Person Dignity Theory is an Authoritarian Unity and Culturally Variable ideology created and developed by a Vietnamese Politician named Ngô Đình Nhu. It was the official ideology of the Personalist Labor Revolutionary Party in South Vietnam, in opposition to the Communist Party of Vietnam.
Foundations and Beliefs
The "Three Theories" that made up the ideology are:
Person Dignity Theory places much emphasis on the human condition. It believes that a country should be led by a charismatic leader.
This ideology opposes both economic materialism (consumerism) in capitalism and dialectical materialism in communism. It favors the spiritual fulfilment of human beings, as opposed to being instruments of production. It believes the market must not just serve the individual, but should also be subordinated to the common good, and the community as a whole. For this reason, Person Dignity Theory views a social market economy as an ideal compromise.
Ngô Đình Diệm was appointed Prime Minister of the State of Vietnam in 1954 by former Emperor Bảo Đại. With help of his brother Ngô Đình Nhu he declared himself President of the newly created Republic of Vietnam or South Vietnam through a rigged referendum in 1955. Through a constitution written by a rubber-stamp legislature, Diệm achieved the power to create laws by decree and arbitrarily give himself emergency powers which he used to prosecute and execute political dissidents such as communists and even fellow nationalists. Diệm's regime was infamous for its preferential treatment of South Vietnam's Catholic minority which came at the expense of the country's Buddhist majority. Public servants and army officers had long been promoted on the basis of religious preference, and government contracts, US aid, business favors, and tax concessions were preferentially given to Catholics
Diệm's autocratic and despotic regime made it easy for the North Vietnamese communist government led by Hồ Chí Minh to infiltrate South Vietnam which they perceived to be a neocolonial puppet state and extension of US imperialism. In 1959 the Communist Party of Vietnam launched a people's war on the South to overthrow the US-backed capitalist government and create a unified Vietnam under communist rule.
Discontent with Diệm's rule peaked during the 1963 Buddhist Crisis and the increasing threat of the Viet Cong which had grown massively in numbers and popularity, which caused the US government of John F. Kennedy to lose faith in Diệm's leadership.
In November 1963, President Ngô Đình Diệm and the Personalist Labor Revolutionary Party of South Vietnam were deposed by a group of Army of the Republic of Vietnam officers who disagreed with his handling of both the Buddhist crisis and the Viet Cong threat to the regime.
How to Draw
Drawing Person Dignity Theory should be very simple:
- Draw a ball
- Separate the ball in a vertical line
- Color the left half of the ball with red
- Color the right half of the ball with green
- Draw the 3 red stars in the right half that makes the upside down triangle position
- Draw the eyes and it's finished.
|Green||#0DA400||13, 164, 0|
|Red||#DA251D||218, 37, 29|
- Social Capitalism - My economic system.
- Ilminism - South Good, North Bad!
- Conservative Tridemism - ROC #1!
- Welfare Chauvinism - Welfare and Nationalism? Come and join the Can Lao Party!
- Traditionalism - Just extremely preserving Vietnamese culture.
- Crusadism - Killing "infidels" and Hierarchism! I would be a "modern day", counterpart of you.
- Catholic Theocracy - He is marvellous but says that I'm too hateful and not Christian.
- Alt-Right - Fellow Nationalist from abroad and online hater of commies. Why does he like me so much?
- Neoconservatism - Thanks for supporting me against him, but why did you let me get overthrown just because I wouldn't listen to all of your orders?
- Stratocracy - Thank you for killing the Buddhists but why did you shoot me?
- Christian Democracy - Just remove the second part.
- Dengism - Hates Maoism, Buddhists and is somewhat traditionalist but a filthy Anti-Catholic!
- Juche - South Korea is the real Korea!!!
- Ho Chi Minh Thought - Puppet of Commie China and the Soviet Union!
- Marxism–Leninism - You were a terrible influence on my country, shame on you!
- Maoism - You supported my enemy during the Vietnam war!
- Pol Potism - Idc if you fought against him later on, you originally supported him in the Indochina wars and believed I would fall under Communist rule! Not to mention your a fucking maniac.
- Buddhist Theocracy, Buddhist Socialism and Buddhist Anarchism - FILTHY BUDDHISTS! VIETNAM WILL BE CATHOLIC!
- Montagnard Nationalists - Cringe M*ntagnards who get in the way of Vietnamese Re-unification.