The ideology emerged when, in 1790, he assumed the leadership of the Jacobins' club. After the French Revolution, Robespierre became a member of the Public Safety Committee. During his administration, France entered the era of terror in which many people were guillotined.
After the era of terror, Robespierre and his allies were guillotined.
He preaches a Jacobinism, but people who are against the revolution should be guillotined. He is also against slavery and against the church, and he is in favor of a genocide against the religious, even if he is not an atheist.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball
- Put on a Phrygian hat with a French cockade
- Draw the flag of Authoritarian Socialism with the Jacobin symbol.
- Optionally, draw a guillotine
- Draw eyes and that's it.
- Jacobinism - Thank you for letting me join the club.
- Totalitarian Democracy - Terror is nothing but prompt, severe, inflexible justice. We can only uphold all the achievements of our democratic revolution with terror.
- Ochlocracy - WE who guillotine the king.
- Bonapartism - I like some of your ideals, but you've demonized me a lot in your reign (just because I guillotined thousands of people).