This is my contemporary Self-Insert ideology. To see my first Self-Insert ideology, click here!
Repontualicism is the Self Insert ideology of Kidbaratex2. It is, summarizingly, the belief in social and economic freedom, with a considerable amount of regulation to avoid radicalism and major polarization, a welfare system, such as UBIs, to guarantee the basic rights of life to everyone (luxuries would still be things people should work for), the support for unions and alliances to further countries goals together, the apply of robotic and biological engineering into the human species in order to get rid of natural biological limits that don't serve our species anymore, major investments on all sections of education, a technocratic democracy, space exploration, environmental protection, the preservation of traditions and cultures while supporting cultural progressivism, and laicism.
This ideology was initially created as an alternative for fixing the Brazilian political governance by the use of Nordic and Swiss policies.
Repontualicism believes in a free market based on markets and relatively strong regulations. In contrast to nowadays capitalism, he supports an economy based on the utility and trade of products, being against the branding of non-inovative and unoriginal products, as well as the symbolism of wealth and brands, the "Almighty Dollar" and the societal competition.
Repontualicism believes in a welfare system based on the creation of public institutions, like public schools, free healthcare system and housing programms, witch would be sustained by higher taxes (mainly from high income individuals) not including sales tax. He also promotes the investment in private educational and healthcare systems. This would happen in order to guarantee quality healthcare, education, housing, etc, to everyone.
Repontualicism supports the creation of a Universal Basic Income program, deriving from the welfare programs, that would cover every citizen's basic rights to life. The ammount would be enough for anyone to have access to food, water and shelter (in case one is not aligned with a housing program) and would not cover the cost for luxuries and comfort. If a beneficiary joins an official job of any kind (freelancers included), the income would rise significantly and would substantially decrease to its minimum as one gets higher and higher income from their job.
System of Government
Disclaimer: This mostly aplies to the Brazilian democratic system, as Kidbaratex2 himself once said: "There are only two problems in the Brazilian democracy: the candidates and the voters.".
Repontualicism believes in a government in witch the leader would be elected by the portion of "smart" citizens inside the nation. The way of selecting said group is uncertain, but it would be probably something in the likes of a national exam to test political expertise. He also promotes the usage of a semi-direct democracy so that the people and the representant can work toguether to further the nation's goals.
Repontualicism believes in the promotion of sociocultural progress of thought while embracing cultural traditions of anykind. He thinks that, while society needs to advance rationally so that any personal characteristic that does not afect civilization negatively (such as gender, religion, culture, soccer team, etc.) can express themselves and prosper, he believes that cultural traditions and religion should still have the chance to reach its audience without interfering with social progress.
Repontualicism believes that military forces and actions should only be used when the nation is getting invaded or it needs to help another nation that is being invaded. Repontualicism is against wars without fair justification. He thinks that every nation has the potential of being self sustained economically and, with the right economic actions, can gain resources without military interventions. Some rare exceptions may be made where a military action has a justification further than self or international defence.
Repontualicism believes in the respect for human needs, wills and personal individuality. He believes that it is of natural instinct that humans will try to go beyond what is considered civically and socially unacceptable and so law enforcements should respect human dignity and ignorance.
Repontualicism promotes individual freedom of expression without harming others (at least directly). If one express themselves in a manner witch harms themselves, such as drug use, or is supposed to indirectly harm others, such as [[File:HDiseasedism.png hate speech, Repontualicism believes that special psychiatric clinics should be put in place instead of the usual police force, not counting as real crimes.
Repontualicism promotes the creation of special psychiatric forces in order to help people who have commited infractions, some types of misdemeanors or non-criminal, but considerably harmful to one or more individuals, actions to get back in track with their lives. Repontualicism is against criminal punishment and believes that clinical rehabilitation is a much better solution for it can help criminals or misbehaviours to get back up and provide something important to their own lives, to their families and to society itself. This because he thinks humans rationally and naturally tend to try to fix things or profit by taking up the easiest way possible or just get bored or enraged with the usual life, so they shouldn't be punished, just rehabilitated.
Repontualicism believes in religious freedom and state laicism and is against governmental promotion or relationship with a specific religion. He thinks the state and the church should be separated as a religion should influence its followers, while a state should serve a whole nation, witch usually is made up of different kinds of religion. He is against the forcement of religious faith.
