Queer Anarcho-Capitalism, also known as Pink Anarcho-Capitalism, is a culturally far-left and economically far-right Anarchist ideology. It argues that the best society for the LGBTQ community would be anarcho-capitalist.
Queer Anarcho-Capitalism supports capitalism and the abolition of the state, also believes in the anarchist ideal of complete individual freedom as a method of liberation for the LGBT community and the abolition of homophobia, transphobia, heteronormativity, patriarchy (with some exceptions within the Men's Liberation movement) and the gender binary.
Anarcho-capitalists believe in a stateless voluntary society, so they are against any law that supports or opposes LGBT rights. The issue of LGBT rights would be left up individually for people to decide whether to support or oppose LGBT rights. Adam Kokesh, an american libertarian political activist and candidate in the 2020 Libertarian Party presidential primaries, argues LGBT people should be anarcho-capitalists
How to Drawn
- Draw a ball
- Draw a black line diagonally across the ball
- Fill the bottom half with the same shade
- Divide the top part in two
- Fill the bottom part pink and the top part yellow
- Draw the eyes and you're done!
- Anarcho-Capitalism - The best system for the LGBT community!
- Pink Capitalism - The best countries to live being gay are also capitalists.
- Libertarian Feminism - To be a woman too!
- Bleeding-Heart Libertarianism - Other progressive libertarian!
- Exploding-Heart Libertarianism - Crazy...but you do get the job done.
- Stalinism - You criminalized homosexuality and sent gays to gulags!
- National Socialism - And you sent to concentration camps.
- Castroism - We do not accept your excuses!