Proto-Nazism is a ideology that existed after World War One when a political party called The German Workers' Party was created by Anton Drexler, Dietrich Eckart, Gottfried Feder and Karl Harrer, but later this became the infamous National Socialist German Workers Party when Adolf Hitler had taken over.
Before the party existed Anton used to be a member of The German Fatherland Party during World War One. Meanwhile Karl Harrer created a group called The Political Workers Circle. Karl was also a part of a Völkish movement called The Thule Society, founded at about the same time in 1918.
How To Draw
- Draw a ball.
- Fill it in with white.
- Draw a circle inside the ball. Make the outline brown.
- Fill it in with green.
- Write "Deutsche" on the top of the brown circle and "Arbeiter-Partei" on the bottom.
- Draw the glasses.
- Fill the glasses in with a light blue color, or draw small eyes inside the glasses.
- You're done!
- National Socialism - Thanks to Hitler the world knows about us, but it is kind of a shame that he took my place as party leader.
- Prussian System - The German Empire and The Kingdom of Prussia will rise again someday!
- Pan-Germanicism - Austria always was a part of Germany.
- Anti-Semitism - Judaism is like a pagan religion but with one god.
- Anti-Communism - Too violent.
- Anti-Capitalism - Too greedy.
- Strasserism - You're almost perfect, just stop being a commie.
- Mediacracy - rewboss, why did you call me boring?
- Völkism - You are a Proto-Nazi ideology as well, but you are too wacky for me.
- Social Democracy - You ruined the German war that we had.
- Luxemburgism - Nailed it.
- Pan-Francoism - Screw the French! Es lebe Deutfchland!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIeU4Gotm9w - The German Workers' Party by rewboss
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFCZsq2_dNo - Before Hitler : Anton Drexler's Story by Unlock History
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8nRvdvpwA0 - Anton Drexler - the first leader of the Nazi Party by History on YouTube