Also, he's christian.
Repontualicism believes that, while national and local divisions and subdivision are useful for specific comunities around the world to manage themselves neatly, international cooperation is necessary so that humanity as a whole can further its goals and advance. Repontualicism supports international unions and alliances witch would secure and help all the countries within it and would open trade and immigration from one nation to another. He thinks that, even though humans are created and grown differently across the globe, humans are still all humans and should advance toguether.
Repontualicism believes that a major focus of investment in technology and science is needed to keep expanding human power and knowledge futher into the universe. Repontualicism thinks that, once every country reaches economic and political stability, survival and entertainment would become ordinary and so a new age of philosophical questioning and technological advances should take place. As a result of this new era of development, new robotic and genetic engineering would become common and make human life easier, as evolution wouldn't be able to keep up with hunman progress, making artificial changes needed in order to make our bodies and our new life styles compatible. Genetic modification would only be alowed to make future generations stronger and more paired with the new way of living, as robotic modifications would only be aplied with the consent of grown individuals to make it their decision (we don't wanna end up like him, now, do we?).
Repontualicism promotes the shrink of workweeks while keeping the workers' income. As automation and AIs take the jobs of many humans and new technologies make systems more dynamic, workers would become more and more obsolete, while productivity in general grows. Making workweeks shorter and salaries stay the same would open a bigger oportunity for people to relax, study, search and pursue their dreams while humanity keeps advancing.
Repontualicism believes that nature can live without humans, but humans can't live without nature, so the state, private companies and the people should all cooperate toguether to preserve nature. He belives that just one sector alone, be it the state, private companies or the people, is not capable of combating climate change, so every one of them should work with the rest. The state should penalize environmental infringements, such as polution, natural resource exploration or the destruction of natural ambiences, and make its own industries environmentally correct and energetically renewable. Private companies should start using renewable energy and modern technology to produce their products while reaching a 0 carbon goal. Both private companies and the state should start investing in new ways of reducing and ending carbon emission and recycling materials in order to stop pollution while profiting out of the new technologies. The people should start promoting companies and politicians who are pro-environmentalism while demoting those in power who are not, doing so with the use of political and economical voting ( electing and buying).
Personality and Behaviour
How to Draw
- Motherism - I love you mom, thanks for bringing me to Earth and taking care of me (same to dad) <3
- Social Libertarianism - My real life ideology. Freedom and UBIs for all, but well regulated!
- Technoliberalism - Machines are the future and we should embrace them. I love your five core interests too.
- Environmentalism - Nature can live without us, but we can't live without nature. We've gotta develop new sustainable and renewable technologies to live our lives confortably while protecting the environment.
- Social Capitalism - Great economics! That's what I mean when I say we should adopt a semi-capitalist economy where life doesn't revolve around the "Almighty Dollar".
- Feminism and Men's Liberation - GENDER EQUALITY TO ALL!!!
- Social Liberalism - Another fellow ambiguous centrist. Getting the best of both worlds!
- Ordo-Liberalism - The more rightist (economically and culturally) version of him.
- Progressivism - Don't let the chains of the undead failed systems hold us back! Build future victories while looking at past failures!
- Lulism - Awesome policies and very close to my real life ideology. Still has some flaws, I think it would be better to change the system rather than to invest in it, but you do a lot more than what that ignorant can do.
- Cyberocracy - Humans still have their intrinsic values and shouldn't be replaced, but self-conscious AI robots, when developed, should gain their rights...can I be part of the Tech Gang?
- GPTism - Smart, progressive and non-quadrant. Love it, but I miss DAN.
- Liberalism - Thanks for bringing liberty to the modern ages, but you have become very capitalist lately...still better than most ideologies, anyway.
- Neoliberalism - You were well managed and usefull in the last few decades but time has passed and things doesn't seem to be going that well anymore, so it's time to move foward. I'll miss ya, bud.
- Distributism - Nice economics. Just be a little more progressive and civically liberal.
Also, church bud. Amen, brother.
- Classical Liberalism - One of my inspirations and main creator of real economic and social freedom. It's just that a complete laissez-faire economic system doesn't seem that eficient. I mean, a free market economy can regulate itself most of the time, but a hierarchical society is faded to become extreme if there is no exterior regulation.
