He believes that there should be a strong and Authoritarian government with a supreme leader, chosen by the people, for the people!
He says that all the peasants should rise up against their lords and the land should be organized in fiefs that would be divided among the peasants through an agrarian reform, those fiefs would be maintained by peasants and be controlled by the government.
He thinks that all nobles should be killed or arrested because of all the years of oppression made by them, he also wants the construction of forced labor camps where some of the nobility would have to work so they can experience what is like to be a peasant in a noble-controlled feudal society. He also hates the bourgeois because they are stupid greedy idiot Capitalists and they want to make their big companies and exploit the working class!!!!11!1!
He loves the Clergy (the less corrupt ones, those go to jail!) and always says his prayers every morning and goes to his local feudal church with his brother Christian Communsim everyday!!
The Tree Groups
Peasant Feudalists belive in social equality and the non-existence of any kind of social hierarchy, but within their society we can identify three distinct groups: the Workers, the Clergy and the Enemies of the State, these are mostly defined by their day-to-day activities and a person can become part of any of them.
The Workers are the most important and most numerous group, composed by farmers, fishermen, cattle breeders, factory workers and more, they are the ones who provide for the nation and own the land that is provided by the state. They are also one of the groups who has a place in politics and helps running the country. This group is heavily praised by the nation and is seen as the best and most respecful one.
The Clergy is the second most numerous and important group, they are the ones who manage religion in all the fiefs and they participate in politics too. This group is also very respected in the nation because of the big religious values the workers have. At any point in their lives, a worker could decide to submit his life to religion and join the Clergy.
The Enemies of the State are the definition given to any opposition to our great nation, they are the ones who work on the forced labor camps, who mostly populate the nation's prisons and the ones who are executed. This group is, in the majority, composed of the old Nobility and Bourgeois that are considered the biggest enemy of the working class. We can also find political prisoners and opposition groups in here.
Peasant Feudalists defend an Agrarian society where the economy is mostly based on farming, fishing, cattle raising and other primary types of industry, but with a still fairly average number of industrial factorys.
They also defend some technological regression, especially in the secondary and primary areas of production, advocating for the usage of more rudimentary techniques and instruments for agriculture and more of a 1st Industrial Revolution type of industry.
Peasant Feudalists are firmly devout to Christianism so the church is very much respected inside all the workers fiefs. Every worker pays his tribute to God when they can and religious holidays are very important events for them.
How to Draw
Feudalism's design is based in a flag by u/PinkDolphinBoy, but I have changed it to fit the commie style.
- Draw a ball
- Fill it with red
- Draw the Holy Hand Grenade
- Draw the eyes
...and you're done.
|Red||#E00000||224, 0, 0|
|Gold||#F4C754||244, 199, 84|
- Marxism - My very based parent!!!
- Christian Communsim - My brother and best friend!!
- Marxism-Leninism - Pretty cool guy, but he should be more religious
- Jacobinism - You are cool, but why end Feudalism when we can improve it?!
- Socialism - Socialism is based!
- Monarcho-Socialism - I don't like monarchy that much, but you seem fine.
- Agrarian Socialism - I do love my Agrarianism and my Socialism, the two together is even better!
- Anarchist Peasants Feudalism - I like your economic style, but you need a strong goverment, your guard is pretty cool though.
- Feudalism - You're my parent, but you give too much power to the nobility...
- Constitutional Monarchism - At least the people have power in you.
- Anarchy - Anarchy sucks.
- Anarcho-Feudalsim - YOU ARE A BUNCH OF BASTARD NOBLES WHO WANT TO CONTROL EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!
- Capitalism - The means of production belong to the people! Not to you.
- Monarchism - Cringe.
- Absolute Monarchism - Even cringier.
- Elective Monarchism - F*ck you, you want to give more power to the nobles.
- Urbism - What the f*ck are you even? Cringiest urbanite I have ever seen.