Post-Fascism is a Totalitarian, Economically Third-Positionist, Culturally Far-Left, Ultranationalist and Fascist ideology which blends Postmodern philosophy, Post-Leftism and Fascism into a new and peculiar ideology.
It hates both Capitalism and Communism as it believes that they are materialistic universalists. It instead wants to adapt a form of Third Positionist economics which will free the people from such decadence. This new society should also be free from objective realism and instead focus on Post-Modern thought and Individualism.
Unlike most other Fascists it is not a Collectivist but rather an Individualist. It favors a Totalitarian state since it believes that it is the only way for the population to experience true individuality. In a more free society people have to rely on a community and their rationality to survive and thrive and can therefore not focus on their individuality, but with the total state as a helping hand true Individualism can be achieved. Because of this it thinks that decentralism can only be reached through centralism.
The biggest difference between Post-Fascism and its Post-Modern father is its rejection of Globalism. It believes that for Globalism to work a collective cultural and moral consensus has to be made between different nations and is therefore incompatible with its Relativist worldview. Because of this it embraces Ultranationalism and the notion of national rebirth found in Fascism, but with a significant difference. It does not want to reintroduce the culture of the nation but rather rebuild the nation on a new culture formed by its population. This is done to distance itself from the "grand narratives" of the old culture.
It hates all forms of objective morality and religion and wants a society based on relative and subjective morality. This morality will be decided by the people through the state. Truth is not to be something that is universal, but rather applied differently according to each individual's beliefs.
- Post-Modernism - My philosophical basis
- Relativism - Morality needs to change with the time. Nothing is objective.
- Totalitarianism - Only through the state is the individual truly free.
- Ultranationalism - Thanks for helping me defeat global universalism.
- Individualism - A system that focuses on freeing the individual is a good system.
- Esoteric Fascism - Drop the religious part and traditionalism.
- Fascism - We might not agree on everything, but you're a lot better than most others.
- Post-Anarchism - Anarchy will not be your salvation.
- Egoism - I also want to free the individual from morality, religion and other constraints, but a state is needed to do so.
- Moralism - You're based as long as you let people create their own morality.
- Capitalism and Communism - Modernistic objectivists!
- Enlightenment - Rationality has been a disaster for the human race.
- Globalism - I will never join you!
- Moralist Transcendentalism - Evil.
- Collectivism - I want individuality and not collectvism.
- Cultural Nationalism - Your culture will change and there is nothing that you can do about it.