Gabrieltd92 defends social corporatism, which is a form of economic tripartite corporatism based upon a social partnership between the interests of capital and labor, involving collective bargaining between representatives of employers and of labor mediated by the government at the national level. Economic tripartite corporatism defends tripartite contracts between employers' organizations, trade unions, and the government of a country. Because of this, he is a class collaborationist.
Gabrieltd92 defends progressivism, which is an ideology that defends a more inclusive, open and egalitarian society. He also defends laicism, an ideology that advocates the separation of religion from society and that faith should be a matter only personal and practiced only in religious temples and home, and multiculturalism, an ideology that advocates the coexistence of multiple cultures in the same region, with each respecting the other. He also believes in the harm principle.
Gabrieltd92 defends world federalism, which is an ideology and movement aiming to create a global federal government. As established in its name, world federalism is a type of federal republic that has divisions of power between federal and localized government. This limits bureaucracy and gives sufficient autonomy to the wide variety of different peoples that would make up the political and social body of the world nation. In practice this limits the authority of the central government and allows regional governments to create many of their own laws and regulations dependent on the their unique needs and values.
Gabrieltd92 defends a democratic republic , which is a government system operating on principles adopted from a republic and a democracy. Rather than being a cross between two entirely separate systems, democratic republics may function on principles shared by both republics and democracies. He is also against political parties, defending a non-partisan democracy that is a system of representative government or organization such that universal and periodic elections take place without reference to political parties.
In place of political parties there would be affinity groups, where politicians with similar ideas on certain topics could organize themselves, the difference of these affinity groups with political parties is that you could participate in many different groups, being able to leave or join whenever you want in one. For example, if you are a libertarian monarcho-socialist eco-conservative nationalist you could join a group of conservatives, one of socialists, one of libertarians, one of monarchists, one of nationalists and one of environmentalists, and you may disagree economically, ecologically, civically or culturally with one of the members but still agree on a specific topic.
Gabrieltd92 defends environmentalism, which is a philosophy, ideology, and social movement regarding concerns for environmental protection and improvement of the health of the environment, particularly as the measure for this health seeks to incorporate the impact of changes to the environment on humans, animals, plants and non-living matter. He also advocates banning cosmetic testing on animals, allowing animal testing only for medicines, vaccines, scientific studies and others that at the moment there is still no alternative.
- Social Corporatism - Best economic system! But stop being so authoritarian.
- Progressivism - We must put progress above traditions.
- World Federalism - I am a citizen of the world.
- Democracy - The people must be important in the decision-making process.
- Republicanism - Power must be given by popular vote, not by inheritance.
- Environmentalism - We must protect the earth!
- Nordic Model - We have some similarities. And I also think Scandinavia is beautiful, my dream is to visit one day.
- Civil Libertarianism - Harm principle is cool.
- Galacticism - Ao infinito e além!
- Ozymandiasism - Distributism is cool, but corporatism is better. World Federalism, Democracy, Laicism, and Environmentalism are great ideas.
- Corporatism - You are good, but unfortunately the fascists have given you a bad name.
- Mutual Libertarianism - Looks nice, but I don't think the state should be that small.
- Yori Model - I also advocate workplace democracy and that workers can have more power in the company, but I do not believe that the workplace should be owned by workers. And nationalism is stupid.
- Rutabagism - It's good that you are a globalist and care about the environment, but why socialism?
- Spadist Libertarian Noocracy: I agree with many of your ideas, if you were a corporatist it would be very based.
- Socialism - Good in theory, not so much in practice.
- Lulism: Better than Bolsonaro, but still bad.
- Ethnic Welfarism: Ethnic nationalism is horrible. At least we agree on the environment and welfare.
- Alter-Globalization: It is good that you care for workers and ordinary people, but a unified world would be the best for them, and not this mixture of nationalism and globalism.
- Conseilism: Syndicalism is good in some things but I think it's too radical for me, and your concern for the environment is admirable. Reactionarism and imperialism are what spoils.
- Neo-Airisuism - This is very utopian, but at least you are also progressive.
- Potashism - Same as above.
- Gabrialduffeyism - You are just a normal conservative.
- Neo-Afunhumaninterism - I would probably put you in mixed if you didn't think that the Democratic Party is centrist and that corporatism is the same as fascism. And your obsession with JoeyFloppa is weird.
- Fascism - Thanks to you that corporatism is no longer popular. Nationalism and authoritarianism are the worst ideologies that exist and you put them together.
- Silly Chimpism: You support ultranationalism, authoritarianism and traditionalism, all of these cringe.
- Paleo-Proudhonianism: Another fascist, but also an anarchist, which doesn't make sense.
- Bolsonarism: You have rejected offers of vaccines 11 times. When this pandemic started, you called the coronavirus a ''little flu'', and when thousands died you just said ''so what?''.
Owfism - Add me?
- Gabrieltd92 8values.png
Progressive Neo-Corporatism 8values
- Gabrieltd92 SapplyValues.png
Progressive Neo-Corporatism SapplyValues