Pink Georgism is a civically libertarian, economically variable, and culturally left-wing ideology that proposes uplifting the LGBTQ+ community by placing a land value tax on unimproved land and making the land open to those both in and outside of LGBTQ community.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball
- Divide the ball in half diagonally from the top right corner to the bottom left corner. Draw this with a pink line.
- Color the top left side yellow and the bottom right side green.
- Draw the eyes and you’re done.
- Georgism - My anti-rent parent who taught the importance of social justice through free land, free trade, and free people.
- Geolibertarianism - My freedom loving, libertarian, older brother.
- Geoanarchism - My rebellious, anarchist, younger brother.
- Social Georgism - My compassionate, welfarist, older sister.
- Steiner-Vallentyne School - My libertarian and welfarist nephew.
- Geosyndicalism - My union-based older brother.
- Geomutualism - My co-op-based younger sister.
- LGBTism - I love the LGBTQ 🏳️🌈 community!
- Pink Social Capitalism - Pink Capitalism, but better!
- Pink Mutualism - Landlords are homophobic thieves!