Pediarchy is the rule of children over or rather than grownups. Support for this ideology mostly comes from children (big surprise) that hate adult authority and wish to replace their age group as the dominant authority in society.
Pediarchy likes playing football, playing video games and to fight. It also likes dolls, taking care of animals and being polite. It does not like parents and teachers. It hates going to school. And having to eat vegetables. It would rather eat dessert. It's scared of monsters. It hates going to bed and the scariness that comes with it. It does not like to listen to parents or teachers.
How to Draw
Drawing it is simple:
- Draw a ball.
- Fill it with dark cyan.
- Using lighter cyan, create a child silhouette holding the hand of an adult silhouette.
- Add a green plus (+) in the child's head and a green minus (-) in the adult's head.
|Darker Cyan||40, 166, 198||#28A6C6|
|Lighter Cyan||124, 207, 228||#7CCFE4|
|Green||8, 171, 11||#08AB0B|
- Agoriocracy - Continue playing video games and football.
- Koristsicracy - Continue wearing dresses and playing with dolls.
- Pediarcho-Communism - Yay free xbox and video games!
- Pediarcho-Consumerism - Yay more video games and xbox!
- Pedsoc - You remind me of Mom and Dad but your system surely gets them on their knees.
- Pediarcho-Fascism - Why do you hate black kids? But you do want a future for our white kids.
- Gamerism - video games!!! My personal heaven.
- Childism - Wanna be friends?
- Young Ageism - Yo dude; whatsup. Wanna go out sometime, dude.
- Gerontocracy - Grandpa and Grandma!!!! Let's make food and have fun together for christmas; i've missed you. But why do you limit my rights???
- Ageism - 50/50
- Abortionism - Stop killing me!!! But you also give me rights.
- Pediarchy Bios.png
- Jeuns fun family.jpeg