Piism is the ideology of User:Pidestroyer. It believes strongly in limiting both government control and market regulations, and that market Co-ops are beneficial for workers and the economy.
Piism is very opposed to strong government. Although he subscribes to Laissez-Faire economics, he believes in Market Socialism and thinks of market Co-ops as a good alternative to workers unions and hierarchical ownership of companies, although he thinks they shouldn't be mandatory. Along with this, he is moderately environmentalist, believing global warming, pollution, and other environmental issues affect the populace as a whole very negatively. Piism also believes very strongly in lib unity, where anti statists join together to achieve their goals. Piism highly dislikes conservativism in general, but considers Paleo libertarianism and libertarian conservativism more likely to be achieved, so considers them the next best thing.
Yeah, I've read Bookchin. That's all, I think more people should read his books.
Views on Anarchy
Although Piism believes in a very small state like in Minarchism or Libertarianism, he would be more than happy to live in an anarchist society, and believes that communes and other similar organized communities are a great idea to be able to follow your economic system and political ideology.
Piism thinks that the market should be unregulated, with the exception of some environmental regulations. He also thinks that although Co-ops and worker ownership are beneficial to economies, that they should not be enforced or mandatory.
Piism is extremely critical of statism, and embraces many anarchists and anarchist ideals even though he still believes in a very small state. Piism likes to read (and listen) to political theory, even if it's in direct contrast to his beliefs.
Piism believes that individual states, counties, or even cities should be granted near-autonomy, and should have the ability to make their own legislature, laws, and hold their own offices.
Piism seeks an agrarian lifestyle and wants to slightly regress technology, although he is by no means a primitivist or neoluddite. Piism also sees transhumanism as inevitable, however, he generally opposes it.
Piism believes in replacing the current welfare system with a voluntary UBI, preferably a negative income tax system, where below a certain tax bracket, you receive a set amount of money each month.
How to Draw
Based off the flag of market socialism
- Draw a ball
- Draw a hammer from a hammer and sickle on its side
- Draw the crossed arrows from the market socialism flag on the end so it looks like pi
- Draw a star above the pi
- Draw the eyes, and your done
- Buddhist Anarcho-Utopian Market Socialism- Fellow Buddhist, but also based
- Bobrovskism- Awesome ideology, I think it would be better if it wasn't monarchist though
- Social Libertarian- The UBI is the good version of welfare, plus you're a fellow libertarian
- Austrolibertarian Market Socialism- Basically my whole economics
- Yori Model- Why are you so quick to reject anarchists? Other than that, super based
- Bsaheedism- More like Basedheedism
- Meta-Anarchism- Every anarchist needs their own anarchy
- Neo-Bsaheedism-Basically me, but regulationist
- Butterism- Nice, you believe in free markets, individualism, and income equality (Though I don't really like statism or massacring the non-unique)
- Neo-Butterism- Your second iteration is based, but the original orwellian version scares me a little
- Coindornism - Cool markets, anarchism, and flag, but cringe cultural views
- JoeyFloppaism - Im cool with you, but if you stopped arguing with the other Libertarians and dropped some of the conservativism, you would be based
- Technocracy - Hehe, smart go bbrrrrrrrr. Actually, you're not that bad if you're paired with democracy
- SajZeal Model- Funni smart man, but better
- Meridian Paternalism - Honestly, kinda based. Even though I disagree with some of your beliefs, urbism, agrarianism, voluntary welfare, all pretty damn based.
- Conseilism - ngl, communal fiefs sound kinda cool. And you support libertarianism and urbism
- File:EPHI.png Ego Post-Humanism - Egoism is alright, but I don't think post-humanism is the way to go
- Authoritarian Left quadrant - Fuck
- Authoritarian Unity quadrant - you
- Authoritarian Right quadrant - statist cucks!
- Alt-Lite - Nope.
- Alt-Right - Noper.
- Kakistocracy - Haha, funni smartn't man bad, so damn bad. By definition the worst
- Dragonshadowism - A totalitarian conservative ideology with a state controlled economy? Just plain bad
- Neotrumpism - Almost completely awful, except for the economics
Some stuff to read or whatever (WIP)
About Market Socialism
- Story about Co-ops
- Story about market deregulation helping workers
|Yo sup Jreg!|