Post-Human Traditionalism, also called Post-Human Conservatism and shortened to >H Trad or >H Con, is an ideology that argues that if robots should replace humans, they should preserve their tradition too.
Post-Human Traditionalism is programed to live a traditional life while upkeeping the efficiency of the new robot world. It is programed to build it's structures and workplaces in the style of its distant human counterparts and is programmed to have a nuclear family structure consisting of two robots and the robot children they built.
How to Draw
- Draw a black(#141414) ball.
- Draw two post-humanist triangles, each with the point touching one another, but use green(#8BC34A) and not blue.
- Draw two thin lines almost connecting the two triangles.
- Add robot eyes.
- Post-Humanism - If robots can preserve traditions better than humans, than they should do it.
- Antiquitism - Our culture will be preserved forever.
- Conservative Transhumanism - You're almost there!
- Archeofuturism - Based. Just turn it up a little notch.
- Heinrich-Cheungism - Hah! You get me!
- Liberal Transhumanism - Most cucked transhumanist I've ever seen.
- Anarcho-Primitivism - Degenerate!
- Neoluddism - Returning to "simpler" times won't preserve tradition at all.
- Tribalism - Disgusting primitive barbarians who have know idea what a nuclear family is!