Dr. Jordan B. Peterson is a professor of psychology at the University of Toronto, and a clinical psychologist.
Petersonism is a political ideology based on Jordan Peterson, that advocates anti-leftism and moderate conservatism. Petersonism also believes that all leftist ideologies are the same as or will lead to Marxism–Leninism and that Neoconservatism and National Capitalism are the only currently existing forms of rightism.
Personality and Behavior
Petersonism is a psychologist as such he likes sounding wise and giving complicated explanations for things others find simple. He usually advocates for Classical Conservatism and Classical Liberalism to bring the political environment back into a form of stability. He also loves talking about Judeo-Christian values and psychological history.
- Classical Conservatism - A sane form of conservatism
- Classical Liberalism - A sane form of liberalism
- Zizekianism - We should debate again sometime.
- American Republicanism - An insane form of conservatism
- Democratism - An insane form of liberalism
- Neo-Marxism - Goddamn postmoderrn neomarxists!