as well.
- Pacifism - Once the war is over, I will try to just go into government and economic not worrying about war.
- Enlightened Absolutism - Yes it's true I make sure I care for the people's will and ambitions and make sure people are happy.
- Internationalism - I should also help fight against the Sakoku Decree as well as it's hurting people as well.
- Humanism - Literally me.
- Scientific Outlook on Development - You have the right idea.
- Barbatos Freedom - Your rebellion against bad ideals were based.
I was inspired by you and together we will overthrow Raiden Shogun and make me the new god of freedom of Inazuma.
- Crux Model - Thanks for the help against the Shogunate.
- Ikkō-ikki Model - Earth's closest equivalent of myself, pious and egalitarian. Unfortunately, you fell after the Sword Hunt.
- Anarcho-Individualism - I appreciate your ambition but you go too far sometimes.
- Nationalism - I appreciate your spirit and your dedication to Watatsumi or the Orobashi but our goal is to oppose the Vision Hunt Decree, not to cause more ethnic tension.
Although I did destroy the Narukami Shrine on Watatsumi.
- Separatism - Same as above we need to be more peaceful.
- Makoto's Eternity - Hmm, your idea of eternity seems more viable but again you also fought against Orobashi as well.
- Autocracy - I know I'm kinda you but a lot of times you remain distant of the people's needs.
- Ei's Eternity - I would rather fight for my ambitions and my passions as well as for Watatsumi than to submit to your diluted idea of eternity.
- Raiden Shogun Theocracy - We are done with the Raiden Shogun, we will destroy the Narukami Shrine in Watatsumi. I still appreciate that you allowed us to keep worshipping the Orobashi though.
- Tsaritsa Theocracy - STOP TRYING TO HIJACK MY RESISTANCE!!! ALSO YOUR DELUSIONS KILLED MY PEOPLE!!!
- Neo-Orobashi Theocracy - HOLY SHIT WHEN I MEANT TO HONOR OROBASHI I DIDN'T MEAN LIKE THAT! HOLY SHIT YOU ARE FREAKING SCARY! I'M TAKING YOU OUT OF THE RESISTANCE! LIKE SERIOUSLY I HAVE NO WORDS FOR THE HORRIFYING THINGS YOU DID!!! PLUS YOU GUYS ARE LEAD BY THE FATUI!!!
- Isolationism - The Sakoku Decree is causing suffering to the people.
- Kleptocracy - Your corrupt policies have caused suffering to the people
- Anti-Humanism - Why do you hate human ambitions and look down upon humans.
- Misanthropy - Literally what I hate the most! You literally hate people!
|Cultural Center - Minority rights and tradition!|
|Syncretic||Transmedicalism • Merkelism • Sangonomiya Kokomi Thought • Ultra-Anglophobia • Pepperism|
|Moderately Conservative||Moderate Conservatism|
|Main||Conservative Party of Canada • Coolidgism • Christian Animeism • Ego-Fascism • Gorbachevism • Sex Confederatism • Transmedicalism • Wojti2000ism • Zulism • Bounty Frontierism • Liyue Model • Celestia Theocracy • Scientific Outlook on Development • Ultra-Francophobia • Thirtyism • Eulaism • Rukkhadevata Theocracy • Sumeru Akademiyarchy • Galactic Imperialism • Fontaine Kritarchy (recently)|
|Moderately Progressive||Moderate Progressivism • Pantheonism • File:MATTball.png American Social Democracy • Omegaism • Minnesotan Communism • MaximumLibertarianism •|
|Self-inserts||Agora Butterism • Dylanism • • Neo-Addycakesball Thought • Neo-Afunhumaninterism • Omegaism • Pantheonism • File:MATTball.png American Social Democracy • Minnesotan Communism • MaximumLibertarianism •|
| Anime Ideologies - Isekai, shonen |
|Non-Quadrant||Animeism • Anime-Girl-Thighism • Cirno Theocracy • Otakukinism|
|Main||Anarcho-Animegirlism • Hellsingism • Christian Animeism • Neko-Heinrich-Cheungism • Unordinaryism • High-Rise Invasionism • Anti-Fairyism • Keqingism • Sangonomiya Kokomi Thought • Dilucism • Dionaism • Weeb Fascism • Eulaism • Dottoreism • Yuri Fascism|
|Off-Compass||Dark Yugiism • Yukarian System • Pucci Accelarationism • Gojo|
|Self Insert||Aaronism • Airisuism • Comrade TTism • Heinrich-Cheungism • Nullism • MugiKotobuki8814ism • Existentialist Geomarket Anarchism • Aceffism|