Remi Thought is the ideology of the queen of Wellston High, Remi, in the webcomic Unordinary. Remi Thought can either inhabit the AuthUnity or LeftUnity of the compass. Remi thought believes in a hierarchy where king and queen and jack rules Wellston but believes that high-tiers should help low-tiers and the royals should help make the school a better place instead of maintaining a hierarchy at all costs.
Remi Thought also believes in a hierarchy where the royals rule Wellston and the king should be the strongest boy, the queen should be the strongest girl, and the jack should be the second strongest regardless of gender. Though Remi Thought believes that the royals should instead help make the school a better place and should help the lower tiers instead of deliberately oppressing them and treating all people in tiering spectrum equally even cripples. Remi Thought also believes in doing vigilantism just like her older brother Rei.
Unlike the king, Remi Thought is actually caring and treat everyone equally. Remi Thought also likes to take people who are strong instead of the weak. Remi Thought also has a strong sense of justice and treats everyone equally even to cripples
at the annoyance of Arlo Though Remi Thought is still very naive and might sometimes not know the true needs of the lower tiers especially keeping the hierarchy in place which's why Remi Thought got beaten up by John Doe.
Friends, the best friends
- Rei Thought - My big brother who died by EMBER, I will always look up to you. RIP
- Unordinaryism - I learned so much from you.
- Vigilantism - Best way to serve justice because of The Authorities don't care themselves.
- Illegalism - In the night I like to become X-Rei to fight against bad guys.
- Egalitarianism - High-tiers and low-tiers should both be treated as equals.
- Monarchism - I am the queen
- Enlightened Absolutism - Literaly Me.
- Arloist Thought - I like the hierarchy but we shouldn't bully all the low tiers and put them in place, we should help them and care for them.
- Combatocracy - I like fighting to become strong but I like to fight strong guys and care for the weak.
- Hierarchy - Hierarchy should be kept but should be reformed.
- High-Tier Hierarchycracy - I DON'T CARE I WANT TO BE A VIGILANTE, ALSO YOU TRIED TO KILL ME JUST LIKE WHAT YOU DID TO MY BROTHER AND I KNOW IT!!!
- John Doeism - WHAT DID I DO TO GET ME BEATEN UP! AND ALSO ZEKE IS LYING YOU'RE WELCOME INTO THE SAFE HOUSE AS WELL!
- Mediacracy - SHUT UP I KNOW THE AUTHORITIES ARE BEHIND EMBER AND KILLED MY BROTHER!!!
- Kleptocracy - I WILL GET MY REVENGE ON EMBER FOR KILLING MY BROTHER!!!
- EMBERism - Revenge! Revenge!
- Spectreism - FUCKING DRUGGED PSYCHOPATH CORPORATE TERRORIST! DON'T COME NEAR MY FRIENDS EVER!!!
| The ideologies of Unordinary - how did this weird webtoon get into polcompball |
|Canon||High-Tier Hierarchycracy • Arloist Thought • Unordinaryism • Remi Thought • John Doeism • Rei Thought • Vigilantism • EMBERism • Spectreism|
|Hierarchy-lovers||High-Tier Hierarchycracy • Arloist Thought • Ingtier • Rei Thought • Remi Thought • EMBERism • Spectreism|
|Hierarchy-Reformers||Rei Thought • Remi Thought|
|Hierarchy-Breaker||Unordinaryism • John Doeism|
|William H Doe and his children||Unordinaryism • John Doeism • Rei Thought • Remi Thought • Vigilantism|
|Wellston Royals||Rei Thought • Arloist Thought • Remi Thought • John Doeism|
|Totalitarians||John Doeism • Ingtier • EMBERism|
| Self-Inserts basically fanfics