Not to be confused with Homonationalism.
Queer Nationalism is a non-quadrant ideology which believes that the LGBT community is a distinct people group which constitutes their own nation. This is a form of Sexuality Nationalism that is focused of the LGBT community. It may be implemented in order to implement radical LGBT rights or queer liberation. On the other hand, it could be used as a weapon against heterosexuals and the cis if it becomes ultranationalist.
It is a usually culturally left ideology; however, it can be culturally right (as in some forms of homofascism). It is economically and civically variable. It is obviously a nationalist ideology, but it is not necessarily ultranationalist, jingoist, civic, or moderate.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball.
- Color it rainbow.
- Draw a white silhouette of a waving flag.
- Sexuality Nationalism - I shall establish a state with no possibility of heteronormative bigotry!
- Queer Populism - for the (LGBT) people, by the (LGBT) people!
- Cultural Nationalism - I will have my culture, and will be as inclusive as possible.
- Civic Nationalism - If LGBT rights is a common value we can all share.
- LGBTism - What I will found my nation on.
- Biarchy - I don't know if this is what I meant, though.
- Heterobiarchy - I don't know if I really trust you.
- Homonationalism - Kinda extreme but I'm absolutely sure that is NOT what I meant by queer empowerment.
- Childism - I guess let kids have surgery?! Just shut up about kids' right to rule; you're just kinda dumb.
- SuperStraight Pride - Cancelled for unspeakable transphobic bigotry.
- Straight Populism - Homphobic bigot who thinks he's doing it all for the people.
- Heterocracy - I want to establish a nation without the mess that is heteronormativity. Problem?
- Heteronationalism - Probably the worst nazi ever.
- Superheteronationalism - Screw that; you're worse.
- Ethnic Nationalism and Racial Nationalism - I don't really care if you are a nationalist. You're a racist bigot, no questions asked.