Pseudoscientocracy is an ideology similar of that of Scientocracy, but instead with fake "science", or pseudoscience. Its agenda is also similar of that of Shillism , but instead spreads pseudoscience, such as the healing crystals and homeopathy to further their political agenda.
Pseudoscientocracy is some kind of weird tin foil hatter trying to get everyone believe in theories that are fake according to science. Pseudoscientocracy also has the personality of a Karen, and is always on facebook sharing posts against vaccination as they allegedly cause autism.
How to draw
- Draw a ball.
- Fill the top half yellow.
- Fill the bottom half dark green.
- Draw the black outline of a laboratory flask.
- Draw a pink leveled liquid inside it.
- Add the eyes and you're done!
- Shillism - We must spread the word about vaccines causing autism!
- Scientologist Theocracy - Dianetics actually works, kids.
- Anti-Cambrianism - ALL FOR KENT HOVIND!!
- 2020 Afunhumaninterism - Stop telling me Earth is round but you were good for the most part.
- Broad Afunhumaninterist Fusionism - You got a lot of YEC which is good, and you just need to reject evolution and spherical-earthism.
- Cambrianism - The earth is 6000 years old, trust me!
- Mainstream Idea Jingoism - WHY IS TWITTER CENSORING THE TRUTH!??
- Newtonism - UNIVERSAL GRAVITATION REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!