Rhodesism is the ideology of British entrepreneur, politician, colonizer and businessman Cecil Rhodes. It is very nationalistic of the British Empire and supports Anglo-Saxon Nationalism, and believes that the more of the world the Anglo-Saxon race inhabits, the better it will become and the better it will be for the human race as a whole. For that reason, Rhodesism believes the Anglo-Saxon race should colonize as much of the world as they can.
Rhodesism also believes a system of despotism, such as that in India but in relation to the barbarism of South Africa should be adopted so that the natives can't vote or assume political positions.
It is said that Rhodes also wanted to develop an American elite of philosopher-kings who would have the United States rejoin the British Empire. As Rhodes also respected and admired the Germans and their Kaiser, he allowed German students to be included in the Rhodes scholarships. He believed that eventually the United Kingdom (including Ireland), the US, and Germany together would dominate the world and ensure perpetual peace.
Rhodesism also wants to to construct a railway from Cape Town to Cairo.
How to draw
- Draw a ball.
- Draw the British Union Jack.
- Place a white circle over were the red lines meet; give this circle a red outline.
- Draw a heraldic lion holding holding an elephant's tusk.
- Write "B.S.A.C" (British South African Company) below it.
- Add the eyes.
- White Nationalism - "I contend that we are the finest race in the world, and that the more of the world we inhabit the better it is for the human race..."
- Anglican Theocracy - "... If there be a God, I think that what he would like me to do is paint as much of the map of Africa British Red as possible."
- Anglo-Saxonism - There's no other race better fitted for the job.
- Industrialism - More mines! More railroads! More telephone lines! More infrastructure!
- Capitalism - "In order to save the forty million inhabitants of the United Kingdom from a bloody civil war, our colonial statesmen must acquire new lands for settling the surplus population of this country, to provide new markets. ... The Empire, as I have always said, is a bread and butter question."
- Social Darwinism - Let the strongest nation persist, which is doubtlessly Britain.
- Imperialism - Africa, here I come!
- Galactic Imperialism - "I would annex the planets if I could; I often think of that."
- Demarchy - "To be born English is to win first prize in the lottery of life."
- Progressivism - "Equal rights every white man south of the Zambesi!"
- Rhodesian Nationalism - Why did you succeed from the British Empire?!?!? Wait!! They wanted you to give the natives the majority vote!? Well good!
- Black Nationalism - "The native is to be treated as a child and denied franchise."
|Imperialists - This land is your land, this land is my land. But, its unfortunately just my land|
|Main||Ego-Fascism • Tsaritsa Theocracy • Khanism • Abyss Theocracy • Primal Abyssalism• Abyss Orderism • Anti-Aaronism • Anarcho-Imperialism • Progressive Colonialism • Catholic Imperialism • Ego-Imperialism • Brezhnev Doctrine • Ei's Eternity (during Archon War) • Inca Imperialism • Rational Imperialism • Diamondism • Putinism • Orobashi Theocracy (during Archon War) • Churchillism • ZPCIism • Borisism (Self-proclaimed) • Thatcherism • Reaganism • Anti-Mattism • Aztec Theocracy|
|Neo-Imperialists||Tsaritsa Theocracy • Thatcherism • Reaganism • Neo-Imperialism • Brezhnev Doctrine • Putinism|
|Self-Insert|| F.I.A.T · Heinrich-Cheungism • |
Vermaatism• Mangoism • Neo-Mangoism •