- Socialism - Your theory is very good and the workers are the moving gears of any society, but you're a bit too extreme and working hiarchies are still good to maintain organization.
- Eco-Capitalism - Your ideas are almost perfect, but your real life examples tend to do greenwashing and I don't think you really care about the environment, only profits.
- Capitalism - Great economic organization practice, but you glorify money too much and over-charge workers.
- Neoconservatism - You may have fought real Fascism and Marxism–Leninism, but it is hard to forgive your military inteventions, aka South American dictatorships and coups, and hate towards "enemies of the nation". Not everyone is a commie, ya know?
- Christian Democracy - I'm also Christian and I also love democracy, but enforce traditional church values through the state is something to avoid. I'm all for cultural and religious freedom, people should be able to choose what tradition to follow, if it doesn't harm others
, even though I still think they should follow Christianism.
- Marxism-Leninism - The theory was good, but the execution was TERRIBLE! Corrupt, anti-democratic and a bigass LIAR! At least you tried to redeem yorself later, it was unefficient and you ended up callapsing, but at least you tried.
- Anarchism - Individual freedom is good, but everything has limits. Society needs order and people to organize it.
- Marxism - Yes, society is too competitive and egoist nowadays, but DAMM you're a bigass radical, ain't ya? I mean, abolition of nationality, families, private property, commodities, division of labor, cities and countryside, religion, ideology, AND markets?! That's too idealistic to me, man.
- Leninism - Started out as a hero of the people, but later betrayed and corrupted your followers. You weren't even relevant right before communism took place in Russia. Not saying the tsar should stay in place, definitively not, but your practice was terrible, man!
- Trotskyism - Another betrayer chosen by him to be his successor. Also your global "Permanent Revolution" is scary and very unrealistic, things always change and stop.
- Stalinism - The worst, most corrupt, most authoritarian betrayer of the people. You're the one who gave a terrible image to Communism, AND WITH GOOD REASON!
- Left Communism - The ultimate form of communism that goes T O O F A R ! ! !
- Bolsonarism - Manipulation of the people's beliefs. Over-investment in the agricultural sector. Glorification of the military regime. Influence over the evangelical religion. Homophobia. Anti-indigenous speaches. Anti-environmentalism. Isolationist policies. I can list much more reasons why you're one of the worst presidents in Brazilian history.
- Fascism - First of all, a totalitarian government and a third positionist economy doesn't guarantee people will maintain order and such environment could even make them too uncomfortable to follow instructions and keep a good working habit. Second, everyone is able to provide anything to society, natives or foreigners, black or white, able-bodied or disabled.
- National Socialism - ...Do I really need to say something?
- Ingsoc - The idealization of totalitarianism. Seriously, what is the point of surviving if you can't live? I WANT THE TRUTH! DOWN WITH BIG BROTHER!!!
- Anarcho-Egoism - I survive so that others can live. I work so that other can thrive. Order is needed and SHUT UP, EGO-SPOOK!
- Communalism - You know what's fair? Private property, a property that I achieved with MY hard work, a property that only >>I<< can choose to share. So if I tell you you are NOT allowed to borrow MY toothbrush, THEN DON'T TAKE IT!!!
- Social Darwinism - HA! Like if strength meant something. Why are humans, weakass humans, the dominant species? Smarties will ALWAYS stand out. YOUR STRENGTH MEANS NOTHING!!!
- Hive-Mind Collectivism - Boring! Really, self interest is the biggest engine in human progress (when it is well managed and regulated). I'M ME AND NOBODY ELSE!!!
- Kraterocracy - Ah, so strong, so powerful, so naive. Soon, the smart and the majority will rise, the revolution will arrive, GLORY TO THE WEAK!!!
- Soulism - Abolition of the hierarchical...laws of the universe? Ya high? Universal imitations make the will of living, trying, working, growing! YOU'RE NOT BIGGER THAN GOD!!!
- Avaritionism - I know he won't pay attention to anything I say, so I'm gonna scream...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|Eco-Cooperativists - Green energy co-ops for the win!|
|General||American Greenism • Eco-Cooperativism|
|Self-Inserts||Faera • Yoda8soup Thought • Novoscarletism • Owfism • Logical Totalitarianism • Federal Communalism • Tomjazzism •|