Reactionary Mutualism, shortened to ReactMut is a culturally Right of center, economically left-wing (but pro-market), anarchist ideology describing Mutualism with reactionary rhetoric and principles.
Similar to Mutualism, he advocates for an anti-capitalist, socialist system, based on markets and usufructs. ReactMut is also strongly against banks
because they're run by the Jews, and advocates for collective credit unions. He also rejects currency and private property as a construct, and supports a usage-based ownership of the means of production.
He rejects the state under a similar principles to Anarcho-Fascism. Reactionary Mutualism advocates the establishment of market socialist communes based around reactionary values. He has a strong hatred for Jews and their religion, as well as religion in general. He also holds strong patriarchal views, affirming a man to a woman was to be a father, a chief, and above all, a master, leading to the conclusion that the male sex was to be the leaders of the communes.
Much reactionary rhetoric comes from Proudhon himself, much to the chagrin of most modern mutualists. Proudhon was a rabid anti-Semite, detailing much of his views in the 1847 essay On the Jews. The founder of Action_Française, a reactionary and national syndicalist movement in France, Charles Maurras, drew inspiration from Proudhon's writings, as well as Cercle Proudhon, another French reactionary political group that dissolved in 1925. None of these organizations, however, were anarchist.
Personality and Behavior
ReactMut has a very angry personality, especially toward progressives and capitalists. His speech is somewhat archaic in nature, and often code-switches in Middle French. His best friends are National Anarchism, Odalism, and Donovanianism.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball.
- Draw a traditional anarchist slash (from the top right to the bottom left) in a lighter shade of black across the ball.
- Fill the right side with the same lighter black and fill the other side with orange. Trade circle optional.
- Add the Jerusalem Cross (canonically considered the symbol of reactionarism) switched half-orange and half-black in the center.
- Add eyes (probably angry).
- You're finished.
|Black||#141414||20, 20, 20|
|Orange||#F7941E||247, 148, 30|
- Donovanianism - Thou art mon meilleur amy.
- National Anarchism - My autre best friend.
- Odalism - Another great amy. Though, I don't follow the primitivism.
- Super Straight - Sometimes lourdauds mistake me for thee. Mutualism may not like it, but I sure do!
- Mutualism - The old guy was excellent. Tu es too progressive in this day and age, though.
- Traditional Mutualism - Mon pere, and a great man, yet too moderate.
- Reactionary Libertarianism - Great man if you were not a capitaliste.
- Reactionary Socialism - Great man if you were not étatiste.
- Integral Nationalism - Thou art fan of I, ouy; but thou art vastly too autoritaire. Forbye, a bas le monarque!
- Straight Anarcho-Communism - Thou art based, as des gamins would sayeth. Yet thy distaste for markets is décevant.